news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-28-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
dns

dns grasshopper
Default David Blaine and Criss Angel (the illusionists)?

Obviously some of their tricks are stage like levitating, card tricks, hypnosis, etc. But some of their tricks/illusions leaves me questioning if they are truly magician.

How is it possible for David Blaine to turn a cup of coffee into penny for a homeless man, pick up a empty soda can and make it full again, have a complete stranger girlfriend tattoo on his skin?

I was watching Criss Angel Mindfreak on A&E, and he freak me out with one trick. He met four couples coming down a hotel hallway. He pull one couple at the side of the camera, and left the other two in front the camera. He then pose the question if anyone believes in De Ja Vu? He goes in front the camera and says, "watch this couple behind me begin at the end of the hall again now." He said now quick and move away from the camera, and the couple was suddenly at the end of the hallway, where they originally came from?

So can someone explain how they pull these tricks off.
Thanx
dns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 07:12 PM   #2
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: David Blaine and Criss Angel (the illusionists)?

I dont know but David Blaine had a fly in this cops hand it was obviously dead and crumpled up but he just starts slapping his hands above it and motioning until it magically started to move then its wings unfolded and it flew away
Old 07-28-2005, 07:13 PM   #3
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

I dont know, but I saw one of those guys doin voodoo doll shit, it was fucking wierd
Old 07-28-2005, 07:15 PM   #4
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Have you seen the programme magicians secrets revealed? Thats some funny shit when they show you how they do the tricks

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 07:17 PM   #5
dns

dns grasshopper

I dont know but David Blaine had a fly in this cops hand it was obviously dead and crumpled up but he just starts slapping his hands above it and motioning until it magically started to move then its wings unfolded and it flew away.

That was another one that had me like WTF
Old 07-28-2005, 07:19 PM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah that threw me off big time
Old 07-28-2005, 07:26 PM   #7
dns

dns grasshopper

The Magician secret reveal was hilarious. I remeber lmaof when they revealed how they make an elephant disappear in thin air. They set up a smoke screen mirror, and pull off the illusion the elephant is gone, when in reality about 50 people was pulling the elephant off the stage - that was too funny.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:46 PM   #8
urbanlegendmf
Banned

urbanlegendmf shaolin monk

i neva seen criss angel but david blaine is def using some type of white or black magic hes ill
urbanlegendmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:16 AM   #9
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

its all fake, magic doesnt exist. but you may never know how these illusions are done,
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:35 AM   #10
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

DUDE david blaine is all real, he turned some bums coffee into mad quarters and was like this is for you and the bum was so amazed he just started singing and he was like you are magic or something. some weird ass song. but david is all real man
Old 07-29-2005, 12:43 AM   #11
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk

I used to be a skeptic, but now I just believe in that shit, some of the shit is not possible to stage or use an illusion.

David Blaine and that other guy own
Old 07-29-2005, 12:45 AM   #12
mashqauck
+-

thank you, for once a true believer
Old 07-29-2005, 12:46 AM   #13
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

David Blain is the real deal, not all of his stuff, but yes he does do real magic...
he trained out in some amazon or some place with this old guy, this old guy is a metal manipulator, this old man can bend metal with is mind, and David trained with him

ever seen the episode where he reaches through a windows and pulls out a ring that he had tooken from awomen, and then her husband presses up against the glass to see if theres a opening, and its all magic, he really did reach his hand through that window like butter and grabbed the ring....it was crazy..

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:48 AM   #14
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk

I saw that other guy take some girls ring off her finger, then he placed the ring on top of a table and had her put her hands on top of it. I dont know what he did, but the ring ended up inside her ICE CUBE of her drink. WTF, that guy owns
Old 07-29-2005, 12:55 AM   #15
mashqauck
+-

he once took a ladies card and made it go inside her beer, then she took it out and he like transported it inside a window. in between the window so you would have to break it to get the card out.