news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-12-2007, 04:23 AM   #1
VallKano
Veteran Member

VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano
Default the devil times five 1974

if anyone has a chance to see this movie plz do...its also included on the 50 chilling movies pack
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 04:48 AM   #2
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Awful Times Five, 25 January 2006

Author: anxietyresister from United Kingdom
What's with all the alternate names? In England this film is known as 'Tantrums', but that isn't even listed on the IMDb. Did the backers decide to change the title every time it flopped in a different country in a vain effort to cover their tracks? Seeing how bad it is, it wouldn't surprise me..

A hotel. Snowy wilderness. 6 dumb adults. Five psychotic kids. Oh, the poor dears are stuck in the cold! Let's give them a place to stay! However, this is the worse decision they could have possibly made. For these budding young Charlie Mansons are murderous killers, and they leave no prisoners in their wake. The grown-ups end up, in no particular order: boiled in bathtubs, axed in the back, slit through the throat and yep, you guessed it.. hung from the rafters.

In an effort to stave off criticism of child exploitation, actual exposure of gore is kept to a minimum. Unfortunately, this makes the editing distinctly choppy, and ruins any potential excitement generated by these scenes. It doesn't help that the victims are so clueless they might as well sign their own death warrants. I cannot recall a film in living memory where the deceased were so stupid. Also, what was with the oft-repeated playground-style background music? If this was supposed to heighten the suspense, I'm sorry.. the incessant noise is just distracting and annoying. Combine that with dismal acting and the pointless slow-motion camera-work, and you have yourself a real waste of time. Watch Bloody Birthday instead.. a movie with a similar plot but 10x better execution. 2/10

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:56 AM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

my brother has aspergers asshole.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #4
VallKano
Veteran Member

VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano

really dont see what that has to do with the devil times five^
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #5
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
my brother has aspergers asshole.
I've been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote