news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-28-2005, 02:21 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default The Devil's Rejects

Has anyone seen this movie yet? I was thinking about checking it out, Rob Zombie has that twisted mind going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 05:07 PM   #2
ThePharaohNosferatu
The Sigung(Sifu's Master)

ThePharaohNosferatu grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ThePharaohNosferatu Send a message via MSN to ThePharaohNosferatu
Default Re: The Devil's Rejects

Good movie go check it out, you'll laugh alot to wierd sick shit, trust me.

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)
ThePharaohNosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 06:14 PM   #3
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

at first when i seen those mutants at the end of the commercial i thought it was a sequel to wrong turn. but no i havent seen it yet, im thinkin of goin to the movies tonite maybe i'll see it
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 09:32 PM   #4
RZA 2003

RZA 2003 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to RZA 2003 Send a message via Yahoo to RZA 2003

movie is dope

shit is NOT a horror movie though
RZA 2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 02:23 AM   #5
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

shit fuckin sucked...some parts were funny as hell, but overall, it wasnt anything worth, and bunch of peopel killing for nothing, is fuck dumb...

pointless shit..only from Rob Zombie

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:46 PM   #6
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I haven't seen House of 1,000 Corpses yet either. Which of these movies are better, in your opinions?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-30-2005, 06:09 AM   #7
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL

i really liked it. shit was def not a horror. i didnt like the girl however. they obviously wanted to sell her on sex appeal cuz with all the killing there was not a speck of blood, sweat, dirt, nothin.

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 01:22 PM   #8
Lebanese_Warrior

Lebanese_Warrior grasshopper

The movie was amazing, it was flawless and had everything I needed. Im a fan of Rob, his music, and his films.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:47 PM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck rob zombie i cant stand his shit, he should stick to music whch aint all that either.. this flick is supposedly a sequal to the horrible A House of 1000 Corpses...

if you want to see the film he bit the shit out of to make AHO1000C, watch the Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre from 1973.. in the dark, straight thru.. thats some twsited disturbing shit..
Old 08-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #10
tonystarkz
Kunta Fly Shit

tonystarkz grasshopper

i liked house of 1000 corpses better
tonystarkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 12:20 AM   #11
Lebanese_Warrior

Disturbing? Hey man, you gotta lighten up a bit. I was laughin straight through both TCM('73) and HO1000C. And btw its known that the two films are similar.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:00 AM   #12
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

why would anyone pay to see another Rob Zombie flick?
House of 1000 Corpses was one of the worst movies ever made!

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 09:41 AM   #13
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese_Warrior
Disturbing? Hey man, you gotta lighten up a bit. I was laughin straight through both TCM('73) and HO1000C. And btw its known that the two films are similar.
yeah its similar cuz Zombie bit off TCM like crazy..TCM was made in 73, when did HO1000C come out, like 2002 or someshit ? TCM was original and psychologically disturbing, its a horror cult classic which many outhere agree, HO1000C on the other hand is a fucking joke.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:02 PM   #14
Lebanese_Warrior

Of corse TCM was a cult classic i kno it was im not saying it wasnt! you say he bit off TCM like craz, it was only the set up, not storyline wise. oh and for the record PSYCHOLOGICALLY disturbing my ass. You wanna see something disturbing look at Ed Gein's victims.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:55 AM   #15
netscape check two
N.I.

I recently saw House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects. I thought House of 1,000 Corpses was alright. The Devil's Rejects was good, and definitely better than House of 1,000 Corpses. It was a brutal movie, but an entertaining one. I'd recommend it.

Are there any plans to follow up with a sequel to The Devil's Rejects? I wasn't sure, cause it looked like Otis, Baby, and Capt. Spaulding were going to get killed at the end of the movie. But I wasn't sure, cause I thought it might have been a dream sequence.

Quote:
Quote: