news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: How You Rate?
Classic 33 66.00%
Great 15 30.00%
Average 1 2.00%
Shit 0 0%
Dipset 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #16
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

yeah i given it another few listens, its actually very good, dont know if i would say classic, but i still definetly feel its the worst of the 4 first wave BCC albums.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:00 PM   #17
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

these dudes own, classic album fav track for me is operation lockdown
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:17 PM   #18
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

10/10. Classic.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 04:48 AM   #19
graffitiwhat
Veteran Member

graffitiwhat shaolin monk

UNDASTAND is my favorite track off that album as well, whenever i here that track it makes me want to go out and bomb(graff).
peace
graffitiwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:56 AM   #20
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Just got this album. All i can say from two full listens is that is unlike any other album I have. I dont even know if I can call it bad or good yet. It's just weird.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:32 AM   #21
OddioPellMell
The Angel of MUSIC

OddioPellMell grasshopper

This CD is retarded ruck and rock are off on this album. my personal favorite album of all time

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifXPx1MCafY/[YOUTUBE]
OddioPellMell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #22
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Somewhere in between great and classic, pure fire...
right up there with enta the stage and dah shinin', classic bootcamp era.
Just bought the DIRT album this year and its not even in the same ball field as nocturnal.

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #23
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

classic, i love this shit, i think its better than Da Storm and on the same level if not better than Dah Shinin IMO

lyrics and flows on Nocturnal > Dah Shinin
Beats on Dah Shinin slightly > Nocturnal
Old 02-24-2010, 10:19 AM   #24
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao, hip-hop fans are fucking OBSESSED by what is or is not a classic album. who gives a flying fuck, it's a real dope album; i think it definitely can hold it's own against "Da Shinin" and "Enta Da Stage". Rock and Ruck really was da incredible rap team and despite Da Beatminerz only producing half the record the other producers matched their sound well while still managing to stand out. great record!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:55 AM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've always liked it the most of Boot Camps early catalog.

There's something hazy about it.

Shit like Grate Unknown, Prowl, Sean Price, Soldiers Gone Psycho, Operation Lockdown etc. is so off the wall compared to most of the 'backpacker' style shit coming out around then.

Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka probably got me into BCC.

9/10.

I remember a thread here a while ago about how Rock dominated this album, but Ruck kills it to me.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #26
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how the FUCK can people complain about these beats????

every single beat on here is fire!!

shit is just so grimey

i be the drama bringa ringa of a nigga neck wrecker of a set i buck shots with a steel teck
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #27
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

this album is fucking dope!! letha brains blo is my favorite track

Last edited by DThayer36; 03-15-2010 at 07:48 PM.
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #28
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

10/10 Every track is classic.

Ruck & Rock dominate, though I personally find Ruck a little 'wittier'.

My top 3 would have to be:

Therapy
Sean Price
Da Wiggy

To this day this album is severely underrated. One of my favorite Hip Hop albums of all time.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #29
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Wack album. I haven't heard it in a long time and i remember not liking it. Their Magnum Force album is alright and their DIRT album sucks. Sean and Rock are good rappers but their beats suck. My favorite song by them is I Ain't Havin That on Magnum Force album. That's my jam. I like Rock's mixtapes. I didn't hear the last mixtape he did and i wanna get it.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #30
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

one of my favorite albums...the album title is fitting because the beats are dark, gritty, basement type shit...ruck and rock's chemistry is sick as fuck