news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 09:19 AM   #1
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default the black man of asia is the original man...DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Go to Human Devolution website: http://www.humandevolution.com
Go to Forbidden Archeology website: http://www.forbiddenarcheology.com

cavemen had bowed legs cuz they were MALNOURISHED!!!!!!!

deal with it
Old 08-14-2007, 10:58 AM   #2
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is it of asia, i never got that?

but yea, its not really an argued fact the first people was black.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

"We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm of pure
consciousness, spirit," says Cremo. He bases his response on modern science and the world's
great wisdom traditions, including the Vedic philosophy of ancient India. Cremo proposes that
before we ask the question, "Where did human beings come from? we should first contemplate,
"What is a human being?" Cremo asserts that humans are a combination of matter, mind, and
consciousness (or spirit).

Sounds like a totally credible book.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #4
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post

You just wish you were black.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:06 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT i know. i neevverr got that from 5 percenters.

asia?

that's gay.

5 percent is a retarded religion
Old 08-14-2007, 07:35 PM   #6
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
You just wish you were black.

haha, how do you know im not?

either way, im cool with me.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #7
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

this thread fails
Old 08-14-2007, 11:36 PM   #8
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

Quote:

Word. I even heard Rush Limbaugh say it on the radio once. RUSH LIMBAUGH!!! If racist Republicans (who don't even acknowlege evolution and global warming) acknowlege it, it's not a secret.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:59 AM   #9
Holy Fool

Holy Fool grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
Word. I even heard Rush Limbaugh say it on the radio once. RUSH LIMBAUGH!!! If racist Republicans (who don't even acknowlege evolution and global warming) acknowlege it, it's not a secret.

how long ago did he say that?
Old 08-15-2007, 01:55 PM   #10
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Superiority is only measured by one's deeds and intentions behind those deeds in the eyes of God and those among mankind that are still wise.

Anything else is called bullshit.

P.S. My skin is PACKED with Melanin.

Bitches.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:39 PM   #11
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Fool View Post
how long ago did he say that?
I think it was about a year ago. I remember I was on vacation and I got bored on the road to San Diego so I was listening to him (I'm not a huge Rush Limbaugh fan, but then again, I doubt too many people on Know The Ledge are). He even referred to white skin as a mutation which really surprised me because most people outside of 5%ers and NOI tend to dance around referring to white skin as mutated. I forget the context of how all of this came up on talk radio but it really surprised me how honest they were on the subject.

Stephen Colbert also mentioned humanity was from Africa when he was talking to a geneology expert on an episode of the Colbert episode I was watching this morning. Like I said, it's no secret.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:57 PM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea, if you have ever done any personal research or taken an anthropology class in college, you would find that this information is very basic. Too many people get their info from cable TV and God knows what else.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:58 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I laugh when I hear the world 'conspiracy'. Go to the library!!! Go to a bookstore. There are bookstores out there that carry 'controversial' material.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:21 PM   #14
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm confused here too.

Is this threads purpose just to mock the other thread that ended with "deal with it"

Come on people, this is the KTL forum. Try to build instead of making threads for the purpose of causing an outrage of flames by other people.

We can do this constructively regardless how your belief system differs.

Closed Thread