0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 02:46 PM   #106
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,387
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Read cha notes then read my notesÖ..
My quotes are comparable to electoral votes/
Donít waste a toke, my hope is puddle of mud
Now Iím nothing but paint chips on the ground/
Is that how Iím viewed? Now do I have it misconstrued?
What do I have to do to receive respect around here/
This ainít any film by Brian DePalma or Oliver Stone
Iím the holder in court face the force take up the task of course/
Driven these tracks wit rhythm in tack, now thatís giving back
So when I cut up flows, I give back what was given too me/
Knowledge birthed my person besides my mama and father
I hold the pen as the ultimate author, Iím the Steven King of my life/
It was one big horror film wit suspense surrounding me
For every miracle and surgery everything was relief for me/
Nigga pain ainít nothing but one half physical and one half mental
Get over the anguish, I ainít speaking another language/
I draft these flows, from thoughts caught from my inner space
Inner waste, inner haste, inner taste, inner face, inner case/
Now Iím in all yall businesses like the internet Iím interconnected
I think you all should intersect wit it and inspect to get it/
Feel the chemistry, beasts don't wanna see the menace free
Giant on land, the force of my hands,
leave men afraid to speak
As i chief reefa, then leave a hole in the head of a speaker
Arrest ya developement,
destroying everything in my path like rushing elephants,
no telling when the tantrum hits from phantom spits
Examine skulls and all the opposition,
i'm chopping em all
Wanna battle i'm the one to call for the job
Want security get ya money right and hire the god
Fire on squads, watch em crawl,
like Ricky's killer
Flows no filter, wicked like Hitler, i made ya blisters
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah

Last edited by J.T.S.; 12-20-2007 at 02:51 PM.
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 01:36 PM   #107
LeatherBack
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
LeatherBack grasshopper
Default

Sometimes I hate the world as it is within this form
That’s when I spark the leaf to relax before I’m gone
I guess I sympathize too much with those that struggle
Or maybe god made me to heal and help the troubled
Most people walk around with an undeveloped soul
Spirit Incomplete without means to make it whole
Trying to keep control but dying to let go
To fly in the mindstate I live in and vibrate
U weaklings I know its hard to admit you need peace
Or abbots that specialize in the teachings
We math shit you add and subtract what we speak
To come close to complete within these mean streets
Half god half amazing half black and asian
Black from the bone blackfoot skin tone
But east like Buddhist retreats right
He follow the light…to African insight
I hold in my left hand the book of I ching
But in my right proverbs of marcus garvey
In my minds peace as my third eye delivers
Signals from god that unlock the whole picture
If you trying to kill ima have ya mold hit up
If you trying build ima have to roll witcha
Cuz im tryna to heal till we fulfill the scripture
And that’s definition of a real wise ninja
Forever
LeatherBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:22 PM   #108
Treazon
A Threat to the State
 
Treazon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 26
Posts: 669
Rep Power: 13
Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon
Default

nice written to Rick Ross Hustlin'...

for some the truth is logical so apparent it's blinding
enigmas wrapped in riddles are always unwinding
and Treazons an enigma that raps in riddles
cold rippin a beat wit just claps and fiddles
aimin for the crown and thats askin for little
never claimed to be righteous, never claimed to be civil
wont hesitate to break your fuckin mind cuz its brittle
actions speak louder than words, its preferred
so when you see me workin you act like you heard
rappers get knocked or robbed and act like a bird
nothin to lose so i wont be chirpin, rest assured
therefore im the best for sure, so don't doubt me
appear everywhere like Troy Maclure, you couldn't out me
invest like buyin every coffee shop in King's County
and make a cool bill like a Saudi and im outtie
__________________
live and learn, dont be a bitch

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:43 PM   #109
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,376
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

I’m a dynamo on the mic
Bringing down the beef like tons of gravity
Watch me strike the match and unlatch the heat/
Rise from the grave like Christ on the seventh day of Sabbath
My flow is radically changing like the weather pattern/
So fast its hard 2 fathom, gathering intelligence isn’t relevant like tourneys
Now you’re in my presence sensing my level of ability like Dragon ball Z
You ain’t nothing but an imbecile too me, no skill or abilities/
Yall can’t take me on Brolly thinking yall gonna win and volley
I can poly for days and still whip ya ass without the tre/
Often the dopest around these emcees I swarm like locus
Ready to strike fear into their eyes leave e’m starving for more/
Hit e’m harder than a Nor’ Eastern beasting on emcee like famine
Killing these flows like pussy’s making e’m growl like Eartha Kit/
Rip these beats wit trifling darts amicable like fortune 500 companies
Trump these aces wit kings instead of queens/
Making ya dreams crumble instantly
It ain’t no science mystery theater/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:40 AM   #110
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,387
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Iím a dynamo on the mic
Bringing down the beef like tons of gravity
Watch me strike the match and unlatch the heat/
Rise from the grave like Christ on the seventh day of Sabbath
My flow is radically changing like the weather pattern/
So fast its hard 2 fathom, gathering intelligence isnít relevant like tourneys
Now youíre in my presence sensing my level of ability like Dragon ball Z
You ainít nothing but an imbecile too me, no skill or abilities/
Yall canít take me on Brolly thinking yall gonna win and volley
I can poly for days and still whip ya ass without the tre/
Often the dopest around these emcees I swarm like locus
Ready to strike fear into their eyes leave eím starving for more/
Hit eím harder than a Norí Eastern beasting on emcee like famine
Killing these flows like pussyís making eím growl like Eartha Kit/
Rip these beats wit trifling darts amicable like fortune 500 companies
Trump these aces wit kings instead of queens/
Making ya dreams crumble instantly
It ainít no science mystery theater/
Controversal dispersal owns the commercial rehearsals..
Let it go darts buzz, niggaz fly traps venus pursued..
Vapor catchers licking nectar, breaking city curfews..
Painfully burst soon, reactions radificate my fumes..
Dungeon doors locked, i errupt drunk, closet full of private stock..
Minors mock my actions, behold i barber shops..
Planet cremater, cream maker, punish fakers..
A razor wielding raider, hey ya blinded by the data..
Mowing down moment stealers, the spotlight spectrum thriller..
Snatch the cheese from the griller, and steal cars from the dealer..
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah

Last edited by J.T.S.; 12-28-2007 at 11:54 AM.
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:12 PM   #111
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,376
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Controversal dispersal owns the commercial rehearsals..
Let it go darts buzz, niggaz fly traps venus pursued..
Vapor catchers licking nectar, breaking city curfews..
Painfully burst soon, reactions radificate my fumes..
Dungeon doors locked, i errupt drunk, closet full of private stock..
Minors mock my actions, behold i barber shops..
Planet cremater, cream maker, punish fakers..
A razor wielding raider, hey ya blinded by the data..
Mowing down moment stealers, the spotlight spectrum thriller..
Snatch the cheese from the griller, and steal cars from the dealer..
Who rhymes the best i never rest
wit no words tatted on my chest/
who's the best i don't know and don't care
i'm share my knowledge wit skills polished like a college paper/
dip flows scrap chalk off the sidewalk, milk them tits for spits
quit cha whinning cuz i'm shining my rays like solar radiation/
creating foes from the flows i chose to use on tracks i abuse
yall are amusing to me wit skills that could be shot in real time
rather than the cinematic visual yall are used too/
so don't gimme the lip sync lines like Ashley Simpson
trying to pimp the system when the system is pimping you like Vista & XP/
yall can't Internet Explore me i'm a Firefox you G, wipe you out like virus
assert my complience leave you discombobulated like AOL and Netscape/
desicive like science, delete cha flows and tracks like documnets and word perfect files
leave you infected like STD's making emcees alert though even thou they inert yo/
feed off the ferlo, my flows goes and goes on and on like worms in an apple
saturate the landscape wit pollution and toxcity after effect like waste and eletricity/
you can't get wit me when I switch blade grenade cascade faster blade
after i've been made into the very thing you hate, a emcee, a samurai/
cash cow you better off not verify ya rhymes you ain't geninue like ginuwine
i spend my time researching facts like the IRS do ya taxes/
so don't test my sword play or you'll get slayed..........
cuz i'm sharp in each and every way/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #112
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,387
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Who rhymes the best i never rest
wit no words tatted on my chest/
who's the best i don't know and don't care
i'm share my knowledge wit skills polished like a college paper/
dip flows scrap chalk off the sidewalk, milk them tits for spits
quit cha whinning cuz i'm shining my rays like solar radiation/
creating foes from the flows i chose to use on tracks i abuse
yall are amusing to me wit skills that could be shot in real time
rather than the cinematic visual yall are used too/
so don't gimme the lip sync lines like Ashley Simpson
trying to pimp the system when the system is pimping you like Vista & XP/
yall can't Internet Explore me i'm a Firefox you G, wipe you out like virus
assert my complience leave you discombobulated like AOL and Netscape/
desicive like science, delete cha flows and tracks like documnets and word perfect files
leave you infected like STD's making emcees alert though even thou they inert yo/
feed off the ferlo, my flows goes and goes on and on like worms in an apple
saturate the landscape wit pollution and toxcity after effect like waste and eletricity/
you can't get wit me when I switch blade grenade cascade faster blade
after i've been made into the very thing you hate, a emcee, a samurai/
cash cow you better off not verify ya rhymes you ain't geninue like ginuwine
i spend my time researching facts like the IRS do ya taxes/
so don't test my sword play or you'll get slayed..........
cuz i'm sharp in each and every way/

Ain't nothing delicate about these delicacies..
The water-boy like Adam Sandler, tackiling emcee's..
Exquiste with these witty rap physics, scientifical steez..
Mr. Lif my competitions with heavy-weight compositions..
Sitting-bull shitting, outdo any audio rap auditions..
Gripping the mic ripping, raptor man incisions..
Hunky chunks of flesh torn, wit a bloody face i perform..
Light a Philly jawn, the unified units the corporates mourn..
Titanium titantic atlantic flow fanatic make em panic..
power of grey-skull skeletor bars, depression from a manic..
Soloists get sandwiched by the bandaged bandit on the canvas..
Monkey style kung-fu flake em like dandruff..
Demanded demands divine as my plans..
Prototype photo hype, paparazzi killer contraband..
stomp the land madman, crook up by the brook wit books in hand..
Never too shook to slam, onyx ring on my index finger..
Shifty bell-ringer, sub-zero snatching blinger..
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah

Last edited by J.T.S.; 01-03-2008 at 01:12 PM.
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:35 AM   #113
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
 
KERZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ⌛
Posts: 8,287
Rep Power: 44
KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Titanium titantic atlantic flow fanatic make em panic - Paow!!!
__________________





KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:54 AM   #114
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
 
KERZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ⌛
Posts: 8,287
Rep Power: 44
KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Ain't nothing delicate about these delicacies..
The water-boy like Adam Sandler, tackiling emcee's..
Exquiste with these witty rap physics, scientifical steez..
Mr. Lif my competitions with heavy-weight compositions..
Sitting-bull shitting, outdo any audio rap auditions..
Gripping the mic ripping, raptor man incisions..
Hunky chunks of flesh torn, wit a bloody face i perform..
Light a Philly jawn, the unified units the corporates mourn..
Titanium titantic atlantic flow fanatic make em panic..
power of grey-skull skeletor bars, depression from a manic..
Soloists get sandwiched by the bandaged bandit on the canvas..
Monkey style kung-fu flake em like dandruff..
Demanded demands divine as my plans..
Prototype photo hype, paparazzi killer contraband..
stomp the land madman, crook up by the brook wit books in hand..
Never too shook to slam, onyx ring on my index finger..
Shifty bell-ringer, sub-zero snatching blinger..

'Sweet verse bro....It gave me a lil ignition to write a quick rhyme -'

Make way for the 'Mex, Rhymes fly like jets
All threats are made, Raise the stakes, Plaise yer bets
Spice the flow, Five a bro, Never dodge or Tip-Toe
Keep it low, Have'nt slowed since the day I rose

Hitman installs fear on all these cats ya hear
J.T.S never stresses, always rapping which blesses
And impresses us to volunteer our services
100 Percent input, Now that aint excessive

I attack ya with a spike and strike the mic out ya hand
Your verses are so criminal, They should be on remand
I offhand rhymes quicker than ya bitch sucks dicks
Never dim my licks, My bag's full of tricks

Minds expands like a balloon caught in full moon
I bend styles easier than Uri Geller bends spoons
Raps finished, I've addressed all I have to son
So til next time, Sit back and spark a big one
__________________






Last edited by KERZO; 01-04-2008 at 05:56 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #115
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,376
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Ain't nothing delicate about these delicacies..
The water-boy like Adam Sandler, tackiling emcee's..
Exquiste with these witty rap physics, scientifical steez..
Mr. Lif my competitions with heavy-weight compositions..
Sitting-bull shitting, outdo any audio rap auditions..
Gripping the mic ripping, raptor man incisions..
Hunky chunks of flesh torn, wit a bloody face i perform..
Light a Philly jawn, the unified units the corporates mourn..
Titanium titantic atlantic flow fanatic make em panic..
power of grey-skull skeletor bars, depression from a manic..
Soloists get sandwiched by the bandaged bandit on the canvas..
Monkey style kung-fu flake em like dandruff..
Demanded demands divine as my plans..
Prototype photo hype, paparazzi killer contraband..
stomp the land madman, crook up by the brook wit books in hand..
Never too shook to slam, onyx ring on my index finger..
Shifty bell-ringer, sub-zero snatching blinger..
damn son i got you latter, tight flow son
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #116
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,387
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
'Sweet verse bro....It gave me a lil ignition to write a quick rhyme -'

Make way for the 'Mex, Rhymes fly like jets
All threats are made, Raise the stakes, Plaise yer bets
Spice the flow, Five a bro, Never dodge or Tip-Toe
Keep it low, Have'nt slowed since the day I rose

