0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #796
BornPower
SiferBorn
 
BornPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Souf CHIolin
Age: 32
Posts: 1,248
Blog Entries: 27
Rep Power: 16
BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
I come rushing through neutral Grid-lock iron fired in your zone
he comes shanking instead of spanking ya'll stank asses over-thrown
unknown face where they rest a test to date liscense the plates
Some of these kids tyson with weight bury em in the garden state
sure to damage any managers and acts they manage
theyr'e price paying it's war the night blazin'
out-side the cage kin cheer my sparatic fires flamning
blaming me and mine to be rubbed out with precise aiming
may the crowd say a-men he's paid like damon
probably making more he hates the whores
include the trolls last of the originals
fuck ya'll sub-lime subliminal submit your minerals
part fin of the tenth tent of scrolls,
shots of lava mixed with gin make the hardest men explode
cartons of spliffs and bics of gold,
from pole positions my men of prose shift gears to split the roads
appear from rivers stripped of flow,
strip the gears from stingy hipsters and their queer folks
infiltrate government buildings as an eerie ghost,
a trained navy seal turned angry seer dropping posts
bombs and bolts hurled by blonde gods from their thrones,
I am their horde of bones,
Lord of an Unholy Court flooded with distrustful souls....
__________________
weep for lost babylon,
the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
bordered by a sea of faults,
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #797
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,376
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
part fin of the tenth tent of scrolls,
shots of lava mixed with gin make the hardest men explode
cartons of spliffs and bics of gold,
from pole positions my men of prose shift gears to split the roads
appear from rivers stripped of flow,
strip the gears from stingy hipsters and their queer folks
infiltrate government buildings as an eerie ghost,
a trained navy seal turned angry seer dropping posts
bombs and bolts hurled by blonde gods from their thrones,
I am their horde of bones,
Lord of an Unholy Court flooded with distrustful souls....
Dark nights light fights blindfolds the twilight
anatomy struck buck a dum-dum in your pipes
hit the floor no mercy merciless fights
the world turns zombies burn in the day-light
premeditated pre-mature rappers over-medicated
fed your favorites recipee's of truth
blast the flute as the days end for flukes
rebels raise the roof fire-water roots
gone like nate a dog with wolf traits
a lion attack against your pack no purpose to hate
this allegiance managers, and cases
toasts with drinks bodies i dropped in many places
cover the eyes mu journey disguised
all the savage guys recognize and realize
on the low we feel high's
pull queens and make em wives
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:58 AM   #798
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,376
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

let's examine the sciences never relied on alliances
never did what simon says authority i was defiant with
finding this treasure lost then hiding it
eagles he's flying with cops chasing the flying whips
timing his speed see his mane he's a lion indeed
good with the deeds think not? put you under with weeds
nuggets from Denver the lyrics a time to remember
back out the lab with the golden chest treasures
shorty wop run that leather first adjust the straps
2 yr fiends find a new day to relapse
perhaps my mishaps increased the kick-backs
he's vegan know so to hell with the whoppers, and big-mac's
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #799
BornPower
SiferBorn
 
BornPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Souf CHIolin
Age: 32
Posts: 1,248
Blog Entries: 27
Rep Power: 16
BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
let's examine the sciences never relied on alliances
never did what simon says authority i was defiant with
finding this treasure lost then hiding it
eagles he's flying with cops chasing the flying whips
timing his speed see his mane he's a lion indeed
good with the deeds think not? put you under with weeds
nuggets from Denver the lyrics a time to remember
back out the lab with the golden chest treasures
shorty wop run that leather first adjust the straps
2 yr fiends find a new day to relapse
perhaps my mishaps increased the kick-backs
he's vegan know so to hell with the whoppers, and big-mac's
pacing in my ancient pad I count grains as they drop from the hourglass
contemplating on power's past,
as I concentrate I'm showered in shattered glass
play the patterns on hidden paths,
sinsured by the gift of gab, I am ignorant and illiterate in my wisdom's class
no benefits, I'm broken and shit cash
dizzy from a pen's blast,
I pull the pin, shift gears and spin past
spit hieroglyphs and get lifted from the thinnest pads,
wings get clips and flying fish get bagged
repent from a sinner's craft? It's not likely,
my spliff's ash assures me the bomb is lively....
__________________
weep for lost babylon,
the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
bordered by a sea of faults,
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #800
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,369
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
pacing in my ancient pad I count grains as they drop from the hourglass
contemplating on power's past,
as I concentrate I'm showered in shattered glass
play the patterns on hidden paths,
sinsured by the gift of gab, I am ignorant and illiterate in my wisdom's class
no benefits, I'm broken and shit cash
dizzy from a pen's blast,
I pull the pin, shift gears and spin past
spit hieroglyphs and get lifted from the thinnest pads,
wings get clips and flying fish get bagged
repent from a sinner's craft? It's not likely,
my spliff's ash assures me the bomb is lively....
whatever flow you devise thinking it's too complex
don't think you seen how I am the nature of the threat/
dead cha supreme complex Iím on set like a tip top Mex
my checks be tricks they ain't for conniption picture what cha spitting/
cooks what cha cleaning, don't throw rocks if you living in a glass house
the game is made to be told but if you tell anybody it's free/
then I shall recoup the skills you pimping thinking it's all about scripting
when Iíve been saturating the net since you were in junior high/
why rhyme when you ain't in disguised reply when I rely
deny you lemons kill all you G's Us when it's just me praying to Jesus Christ/
realizing when i'm nice your just a price being bought for nothing caught like flies
attributing nothing to game with a lame hook and decent reverberated name/
this tattooed crazed name cycles in cycles when there are just rifles
you get stifled by the smoke clearing the room with minimum ventilation/

__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:08 AM   #801
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,376
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
pacing in my ancient pad I count grains as they drop from the hourglass
contemplating on power's past,
as I concentrate I'm showered in shattered glass
play the patterns on hidden paths,
sinsured by the gift of gab, I am ignorant and illiterate in my wisdom's class
no benefits, I'm broken and shit cash
dizzy from a pen's blast,
I pull the pin, shift gears and spin past
spit hieroglyphs and get lifted from the thinnest pads,
wings get clips and flying fish get bagged
repent from a sinner's craft? It's not likely,
my spliff's ash assures me the bomb is lively....
whole flow was crack!!


spin-off the win wind-mill the spiral kill from the hill gusts of wind
with blood flying broads carry my iron repentence from a killers sin
front desk dealer moving work-out the gym
to the streets main event dents for fragile fleets
speak easy or your frame's mince meat
magically rupture the heat goldie with gold-teeth
shake your soul blood pressure rises on the roll
no royce top choice tyrant with a terrifying flow
in the lodge near lake bristol closet full of crystal
assualt weapons and many missles
flows used and re-used bars written on the stool
ladies attractive throw game we get active in the pool
rain on your masters don't let the game trap ya
see to live is to never die the guy survives
goods get ran like marathons ..why??
i get it in my inflictions live a sure suprise
got a wifey with an order of dimes on the side
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:18 AM   #802
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,376
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
whatever flow you devise thinking it's too complex
don't think you seen how I am the nature of the threat/
dead cha supreme complex Iím on set like a tip top Mex
my checks be tricks they ain't for conniption picture what cha spitting/
cooks what cha cleaning, don't throw rocks if you living in a glass house
the game is made to be told but if you tell anybody it's free/
then I shall recoup the skills you pimping thinking it's all about scripting
when Iíve been saturating the net since you were in junior high/
why rhyme when you ain't in disguised reply when I rely
deny you lemons kill all you G's Us when it's just me praying to Jesus Christ/
realizing when i'm nice your just a price being bought for nothing caught like flies
attributing nothing to game with a lame hook and decent reverberated name/
this tattooed crazed name cycles in cycles when there are just rifles
you get stifled by the smoke clearing the room with minimum ventilation/


Been blogging on how i naturally fracture noggins
get the paper many ways including newstand robbing
window open as i 'm rhyming in the trees robins heads bobbing
back n' forth my blood-sport crushed a source
that told info so simple son never took shorts
have em weezing like smokers of new-ports
one hundreds for sale my force never failed
so if you want tools i'll spit razors, and nails
as well as box-cutters leave crabs on blocks smothered
the fear traveled into the hearts of sisters, and brothers
even the cops gasped at the remains they passed
the strongest vaporized it's a murder multi-task
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #803
BornPower
SiferBorn
 
BornPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Souf CHIolin
Age: 32
Posts: 1,248
Blog Entries: 27
Rep Power: 16
BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
whole flow was crack!!


spin-off the win wind-mill the spiral kill from the hill gusts of wind
with blood flying broads carry my iron repentence from a killers sin
front desk dealer moving work-out the gym
to the streets main event dents for fragile fleets
speak easy or your frame's mince meat
magically rupture the heat goldie with gold-teeth
shake your soul blood pressure rises on the roll
no royce top choice tyrant with a terrifying flow
in the lodge near lake bristol closet full of crystal
assualt weapons and many missles
flows used and re-used bars written on the stool
ladies attractive throw game we get active in the pool
rain on your masters don't let the game trap ya
see to live is to never die the guy survives
goods get ran like marathons ..why??
i get it in my inflictions live a sure suprise
got a wifey with an order of dimes on the side
my support's dime is twisted and forced to rise in the form of fire,
I am sworn to retire when our world is reborn,
to walk this war-torn earth I have no desire
cross boards beside liars and kill lords with idols of wires,
my hands, idle are the tools of rulers and their conspirators
acquire jewels and plots from looted vaults,
I leap from rooftops and land in ruined lots
I am the fusion of Timb's future discog, P. Monch and a seed's launch
from the fingers of all-seeing gods, on enemy's cities we march
bomb seas with rings and stars,
my pawns cause stock cards to lean and yawn
don't stop to sponsor these cars, we are the opposite of clean starts
cock beez to spark degrees, in the dark our hearts beat to chart periodic cheese....
__________________
weep for lost babylon,
the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
bordered by a sea of faults,
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #804
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,376
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
my support's dime is twisted and forced to rise in the form of fire,
I am sworn to retire when our world is reborn,
to walk this war-torn earth I have no desire
cross boards beside liars and kill lords with idols of wires,
my hands, idle are the tools of rulers and their conspirators
acquire jewels and plots from looted vaults,
I leap from rooftops and land in ruined lots
I am the fusion of Timb's future discog, P. Monch and a seed's launch
from the fingers of all-seeing gods, on enemy's cities we march
bomb seas with rings and stars,
my pawns cause stock cards to lean and yawn
don't stop to sponsor these cars, we are the opposite of clean starts
cock beez to spark degrees, in the dark our hearts beat to chart periodic cheese....
Financial needs got these material bitches on their knees swallowing seeds
sex fiends enter them raw dog running tag-teams
all this because she's too lazy to work to support her seeds
high school drop-out pretty face tight frame and a expensive weave
nails done driving her murdered man's Lex
she gets whistles of disrespect by thugs chillin' on the project steps
she used to be religious know her religon is sex
three years later she moved out the projects
into a condo she conned married men out of their doe
low and behold she'll cuss you out if you call her a hoe
even though deep in her heart she hates herself
and all the drinking, and smoking is messing up her health
she won't give you the time of day if you lack wealth
so we started talking and vibing she liked the whip i was driving
told her she can change she said it's all about surviving
dropped her home she kept hitting on me she was trying
But i refused drove-off guess she needed to take a load off
it wasn't easy though because her assets looked robust, nice, and so soft
But i knew she was polluted with a disease included
sorry if i'm wrong yeah the devil tempted me to do it
but that half an hour of pleasure could of been fatal
For a while we had tension like Green hornet and kato
finaaly ran into her at the cafe drinking tea while i ordered a bagel
She looked sick her body weight decreased she's no longer thick
told me she was fine but i knew she was bluffing by the looks of it
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:45 AM   #805
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,376
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

crooked crooks pull jooks on the shook chains, and loot is took
the robberies rarely reported extorted money that never made the books
on the corners where out of towners get beat-down over a look
it's all bad in this Bagdad where angry sons, and daughters put their own moms, and dads in body-bags
babies found stangled to death in the dumpster in trash bags
where soldiers dreaming of riches still in rags
dealers get bagged with massive amounts of cracks bagged
spit em out or get gagged and cuffed and dragged
men dressed in drag fatally stabbed
seeds molested become prostitutes and murders gone mad
no love here the murders increase every new year
brothers catching life bids shooting at cops with no fear
and the same lame preachers in the churches saying the end's near
when the service ends he picks up a hoe in his benz to bend
if you say your a thug you'll get tested so don't pretend
little girl raped she was only ten she killed herself the funeral i didn't attend
real beef to the grave when gangsters refuse to make amends
money's spent on cars with fancy grills the street kills send spine tingiling chills
everybody screams keep it real the same ones that squeal
shot-up when he came home for making a d.a. deal
we pack knives and blue steel always concealed
old mom's dying because she had no health-care
unprepared she ignored her illness didn't face her fears
no laughter just chaos, and tears
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:38 PM   #806
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,369
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
crooked crooks pull jooks on the shook chains, and loot is took
the robberies rarely reported extorted money that never made the books
on the corners where out of towners get beat-down over a look
it's all bad in this Bagdad where angry sons, and daughters put their own moms, and dads in body-bags
babies found stangled to death in the dumpster in trash bags
where soldiers dreaming of riches still in rags
dealers get bagged with massive amounts of cracks bagged
spit em out or get gagged and cuffed and dragged
men dressed in drag fatally stabbed
seeds molested become prostitutes and murders gone mad
no love here the murders increase every new year
brothers catching life bids shooting at cops with no fear
and the same lame preachers in the churches saying the end's near
when the service ends he picks up a hoe in his benz to bend
if you say your a thug you'll get tested so don't pretend
little girl raped she was only ten she killed herself the funeral i didn't attend
real beef to the grave when gangsters refuse to make amends
money's spent on cars with fancy grills the street kills send spine tingiling chills
everybody screams keep it real the same ones that squeal
shot-up when he came home for making a d.a. deal
we pack knives and blue steel always concealed
old mom's dying because she had no health-care
unprepared she ignored her illness didn't face her fears
no laughter just chaos, and tears
Come futuristic with the flavors
a taste you could savor even I was at cha face with a razor/
psychotic mind egomaniac destruction is what I am bringing
to any emcee daring to test best weaponry since my inception/
created lessons wasted in time, relax and recline/
now it's time I rewind without the magnetic relays
delay every situation you may have engaged/
get cha shuffled by the temporal activity that was boring to me
now we spearing those sparing now we ain't even caring/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #807
MosHigh
Eternal Member
 
MosHigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Daytona 500
Posts: 334
Rep Power: 0
MosHigh crouching tiger
Default

no staff but i walk a choosen path
illustrate the math as schools of thoughts i pass
no class self-taught spark my art in a flash
on delivery chin checks i cash endorse my foot to ya ass
b.asic i.nstructions b.efore l.unching e.xit the function
wisdom and love among the consumption
always up to somethinn' was the introduction
now you're in too deep once you peep the production
momentum swung once the inertia was sprung
my native tongue de la soul the quest of my tribe is not young but bold
brothers of the jungle we flip from humble to wanna rumble
if our district you happen to stumble paper thin men we crumble
High thoughts lingering in space awaiting the right time
blow ya mind trying to climb into one verse mine has multiple designs
parallel dimensions my rhymes reside until over the line they shine
Son rise to surprise those sleeping on the divine....
__________________
"Fuck fame... I'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim." - Masta Killah (One Blood)

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #808
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,369
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosHigh View Post
no staff but i walk a choosen path
illustrate the math as schools of thoughts i pass
no class self-taught spark my art in a flash
on delivery chin checks i cash endorse my foot to ya ass
b.asic i.nstructions b.efore l.unching e.xit the function
wisdom and love among the consumption
always up to somethinn' was the introduction
now you're in too deep once you peep the production
momentum swung once the inertia was sprung
my native tongue de la soul the quest of my tribe is not young but bold
brothers of the jungle we flip from humble to wanna rumble
if our district you happen to stumble paper thin men we crumble
High thoughts lingering in space awaiting the right time
blow ya mind trying to climb into one verse mine has multiple designs
parallel dimensions my rhymes reside until over the line they shine
Son rise to surprise those sleeping on the divine....

calibrate con opposite of ROM diabolic ripper sick and savage
mastering axis leaving you distracted with tits and ass while steal your launch codes/
unfold flows blown by the backs master acts never rip a rap rape a track impact
crater fader major Appalachian face it I am the lead singer while your just the basest/
masochist pissed when the wrench dent cha skulls as we etching in pins win a tail
fail a jail kill a scale make a million off the frail, organist optimist with ideas to suggest/
address any fool by any other name than a biblical one sold cha coal
now its cold dust ash as the cold crushing beginnings with nothing but wins/
got them tigers mixed with apes and armadillos killing you fellows
doctor author programmable aimless ammo leaving emcees dusted like angels in angle panels/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #809
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,376
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
calibrate con opposite of ROM diabolic ripper sick and savage
mastering axis leaving you distracted with tits and ass while steal your launch codes/
unfold flows blown by the backs master acts never rip a rap rape a track impact
crater fader major Appalachian face it I am the lead singer while your just the basest/
masochist pissed when the wrench dent cha skulls as we etching in pins win a tail
fail a jail kill a scale make a million off the frail, organist optimist with ideas to suggest/
address any fool by any other name than a biblical one sold cha coal
now its cold dust ash as the cold crushing beginnings with nothing but wins/
got them tigers mixed with apes and armadillos killing you fellows
doctor author programmable aimless ammo leaving emcees dusted like angels in angle panels/
connects to neck snaps the next crack courtesy of this cat
your feline lines spear-chucked, and bucked hold that
flow ammo through your flannel the trilogy trap
skill in me stacked can't be distracted
detected, or tracked universal with facts
punish your pack on the train tracks
mis-behave beat with brass-knuckles, and bats
womb hacked after you finish your meal
unable to diminish the real or demolish the skill
fall-back and just chill blood love the spill
Saigon drama club-shooter with armor
we fuck mothers and floor fathers
die in the yard with honor the code of karma
let it rain on ya the illest performer
truth speaker flow blunt without a hit of reefer
no ass-fuckers get in the cunts make em deeper
than my intelligence level doubt that you's a sleeper
on hard-wood floor's peace to new god's just born
my lethal forms can't be torn or scorned
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #810
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,369
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

strike lighting find cha verbals
never mirge in lanes you can't claim/
my game be top notch always like David Robinson
I bakc up the point five slammer jammer/
ram hammer dampening determined to give yall the verbal
next to rep intecept project cha timex big ben i m on it/
try being for it stride the line
barbarian master force behind the forces/
torturious methods be sections i am representing
enter cha terms watch this hetalia come to life/
white out cha lines making minds divisible by five
move ya bishop watch bars lift up with a mister on the lisp of gifts/
griffin slit cha wrist n blister skips scabs as babbles'
get the babel treatment when i pick up a D4 for the win/
cancel carnivorious hand melt cha chilvary misery
lance out cha time doubt found cha floats/
nagasaki rapidly boil toil in trouble off the hook
u ain't an emcee when I ufc U EMCEES like Jack dempsy/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one