news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 09-15-2016, 11:07 PM   #1
Sizzy Up
PRODIGAL SUN

Sizzy Up drunken mastaSizzy Up drunken mastaSizzy Up drunken masta
Default to be faded not faded

J hello i in chi- how how is it running stop to who listens why nobody i think for me for eh fun needing some s s sprite i feel asleep for 2 minutes i can look a tree under a sewer no king stickin s very sick off to the pipe skateboarding over a normal day i was trippin who trips ? You? i want to hit up a guitar i can what do you have to say ? and make up verse or whatever this non poem can be do they sound right yea nobody might ever like but it came or i dont know how why all i can say is im there where to go come yea right ok see you tomorrow how do ? i want to speak spanish now but i will say this picture onto this screen one day this student just went to another state there he didnt talk much but with pages of books he felt close to his to himself He wanted new ways he s funny he can say i just got a pic it is dope but not what i wanted kick to me i will block it with a punch i liked the first but if the second is coming out pretty dou - a good goodnight
Old 09-16-2016, 08:56 AM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
aka The Chaotica

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzy Up View Post
J hello i in chi- how how is it running stop to who listens why nobody i think for me for eh fun needing some s s sprite i feel asleep for 2 minutes i can look a tree under a sewer no king stickin s very sick off to the pipe skateboarding over a normal day i was trippin who trips ? You? i want to hit up a guitar i can what do you have to say ? and make up verse or whatever this non poem can be do they sound right yea nobody might ever like but it came or i dont know how why all i can say is im there where to go come yea right ok see you tomorrow how do ? i want to speak spanish now but i will say this picture onto this screen one day this student just went to another state there he didnt talk much but with pages of books he felt close to his to himself He wanted new ways he s funny he can say i just got a pic it is dope but not what i wanted kick to me i will block it with a punch i liked the first but if the second is coming out pretty dou - a good goodnight
dope

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:22 PM   #3
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.
beautifulcock is offline   Reply With Quote