0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #346
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,490
Rep Power: 30
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Camera shy spies scared from the light of a flash
He jumped off the deck shook
to be hit by an incoming train
his frame mashed
a night many won't last due to a fast death,
pre pare for last breath's
i couldn't beat the case, but i beat the drums vexed
Young chef every meal he prepares blessed
Looking at women crying because they had to have sex to reach success
a 'Cruel summer' has wasps stinging anyone coming near their nests
Walking shake like breasts,
many keep it in the family like incest
Digest the madness, America's morals, and values i don't respect, or accept
i just build, or war with the best soon to trip off the first step
Thoughts of landing safely without the safety net
i'm more like Tony jaa, their more like Ryan seacrest
Samples Jazzy like Jeff, keep dusty records in crates where i rest
Nothing special about my effects,
tech-9 carrying technical technician
Still bombing in the land of the zombies living
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah

Last edited by J.T.S.; 08-21-2008 at 09:20 AM.
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:47 PM   #347
BornPower
SiferBorn
 
BornPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Souf CHIolin
Age: 33
Posts: 1,248
Blog Entries: 27
Rep Power: 16
BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Digest the madness, America's morals, and values i don't respect, or accept
i just build, or war with the best soon to trip off the first step
Thoughts of landing safely without the safety net
i'm more like Tony jaa, their more like Ryan seacrest
Samples Jazzy like Jeff, keep dusty records in crates where i rest
Nothing special about my effects, tech-9 carrying technical technician
Still bombing in the land of the zombies living
dig that! yeah!
__________________
weep for lost babylon,
the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
bordered by a sea of faults,
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #348
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,540
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
i'm more like Tony jaa, their more like Ryan seacrest
Samples Jazzy like Jeff, keep dusty records in crates where i rest
damn son dropping gems on e'm
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:25 AM   #349
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,540
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Camera shy spies scared from the light of a flash
He jumped off the deck shook to be hit by an incoming train
his frame mashed
a night many won't last due to a fast death, pre pare for last breath's
i couldn't beat the case, but i beat the drums vexed
Young chef every meal he prepares blessed
Looking at women crying because they had to have sex to reach success
a 'Cruel summer' has wasps stinging anyone coming near their nests
Walking shake like breasts, many keep it in the family like incest
Digest the madness, America's morals, and values i don't respect, or accept
i just build, or war with the best soon to trip off the first step
Thoughts of landing safely without the safety net
i'm more like Tony jaa, their more like Ryan seacrest
Samples Jazzy like Jeff, keep dusty records in crates where i rest
Nothing special about my effects, tech-9 carrying technical technician
Still bombing in the land of the zombies living
Gold rush I got bars to crush mics to rush hoes to bush
Beats to catch a hook on, raps too sharp, sacks too pack/
My cinematic view be ďOnly Built 4 Cuban LinksĒ
Emcees rather think bout one style and not bless the other side/
I white river raft ride rhymes over any bridges I hand over the side
The Jokeís on you when I paint my face white with red and green to accessorized it/
One not ought to check the rhymes I got justice to bring
When the drop, explosion and sound effect chimes the rhyme begins/
With no wins I skim you gems with remedy plans with you as the enemy
I donít need friends to see how I should keep emceeing without being/
Too fragile I rock sambo balm blows with hammers I throw & a couple of stones
Never wanting me to grow is the fan bases issue fuck you get cha self a tissue/
My spit will split you into two now you see me for the multi-faceted rapper
That I AM without playing me without a plan and a camera man on it FAM/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:05 AM   #350
Ritter
'Section 9'
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,079
Rep Power: 20
Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms
Default

Hold up, I gotta bless this thread with a little half-freestyle style.

My introduction functions like a spaghetti junction
Stankonia bludgeon, flow tighter than a liposuction
Deep like the Earth's core, y'all deserve more
Than those shit-ass rappers, they ain't hardcore
Their flows all bugged, I'm rugged
Their mic-skills are worth some'in
When their mic is unplugged
I'm a fighter, spit fire like a lighter
Hold that, more like a flame-thrower
If I ain't the illest you ever heard, then Game ain't a name thrower
The game need a make over, the signals are crooked like a broka Motorola
These fake rappers rap with such liarcharm sinistry
They rap so much about guns, shit turned into a fire-arm industry
I'm the kid you just can't forbid, to go outside and smack the shit
Out of any prick who can't get the mic lit
I saw camels that spit tighter shit than them gits
I'll do y'all like bitches in porno flicks
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:11 AM   #351
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,540
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

nice work shizzah



Now you want to BLAM! Shit;
I go for the gold chose a flow old but still bold/
Check the way I fold my verse down to 6 bars check 4 scars
Now you wanna see how hard it is to consolidate my brain/
I’m the MP3 of rapping ripping flows in an exact action
Contract virus spreading them thoughout forums be how I cause boredom/
You can LAUGH OUT LOUD all you want you still a chump
Get cha stomach pumped by the way thump/
I’m 1st never versed the worst even if I get sonned I’m coming back stronger than ever
Hold cha breath my prep be surgery wreck shop on rappers that don’t rap/
They vocode my flow unloads 16 clips in 15 wigs
How you want it digital or analog we can do it anyway you like/
We can rip bars in person or we can battle on the net virtual version
What kind of words u using simple or college grad style/
I got the blessing wrestling wit styles I’m tussling with
Gimmicks be limits placed to leave hip hop where it’s at/
I don’t give a rats ass about cha drugs, guns, hoes, huns and funds
Alls I know I gotta bring the pain like meth to the brain/
Blood on the dance floor from the way this lion roars
Never king me just show me the ring G/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:19 AM   #352
Ritter
'Section 9'
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,079
Rep Power: 20
Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms
Default

Hahaaa sick. Add these 4 lines to my previous verse:

Ya rhymes softer then fuckin silk thread, dickheads
G-Unit scared from the wolf, the 3 little piglets
From the underground, I crept on them
Rhymes so soft, I'm glad I slept on them
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:27 AM   #353
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,540
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Hahaaa sick. Add these 4 lines to my previous verse:

Ya rhymes softer then fuckin silk thread, dickheads
G-Unit scared from the wolf, the 3 little piglets
From the underground, I crept on them
Rhymes so soft, I'm glad I slept on them

Often the lone solider Iím Tanto shooting the Long Ranger
Open the scene committed by any means necessary/
I gotta focus on points to disjoint
My style of lyrical Kung Fu be style
Be mixed nixed with blues, gloom and doom/
Boom Bang how about cha heard my sayings
Solar rays be impressing the naysayerís/
Iím a rhymesayer supremely dreamy
Rapping through the fog cut cha like a hog/
My piglets be embryos not even seeds yet
Living through my flesh n blood is how I become immortal/
If you got shows I prove to never lose
Screw loose my talons after you lost balance/
Capture you on film direct you like John Woo
My ďKillerĒ tape open clinics on how to stake/
You claim blame the deterrents I burn through skins with
Victims be my condoms to any devil daring to cause trouble/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #354
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,490
Rep Power: 30
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Often the lone solider Iím Tanto shooting the Long Ranger
Open the scene committed by any means necessary/
I gotta focus on points to disjoint
My style of lyrical Kung Fu be style
Be mixed nixed with blues, gloom and doom/
Boom Bang how about cha heard my sayings
Solar rays be impressing the naysayerís/
Iím a rhymesayer supremely dreamy
Rapping through the fog cut cha like a hog/
My piglets be embryos not even seeds yet
Living through my flesh n blood is how I become immortal/
If you got shows I prove to never lose
Screw loose my talons after you lost balance/
Capture you on film direct you like John Woo
My ďKillerĒ tape open clinics on how to stake/
You claim blame the deterrents I burn through skins with
Victims be my condoms to any devil daring to cause trouble/
I bubble busters who spit rubble, feet splashing blood puddles
Drop game opposing emcee's huddle, in the midst of battle they crumble
these humble hyms terrorize, i'm on the rise, divide your kin
Killer flows sin, above the rim imagination spraying occasion
love my ladies half asian, the pro proclaims the proclamation
Long rope quotes choke you bulls raging, vibes bring vibrations
Cock block the god while he's tapping ass, that's an assanation
Sent sensations durable for the duration, no imitatiors imitating
Disses i'm disenegrating, running the blitz amazing
Cattles get grazed caught on the pastures grazing
stars get robbed for shines with nines while theyr'e gazing
chasing the cash, makes me causally spazz
Jaws crack from hand slaps, impacts of knuckles brass
Rider music wrath, buckle up blast, collison draft
cook foes spitting cracks, the lazy boy is back
To make manuevers through the manure, and add on to the math
leave emcee's half sliced
the murder merchant murdered em for merchandice
throwing knives like dice,
darts sharper than the crown of thorns put on the head of Christ
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #355
Bigot Hitman
"Come as you are"
 
Bigot Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cincinnati, walnut hills
Age: 24
Posts: 2,165
Rep Power: 12
Bigot Hitman shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bigot Hitman
Default

I came into thread to show crabs how to rhyme
But they show'd me how not to,
So me being disrespectul'd be somethin out of line//
It seems everyone's a criminal with out a crime
All nikels like twenty cents
With out a penny, and without a dime//
Real or fake...who is who, if its you its you
Be what you feel, can't ever deny shit when true is truth//
Just keep that off my boat,
Don't blend that in with my reflection
Yeah i'm alone at the end of the day
Just a product of a twisted adolesnce//
I'm like the wolf that never got in with a pack
Some root cut loose from a tree
Useless and worthless to most, but i accept that//
Because i took a step back and analyzed why
I'm shedding tears and rationlizin' suicide//
Seeing clear is nothin when there's nothin to see
Like braking shackles on my arms when there's nothin to reach//
Like braking tackles on a field with no goalines
Like taking apples to sell by a goldmine//
__________________
The dealer of hope is selling me lies
Reasons to live are reasons to die, in disguise
This life was never mine, the rivers never ran
Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61
Bigot Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:40 AM   #356
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,540
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigot Hitman View Post
I came into thread to show crabs how to rhyme
But they show'd me how not to,
So me being disrespectul'd be somethin out of line//
It seems everyone's a criminal with out a crime
All nikels like twenty cents
With out a penny, and without a dime//
Real or fake...who is who, if its you its you
Be what you feel, can't ever deny shit when true is truth//
Just keep that off my boat,
Don't blend that in with my reflection
Yeah i'm alone at the end of the day
Just a product of a twisted adolesnce//
I'm like the wolf that never got in with a pack
Some root cut loose from a tree
Useless and worthless to most, but i accept that//
Because i took a step back and analyzed why
I'm shedding tears and rationlizin' suicide//
Seeing clear is nothin when there's nothin to see
Like braking shackles on my arms when there's nothin to reach//
Like braking tackles on a field with no goalines
Like taking apples to sell by a goldmine//
okay big i see u doing ya thing homie

Cross my path Iíll leave it a blood bath
Bladed armory actual facts be screened for C4 G/
My spit is liquid acid to any rapper trying to act flaccid
Iím way past the Spidey Senses my apprentices be FORCE guided/
Tiger style we rumble like animals
Too see who the king of the jungle is/
I Mike Vick these suckers wit multiplicity
Transmitting over ion polarized frequencies/
So hot the FCC couldnít put patents on me
My products be extra ordinary masking the extraordinary/
Clash of the writtens open kids lids wit fits be tripping
Off the quickness I see how they tongue be lashing kittens/
Now wisdom kicks in when they try rhyming dropping diamonds
When they so-called coal mining how about some rhyming/
Hieroglyphics underneath gigantic monoliths spit a verb
Now you herbs want to contact the killer of words/
I slay slurs wit verbiage that cha speech pathologist couldnít curb kid
Unless she was taught the slang I bang out louder than auditorium speakers/
I reach cha through vivid dreams with a solid scream itís a horror film indeed
Now if you can see me Iím hacking your mind worst than a childís nightmare/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...






Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 08-20-2008 at 02:42 AM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:33 AM   #357
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,490
Rep Power: 30
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
okay big i see u doing ya thing homie

Cross my path Iíll leave it a blood bath
Bladed armory actual facts be screened for C4 G/
My spit is liquid acid to any rapper trying to act flaccid
Iím way past the Spidey Senses my apprentices be FORCE guided/
Tiger style we rumble like animals
Too see who the king of the jungle is/
I Mike Vick these suckers wit multiplicity
Transmitting over ion polarized frequencies/
So hot the FCC couldnít put patents on me
My products be extra ordinary masking the extraordinary/
Clash of the writtens open kids lids wit fits be tripping
Off the quickness I see how they tongue be lashing kittens/
Now wisdom kicks in when they try rhyming dropping diamonds
When they so-called coal mining how about some rhyming/
Hieroglyphics underneath gigantic monoliths spit a verb
Now you herbs want to contact the killer of words/
I slay slurs wit verbiage that cha speech pathologist couldnít curb kid
Unless she was taught the slang I bang out louder than auditorium speakers/
I reach cha through vivid dreams with a solid scream itís a horror film indeed
Now if you can see me Iím hacking your mind worst than a childís
nightmare/


Acknowledge the solid, solidified, bonified, lines knowledge
Times brolic, liquior shots decrease the funds in your wallets
Dirty women attracted, without rubbers lifes are subtracted
Diseases contracted, skin acnes active, traitors trapped, clipped
zippers zipped, nasty bumps decorate lips, shots rupture whips
Fuck your clique screaming, every action defines a meaning
Stay awake dreaming, cops tagged for the teaming
Purify the impure, behold the earth's end nuclear war
Danger, lock the door, it's a useless act, marshall law
Against the wall, federal agents in packs with gats ready to clap
impact blood paint, thug saint, what's your rank??
That's not your money in the bank, military order in the hood with tanks
Shot gun, shot sons, raped daughters, out of order auora's
It's a mordern day Sodom and Gommorha
Revelation time, break your tape recorders
Got my rest tapped, recording me relaxed
Stay strapped, writing war raps, i was born trapped
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:58 PM   #358
THE MASON
Winter is Coming
 
THE MASON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Temple of the King
Posts: 12,422
Rep Power: 130
THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

they shoulda never released me from the cellar, im a Basement Dwella,
i make heads swell, leakin fliud lookin like gel/
trapped in a cage, ripped through bars and jump on stage, im a white wizard,
turned black mage, from evil ways, lay bodies in the spot i slay/
pray that i dont come your way, my aura hits like the force of a gauge,
i write my words on a diamond page, relentless in the wars i wage/
faceless, my whole crew remains nameless, run up with blowguns and
fuckin spray, no delay, dont stop just run, keep movin, we constantly shootin/
wig removin, sittin in a tree holdin the head, smokin a cig, wonderin
am i gonna end up dead/
activate the camo, somethings movin, reloadin the plasma ammo, naw dont fire a shot
run up behind, get while he walks/
unsheth the claws, abid by universal law, mawl his face up like bear paws
saw away the skull place it on display, predator, my hunts always divine
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:46 AM   #359
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,540
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

I’m the basement dweller, the computer nerd cha once picked on
Emcees are all victims we’re smart, masculine and athletes then/
Whatever your background is it’s all for the kids
We need direction not some cheap corporate wiz/
Whether you’re getting airplay my flow is sharp as a solar ray blazing down on shoulders
So if you got skills let them be displayed if not get back in line and watch me rhyme/
I drop minds off the earth like gravity being nipped and tucked
You rappers can’t spit flows tighter than NASA versus Sputnik/
I kick butts quick like kung fu flicks
Direct cha leave you hard boiled like John Woo flicks/
So if you want to flip flows I got pro tools u can use
When I fuse my style with everything else you use/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:33 AM   #360
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,490
Rep Power: 30
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Iím the basement dweller, the computer nerd cha once picked on
Emcees are all victims weíre smart, masculine and athletes then/
Whatever your background is itís all for the kids
We need direction not some cheap corporate wiz/
Whether youíre getting airplay my flow is sharp as a solar ray blazing down on shoulders
So if you got skills let them be displayed if not get back in line and watch me rhyme/
I drop minds off the earth like gravity being nipped and tucked
You rappers canít spit flows tighter than NASA versus Sputnik/
I kick butts quick like kung fu flicks
Direct cha leave you hard boiled like John Woo flicks/
So if you want to flip flows I got pro tools u can use
When I fuse my style with everything else you use/
Turned off the news amused by the media fools
That broadcast false info from the war, government tools
Tied of hearing about murders, children abducted and shootings in schools
The assanation attempts on Obama, it's all brainwash drama
Protests from farmers polluted tap water
Tap phones of us americans, de-coded words of slaughter
N.w.O. isn't fundamental, it's dedrimental, headed to quarters
To snatch change forget their apologies, it's too late for the
sorrow all the jobs done inside like Ground Zero
My arms stashed illegally, and i don't fear no
Agents with files, rush my lab, send em above the clouds
as i run through masses of people to escape moving the crowd
Cop killer smile, as i air em out, bells of war rung by ghetto child
Statistic raging biscuit blazing occasion
House negroes stay in doors get blown open while theyr'e preying
master slaying invasion brought me the universal 5 star uniform decorations
people's Army like the Vietmanese
Kung fu practioners like the Chinese
Bone breaking hits like the Japenese
Grab funds with greed, free Mumia or else feel our misery
Violence done vivdly, and viciously, maliciously
The human brain couldn't picture the imagery
it's now or never they got it in for me
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one