news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-29-2005, 04:42 AM   #16
MantiZ
Veteran Member

MantiZ grasshopper
Default Re: what is the most fucked up shit you've ever done

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY_TICAL
During My School Years.. Like Bout .. 4 Yrs Ago.. // I Fucken Went Late 2 Skool // As Always.. But Then I Wuz Like Fuck .. ! This Has 2 Stop.. / Then The Homie Hits Me Up. I Thought He Wuz Late 2 ..// I Wuz Like Wut A Bitch ..! // Then That Foo Is Like Damn. Sup ... Wut U Doin .. // I Wuz Like Being Late .. Why? // Then That Foo Explain 2 Me. That A Sick Ass D . P. Wuz Cracking . // Soon As I Heard This .. My Mind Went Blank.. // I Socked That Foo In Joy... / That Foo Wuz Like Chill .. The Ride Comin Thru . // We Got 2 Da D.p. Sick Ass Hoes. 2 Da Fullest.. // All The Beer U Wanted // Fucken All The Bud // Just There.. // I Wuz Like Damn.. // Yes.//.. Then I Seen Sum Hoes. There// Friends That I Knew.. It So Happens. That My Homies Lady .. Or Ex. Supposedly .. Wuz There Also.,, We Were Faded .. She Wuznt' So.. I Start Chillin Wit Her.. // Like Bout 40 Min In.. / I Wuz Faded As Fuck .. // Her Friend Out Of Nowhere.. Gave Me A Lap Dance. .like In Front Of Every Body.. // I Wuz Like Damn.. // I Didnt Know Dis Bitch Wuz Freaky.. // So I Wuz All Rubbing Up On Her.. // Like Damn .// Girl .// Work It./!! Shit Wuz Great/ The Homie. That Gave Us Da Ride.. Wuz Recording. // All On Tape.. / 4 Sure// A Legend In School If This Got Out.. // Then .. The Homie's Girl. Takes Me // By Her Hand .. And Starts Explaining . Wut Had Happened Between Him And Her.. // Sbe Grabs My Hand.. And Takes Me 2 The Homie's Room /// She Told Me 2 Sit..// I Wuz On The Bed.. // When I Noticed.. Faded Though.. That She Locks The Door.. // Yes..!!!

Next Thing.. She Fucken Rapes. Me../// No Bullshit.// Like She Wuz Telling Me Shit.. But I Had My Eyes. Closed. // I Wuz Out Of It..// Next Thing I Feel A Tongue In My Mouth.. // Damn .. A Good One 2 // After We Macked 4 20 Mins.// Started 2 Rub Up On Her.. // Shit. She Wuz Like Tall Kind Of.// Skinny // But A Bomb Ass Body..// I Had Always Been Like Damn She Good. /but She Wit The Homie../ After She Leaves. Me Still On The Bed..// Then Like 10 Min Later She Comes. Back./// Yes.! She Couldnt// Get Enuff// I Wuz Lost In Ecstasy Wit Her// Damn// That Shit Wuz The Greatest// Feeling Ever..// All On Da Sac./ But Just Between Us.. // Damn. !!! I Luv Hoes.!!// All This Recorded.// She Kept The Tape Though.. // Damn/!!! I Think She Still Has It 2 Dis Day.. / But Also My Bad... And Shit.// I Regret Saying This../ Cuz On Camera I Started Burning My Friend..// Fuck .. !!! Every 1 @ Skool... Knew About All That Shit..// In A Good Way . Cuz All The Girls Up On Me.. And Like Damn ... Talking Bout The Homie..// @ Skool // Ppl I Didnt Know Were Like Hey That's The Fool In The Video.>?? !! I Wuz Like Yea.. !! // Thats Me./ A Lot Of Ppl Would Give Me Props../ Felt Good And Shit.. // Also That Hoodie Got Burned. Cuz I Told My Homie../ I Told How .. Every Thing Wuz Her Fault Also.. // How That Foo Know Me// And I Wuz Faded As Fuck //

The Moral:: "it Aint No Fun /... If The Homies Cant Have None.. !"!!!

Peace .!!!!

writing like this is COOL?
before you fucken write. think about possibility that 90% can't read that bullshit.

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
Banks is a bitch
Young Buck is a Bitch
Tony Yayo is a bitch
Fifty is a bitch
Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.
MantiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:45 AM   #17
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cancercancercancer

Get your cancer today.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:06 AM   #18
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

Damn .. Currently High As Fuck .. !!! Like Fucken ... Sic Wit It .. .. // But Damn. U All Hating. .. I Put That Shit Down . Its All True.. / / No Bullshit.. !! This Wuz N 2001 /// Yea.. Sr. Year. // Just That One Homie .. . Showing How L.a. Do.. !! // But Ironically . This Is Funny Because Im Fucken Faded.. And Because Its True. While U Guys Dont Believe.. Real Time .. / Facts..

Peace.>!!
Old 07-29-2005, 05:11 AM   #19
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

Fucken... I Got Recorded. Being Wit Her.. During The D.p U Know..is Wut I Meant. // But When We Were In The Room No.. !!!

This True. /// As Fuck ..!!!!

Peace.. !!!
Old 07-31-2005, 12:17 AM   #20
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

Blazed Up.. All Chronic,,. Once. Not Knowing It Wuz Chronic. !!!
Old 07-31-2005, 08:11 AM   #21
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i let the doctors pull me out
Old 07-31-2005, 08:24 AM   #22
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmmm....got too drunk one particular time an woke up in a puddle of my own yak with no memory of the previous night to discover months down the track that i had had "interactions" with to absolute hoes. It made me feel sick that i would fuck with that shit. Nasty!!!
I'm sure many ppl have pretty similar stories.
Also a homie of mine copped A blow job from some rank ass bitch (a toothy one aswell haha) an then had the nerve to steal her phone an shit. He got burned for months...That was fuckin classic shit right there

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 08:37 AM   #23
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i dunked on shaq in a pick up basketball game

then i stared him down and he beat the shit out of me

(that didnt actually happen)
Old 07-31-2005, 08:53 AM   #24
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
i dunked on shaq in a pick up basketball game

then i stared him down and he beat the shit out of me

(that didnt actually happen)
That is some funny shit right there, I get your point though that there are some pretty unbelievable stories on this thread.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote