0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 01:33 AM   #46
hide1998
超黒人
 
hide1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,454
Rep Power: 15
hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
maannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
where u live in japan??
i could hook up some clubs and stuff for these kind of events
if u went to tokyo im sure you went to the club nuts (natsu)
its in shibuya...thats where i met mighty crown
reggae has been in japan for a long time but hip hop mostly dominated in the 90s but then reggae just came outta nowhere and took the country by storm...reggae stors be opening up....weird thing is...if your caught with weed in japan you get 7 years in prison..so watch out for that

yo did u know miki dousan died like 2 years ago
i was wonderin what happened to him...shiet lol
yah man i have a fireball bandana i got from the woofin mag...check hmv
for it....its mighty crown and rhianna on the cover

in 05 i got the one & g dvd from this reggae mag called rove (reon kaneda is on the cover which was a plus)
i havnt seen the mag in stores, i went to family mart and lawson..and no luck..but still check them out from time to time
the dvd is madd dope
i got this other dvd and its just kiyo on it talkin about reggae style and dance tips, interviews etc (i think amazon sells the dvds)

yeah man mighty crown are off the chizzain!!!!
there was alot of sound crews comin up in japan
but mighty crown owned them all (coz mighty crown has the $$ to travel )
other sound systems wait for the artists to come to japan, then do the dup plates there coz its cheaper

reggaeton is comin up too but i doubt it will take japan by storm
you should check out my boys los kalibres...reggaeton in spanish and japanese (coz they r peruvian/japanese)...its dope

ok as for favorite dancer
i would have to go with foxy bullman (sono), and battyrider
ths girl is dope too but too bad she went into porn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXsObm-tlkM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LVcW-giO_M


its hard to attned the annual dancehall queen comp coz the tickets are usually sold out 2-3 weeks in advance
CRAZY!!!!


i heard theres madddd reagge jams down in okinawa
gotta reach

good post
I'm down in Kyushu, there are alot of reggae events down here. And, while I've only been in Tokyo a handful of times (8 different occassions, I guess it totals to about 2 months I've spent in Tokyo altogether), I'm familiar with the clubs and the general area (especially Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Akihabara).

Oh shit, Miki Dozan died 2 years ago!!!?!?! WTF?!?! I can't beleive, as closely as I follow the hip-hop & reggae scene especially that somehow passed me by. His Lifetime Respect album still gets spins in my stereo from time to time. Damn, I'm shocked to hear that. I too was wondering what happened to him.

Reggae music in Japan has been around since the late 80s (along with hip-hop), and reggae dancing goes back to the late 90s. But it didn't explode to the levels of popularity it is now until about 2001. After Junco captured the queen title in Jamaica in 2002 it got SUPER popular. Now, there are reggae dance school all over the country with hundreds (and growing) professional reggae dancers (I'm not including chicks that just learn some steps and then hit the clubs, I'm talking about the ones that are deeply rooted in the culture, get featured in music videos, and often enter into national/international competitions).

Right now I'm close to the 70 mark in terms of DVDs I own featuring reggae dancers from Japan. I have every single one & g DVD, and all semi-big label reggae dancer DVDs. Nowadays I'm getting the very underground ones that you have to special order or be at attendance for these dancer events at clubs. All the DVDs you mentioned above I own, but I could recommend some to you that you may not have heard/know about.

Sono is tight in Foxy Bull man, but I prefer Asami (her partner) since her style is more subdued and a little more precise. Sono is wilder though, so I get the appeal You may already know this, but Sono ranked 3rd in Dancehall Queen Japan competition last year (personally I felt Hardcore J got robbed of 3rd place, but hey I'm not an expert like the judges are), so big up to her.

If you have any questions about this topic, or would like some recommendations, I'm sure I could hook you up. My wife has only recently gotten into my obsession with reggae dancers and has started to learn the moves herself.
__________________

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

Last edited by hide1998; 09-28-2007 at 06:26 AM.
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:19 AM   #47
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT
 
HarlemDiplomat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mary(Jane)Land
Posts: 2,564
Rep Power: 0
HarlemDiplomat grasshopper
Default

not bad... not bad at all.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #48
chiba
N.I.
 
chiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kobe, Japan
Posts: 2,996
Rep Power: 20
chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hide1998 View Post
I'm down in Kyushu, there are alot of reggae events down here. And, while I've only been in Tokyo a handful of times (8 different occassions, I guess it totals to about 2 months I've spent in Tokyo altogether), I'm familiar with the clubs and the general area (especially Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Akihabara).

Oh shit, Miki Dozan died 2 years ago!!!?!?! WTF?!?! I can't beleive, as closely as I follow the hip-hop & reggae scene especially that somehow passed me by. His Lifetime Respect album still gets spins in my stereo from time to time. Damn, I'm shocked to hear that. I too was wondering what happened to him.

Reggae music in Japan has been around since the late 80s (along with hip-hop), and reggae dancing goes back to the late 90s. But it didn't explode to the levels of popularity it is now until about 2001. After Junco captured the queen title in Jamaica in 2002 it got SUPER popular. Now, there are reggae dance school all over the country with hundreds (and growing) professional reggae dancers (I'm not including chicks that just learn some steps and then hit the clubs, I'm talking about the ones that are deeply rooted in the culture, get featured in music videos, and often enter into national/international competitions).

Right now I'm close to the 70 mark in terms of DVDs I own featuring reggae dancers from Japan. I have every single one & g DVD, and all semi-big label reggae dancer DVDs. Nowadays I'm getting the very underground ones that you have to special order or be at attendance for these dancer events at clubs. All the DVDs you mentioned above I own, but I could recommend some to you that you may not have heard/know about.

Sono is tight in Foxy Bull man, but I prefer Asami (her partner) since her style is more subdued and a little more precise. Sono is wilder though, so I get the appeal You may already know this, but Sono ranked 3rd in Dancehall Queen Japan competition last year (personally I felt Hardcore J got robbed of 3rd place, but hey I'm not an expert like the judges are), so big up to her.

If you have any questions about this topic, or would like some recommendations, I'm sure I could hook you up. My wife has only recently gotten into my obsession with reggae dancers and has started to learn the moves herself.
daaagggg u live far
i live in osaka...well mostly in the kobe area
i spin at club pure and sometimes im the bouncer there

tokyo clubs are gettin difficult to get into
theres soo much restrictions (dress code, no foreigners , or you have to go with a japanese guy or girl etc)
if you ever go back to shibuya you should check out the club nuts
i know my friends friend owns a reggae store in shibuya
and its on the same street as club harlem and club atom
there seeems to be alot of reggae jams in those clubs
and if u can...go to yokohama!!!

i never went to kyushu ... but i heard theres nuff jams there
i will def reach and ill holla at ya

man u gotta hook me up with some clips
you have msn??
ill send you what i got but im sure its nothing compared to what you got
mine is just live stuff

i got back from tokyo not to long ago
i was spinnin at teh bboy park event !!
there was bboys from korea japan europe etc

i have yet to see the japan queen dancehall

yeah man i found out about miki dousan dieing
i was in shock..i still play his lifetime respect cd from time to time
he was really popular!! all these guys died from like over working or heat stroke...miki dousan died of a stroke or something
maybe wikipedia has something on point about him

how long u been livin in japan for??
are u japanese?
my pops is japanese and peruvian so i have a japanese passport..but my asian features arnt strong coz my mom is brazilian....so i get searched tuff...good thing i know japanese lol


so did you find anything about yoko??
for real i have some of her porn movies and she does dem reggae tricks
its hilarious

yo ...me and my friend were debating about foxy bullman
is sono's partner a guy???
lol

holla
great feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72


Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:07 PM   #49
hide1998
超黒人
 
hide1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,454
Rep Power: 15
hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
daaagggg u live far
i live in osaka...well mostly in the kobe area
i spin at club pure and sometimes im the bouncer there

tokyo clubs are gettin difficult to get into
theres soo much restrictions (dress code, no foreigners , or you have to go with a japanese guy or girl etc)
if you ever go back to shibuya you should check out the club nuts
i know my friends friend owns a reggae store in shibuya
and its on the same street as club harlem and club atom
there seeems to be alot of reggae jams in those clubs
and if u can...go to yokohama!!!

i never went to kyushu ... but i heard theres nuff jams there
i will def reach and ill holla at ya

man u gotta hook me up with some clips
you have msn??
ill send you what i got but im sure its nothing compared to what you got
mine is just live stuff

i got back from tokyo not to long ago
i was spinnin at teh bboy park event !!
there was bboys from korea japan europe etc

i have yet to see the japan queen dancehall

yeah man i found out about miki dousan dieing
i was in shock..i still play his lifetime respect cd from time to time
he was really popular!! all these guys died from like over working or heat stroke...miki dousan died of a stroke or something
maybe wikipedia has something on point about him

how long u been livin in japan for??
are u japanese?
my pops is japanese and peruvian so i have a japanese passport..but my asian features arnt strong coz my mom is brazilian....so i get searched tuff...good thing i know japanese lol


so did you find anything about yoko??
for real i have some of her porn movies and she does dem reggae tricks
its hilarious

yo ...me and my friend were debating about foxy bullman
is sono's partner a guy???
lol

holla
great feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a bouncer? Tight. I'm a teacher and a writer down here. Last time I was in Tokyo I only got turned down at one club (I forget the name, but I remember a dude with cornrolls coming out saying "Sorry, Japanese only, " but the others I tried to enter I got in without incident. I haven't been to Tokyo in about a year. The dress codes are getting stricter? Crucial.

Yeah, def holla at me if you're ever in the area. Likewise, whenever I go back to Kobe or Osaka.

Message me your MSN address, and I'll add ya. I'll let you know what I have encoded already. Who knows, you might have something I don't (I doubt it, but it's possible). But I'm all about sharing either way

I've met a few reggae dancers from this country, including Junco. I love her Jamaican tinged English.

As I'm familiar with porn in general, I know Yoko well. I mean, she did use to dance a bit before doing porn but I have a tough time excepting her as a legit reggae dancer. She doesn't really flow like a real dancer does or ride a vibe when she's dancing. A great/hot pornstar though, for sure.

I've been in Japan about 6 years now. I'm not Japanese, but I can speak and understand pretty well. I'm just your average American black man representing in the land of the rising sun.

And really, you think this is a man??


Personally, I think she's hotter than Sono (who I feel goes way too heavy on the makeup). Asami (Sono's partner) has substantially thicker legs, thicker ass (actually Sono is sorta assless), and tighter abs (Asami's abs are REALLY tight). I don't get the man vibe at all. I guess it's a preference thing, but I always found Asami hella sexy, especially when she dances (it's always off the charts when she makes her asscheeks move rhythmically).
__________________

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:28 PM   #50
hide1998
超黒人
 
hide1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,454
Rep Power: 15
hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son
Default

Here's more of Megu.


__________________

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:03 PM   #51
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT
 
HarlemDiplomat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mary(Jane)Land
Posts: 2,564
Rep Power: 0
HarlemDiplomat grasshopper
Default

Videos?
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:39 PM   #52
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?
 
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Depths of Shaolin
Posts: 77,779,679
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

Its funny because i believe they are more like go-go dancers than raggaE
__________________
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:57 PM   #53
hide1998
超黒人
 
hide1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,454
Rep Power: 15
hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Its funny because i believe they are more like go-go dancers than raggaE
Nah, definitely reggae dancers. Go-go dancers don't do dancehall moves like these chicks do.

Furthermore, seeing a lot these dancers dancing in Jamaica among Jamaicans REALLY makes it obvious (Junco, Kiyo, Manami, etc.) they're reggae dancers.
__________________

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:00 PM   #54
chiba
N.I.
 
chiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kobe, Japan
Posts: 2,996
Rep Power: 20
chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms
Default

for reeal these girls take reggae to the extreme
when i was at the beach in kobe
im tellin u these girls were darker than me...and im pretty brown
and they shop at reggae stores....and they get the friggen get ups and make up

you should see the salsa club i went to one time
i swear they looked like cubans and puerto ricans
i even saw some japanese that dress like west coast mexicans
i thought they were mexican...but when i spoke to them in spanish they looked at me puzzled
japanese are perfectionists and when they get into something their on point...no half steppin

hide if u need info about a place to stay in tokyo i could hook u up with some dirt cheap hostels (but on the inside they are nice)
and directions to clubs and stuff

i think the club where they didnt let u in is harlem
alot of american gi fack up things for everyone
they always fight n shiet...it gives every foreigner a bad image
plus some american went to harlem and shot someone..and u know guns are super illegal in japan...so since hen they put that foreigner rule
its really really hard to get into harlem if your not accompanied by a japanese girl
(even with a japanese guy they wont let you in)
they got really really stricked with dress code and stuff
it really sucks coz before i used to go clubbin with like sandals and shorts
lol
if your wife is japanese then u have it made

im guessin your wife is japanese coz you been in japan for 6 years
are u a resident or are u on a visa??

one time there was one american gi who was dancin with agirl and he wouldnt let the girl go
and the girls bf was tellin the guy that its his gf and to let her be
he was speakin to him in broken english and the american dude got up in his face
then i went up to the american dude and told him to relax and that he is dancin with the guys gf..he made a big scene so i told his buddies to calm him down before they get thrown in the slammer...idiots

for real im gonna send u my email
i hope whatever little footage i have adds to your massive collection
its mostly live stuff...nothing fancy but its something

ahah my friend keeps insisting that sonos partner was a hermaphordite or somethin
so i just need your blessing to tell him hes absolutely wrong lol

yeah yoko seems to be more fo a go go dancer tho......like micro bikini type dancer
lol

i met junko and her dj (man i forgot her name but she popular)
she came to the club
and i met foxy bullman and kiyo from lovemilk
either than that i met alot of rappers

ill keep u posed on reggae events in tokyo and osaka
im gonna be headed back to canada soon to visit my family
so im not gonna renew my keitai contract on softbank
once i get back ill hook u up with my keitai
__________________

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72


Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:13 PM   #55
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT
 
HarlemDiplomat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mary(Jane)Land
Posts: 2,564
Rep Power: 0
HarlemDiplomat grasshopper
Default

Japan is an interesting country.

I seen alot of girls with the colorful hairstyles in their animes. They have a very active club scene there... densely populated and so many fuckin people. I mean damn, just look at downtown Tokyo...


Last edited by HarlemDiplomat; 09-28-2007 at 11:22 PM.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:16 AM   #56
chiba
N.I.
 
chiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kobe, Japan
Posts: 2,996
Rep Power: 20
chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms
Default

^ yeah boi yoshinoya!!!

is this a personal pic???
youve been to japan
this looks like shibuya or roppongi
__________________

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72


Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:42 AM   #57
hide1998
超黒人
 
hide1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,454
Rep Power: 15
hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son
Default

No doubt. The Japanese really do take things (even things that might come across as mundane or silly to Westerns) quite seriously.

Thanks for offering to help me with a cheap place to crash next time I head up to Tokyo. I have a few friends there I could probably crash with, but in case that falls through I'll be hitting you. As you know, Tokyo ain't cheap afterall.

I'll definitely need info on directions to clubs since it has been longer than a minute since the last time I hit up clubs in Tokyo.

I was here on a student visa (way back in the day), and then work visa. But now I'm here on a marriage visa. And yes, my wife is Japanese.

GIs aren't just messin' things up for foreigners in Tokyo, but here in Fukuoka too. Some clubs are even enforcing a GI limit (whether you come with a Japanese woman or not). No more than 5-6 GIs at any given time allowed. So if you're foreigner, for those clubs, you MUST bring your foreign registration card before you can enter. I never have problems since I'm clearly not military. But I sort of applaud the GI limit since a lot of those dudes are fuckin' idiots. Even many of the GI brothas I can't really vibe with for some reason. What's up with that?

I have TONS of footage (One and G stuff and non-One and G stuff) that'll prove Asami isn't a hermaphrodite. I met both chicks from Foxy Bullman too (only once). Along with Junko, Erika (even hotter in person) Hiro, Naomi and both chicks from Night Nurse. I've seen more, but the others were really minor dancers who I don't think have made a name for themselves yet. Never met Kiyo in person, so I'm quite jealous of you It's weird, I have a lot of friends that have met and CHILLED with Kiyo in person, but I have yet to even see her face to face.

Outside of that, I've met a lot of reggae and r&b artists. Moomin & Minmi easily being the most memorable face to face encounters. My encounter with Fireball, my favorite reggae group, was a bit disappointing. I think they must've been too high or something. But Moomin was hella cool. Took alot of photos and talked for awhile with my girl and I. And Minmi...Jesus...ridiculously hot in person. Really sweet and polite woman, very talented, but extremely hot. Almost too hot.

Anyway, keep me posted on what's up, and whenever you get your keitai back up drop me a line on your keitai contact info.

I'll keep this thread alive with weekly updates if I can manage it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
for reeal these girls take reggae to the extreme
when i was at the beach in kobe
im tellin u these girls were darker than me...and im pretty brown
and they shop at reggae stores....and they get the friggen get ups and make up

you should see the salsa club i went to one time
i swear they looked like cubans and puerto ricans
i even saw some japanese that dress like west coast mexicans
i thought they were mexican...but when i spoke to them in spanish they looked at me puzzled
japanese are perfectionists and when they get into something their on point...no half steppin

hide if u need info about a place to stay in tokyo i could hook u up with some dirt cheap hostels (but on the inside they are nice)
and directions to clubs and stuff

i think the club where they didnt let u in is harlem
alot of american gi fack up things for everyone
they always fight n shiet...it gives every foreigner a bad image
plus some american went to harlem and shot someone..and u know guns are super illegal in japan...so since hen they put that foreigner rule
its really really hard to get into harlem if your not accompanied by a japanese girl
(even with a japanese guy they wont let you in)
they got really really stricked with dress code and stuff
it really sucks coz before i used to go clubbin with like sandals and shorts
lol
if your wife is japanese then u have it made

im guessin your wife is japanese coz you been in japan for 6 years
are u a resident or are u on a visa??

one time there was one american gi who was dancin with agirl and he wouldnt let the girl go
and the girls bf was tellin the guy that its his gf and to let her be
he was speakin to him in broken english and the american dude got up in his face
then i went up to the american dude and told him to relax and that he is dancin with the guys gf..he made a big scene so i told his buddies to calm him down before they get thrown in the slammer...idiots

for real im gonna send u my email
i hope whatever little footage i have adds to your massive collection
its mostly live stuff...nothing fancy but its something

ahah my friend keeps insisting that sonos partner was a hermaphordite or somethin
so i just need your blessing to tell him hes absolutely wrong lol

yeah yoko seems to be more fo a go go dancer tho......like micro bikini type dancer
lol

i met junko and her dj (man i forgot her name but she popular)
she came to the club
and i met foxy bullman and kiyo from lovemilk
either than that i met alot of rappers

ill keep u posed on reggae events in tokyo and osaka
im gonna be headed back to canada soon to visit my family
so im not gonna renew my keitai contract on softbank
once i get back ill hook u up with my keitai
__________________

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 08:52 PM   #58
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego
 
num2son's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: U.S.A. New Jersey
Age: 33
Posts: 10,976
Rep Power: 33
num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default

I definately would like to take a trip to Japan.
__________________

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:26 AM   #59
hide1998
超黒人
 
hide1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,454
Rep Power: 15
hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son
Default

Here's more of Manami


__________________

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #60
hide1998
超黒人
 
hide1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,454
Rep Power: 15
hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son
Default

Introducing Jada


__________________

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one