Hitman installs fear on all these cats ya hear
J.T.S never stresses, always rapping which blesses
And impresses us to volunteer our services
100 Percent input, Now that aint excessive

IMinds expands like a balloon caught in full moon
I bend styles easier than Uri Geller bends spoons
Raps finished, I've addressed all I have to son
So til next time, Sit back and spark a big one
Spice the flow, Five a bro, Never dodge or Tip-Toe
Keep it low, Have'nt slowed since the day I rose

I like that delivery there and how one lines just compliments the next.

attack ya with a spike and strike the mic out ya hand
Your verses are so criminal, They should be on remand
I offhand rhymes quicker than ya bitch sucks dicks
Never dim my licks, My bag's full of tricks

Nice wordplay.

IMinds expands like a balloon caught in full moon
I bend styles easier than Uri Geller bends spoons
Raps finished, I've addressed all I have to son
So til next time, Sit back and spark a big one[/quote]

Good ending! Overall some nice verse!

Peace Chaos good looking on the feed as well.
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #117
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,376
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

digital darts spaded arts
glamourized the sites wit ranger sparks/
ceraded blades fade cha marks
wit jaded cards when the air raid starts/
i throw a ace of spade like
the joker in hysterical laughter/
i'm one past them wit weaponry that's secondary
educating me on the munititions of the military/
tripping over ya broadcast like FCC do piracy
my rhymes are osirus like the egyptian walker/
fuckers had an inception conceive babies
wit more problems than STD's and leopardecy/
i etch these flows behind closed doors
paralell of what cha see as hell/
i'll ya leave done like Abe Lincoln and John Wilks Booth
coming off wit more substance like metal gear solid/
to tell the truth when i enter the booth
i'm the darpa chief of this here artistry/
sparking more markets wit darts.....
hitting the airwaves like cassette tapes/
then i leave ya mind blank as a CD-R
when i spit these b-a-r, hittin' em dat hard/
yall will know what i need...............
when i go out on the mic like Sam Sneed/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #118
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,387
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
digital darts spaded arts
glamourized the sites wit ranger sparks/
ceraded blades fade cha marks
wit jaded cards when the air raid starts/
i throw a ace of spade like
the joker in hysterical laughter/
i'm one past them wit weaponry that's secondary
educating me on the munititions of the military/
tripping over ya broadcast like FCC do piracy
my rhymes are osirus like the egyptian walker/
fuckers had an inception conceive babies
wit more problems than STD's and leopardecy/
i etch these flows behind closed doors
paralell of what cha see as hell/
i'll ya leave done like Abe Lincoln and John Wilks Booth
coming off wit more substance like metal gear solid/
to tell the truth when i enter the booth
i'm the darpa chief of this here artistry/
sparking more markets wit darts.....
hitting the airwaves like cassette tapes/
then i leave ya mind blank as a CD-R
when i spit these b-a-r, hittin' em dat hard/
yall will know what i need...............
when i go out on the mic like Sam Sneed/
My mind flash will blind the future, and past
Shoot sauwed off's for cash, and the stash
Girl set em up she looks like Stacey dash
Walk with my mase, and mask
I'm an alcholic like J-ro, and Tash
Brass knuckle to the chin special
Spin schedule propells the pro's fell
So chill, before ya domes blown off..
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah

Last edited by J.T.S.; 01-07-2008 at 11:52 AM.
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:20 PM   #119
Koolish
Don't Mess With It
 
Koolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,604
Rep Power: 14
Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default

simplify and define before you unwind
give me time to rewind the line
line the rewind to time me give
half walking alive don't deserve to live
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:14 PM   #120
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,376
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
My mind flash will blind the future, and past
Shoot sauwed off's for cash, and the stash
Girl set em up she looks like Stacey dash
Walk with my mase, and mask
I'm an alcholic like J-ro, and Tash
Brass knuckle to the chin special
Spin schedule propells the pro's fell
So chill, before ya domes blown off..
Youíre a closed casket waiting to happen
Bask in the glory of a hundred stories/
To think I made the opposition worry
Dirt cheap viral toxin will leave you buried/
My flow varies from night to day
Spit when I spray lyrics like spermicidal saying ďA Bay BayĒ
When I exterminate all my rivals/
This is sure to win me a ton of awards
Fuck the hoe, quick, hurry snip the cords/
Run out the hospital wit the baby still attached to womb
Look at me the Harvard grad who just became a dad
Looking all hysterical like I just died in hell/
Just like 50 I got allot enemies going against me
I guess Iím a have get rich or die trying to take a piss/
And if you eat where you shit then youíre garbage pale away
From loosing ya life wit hamburger a night
Aside wit French fries to dry ya eyes/
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one