news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-12-2005, 02:14 PM   #16
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper
Default Re: The Devil's Rejects

It was better than I thought, Rob definitely has potential. But the ending was way too predicatable. Anybody with half a brain would remember that ugly muthafucka the cops forgot to pick up. I was seriously waiting for dude to kill the Sheriff. I'm glad they died at the end though. Great soundtrack. Worth seeing.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 03:55 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, R.I.P. to that tall guy who played Tiny. He died a few months ago. He was from West Chester, PA, which is about 45 minutes from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:26 AM   #18
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=12945

both movies rocked my jocks

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote