news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-19-2007, 02:23 PM   #16
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emblem View Post
Cultural evolution
The term African American doesn't have anything to do with cultural evolution. They're are one of the minorities of this country. Thanks.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:40 PM   #17
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
The term African American doesn't have anything to do with cultural evolution. They're are one of the minorities of this country. Thanks.

In the 1800's what were they called ___________ ?
Old 08-19-2007, 03:38 PM   #18
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emblem View Post
In the 1800's what were they called ___________ ?
That's was in the 1800's, not today nor before the 1800's. Plus, blacks AREN'T the only race that were called the N word. Irish, asians, arabs, mexicans, women, and some other races were called the N word. In order to understand what the N word means, you must look up its meaning.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #19
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
The reason why blacks are called "African American" is because our anesitors (spelling) came from African. Asian Americans, Iraqi American, Mexican Americans, and so fourth. They're all minorities, except for whites. Whites would be called "Americans" because they're the majority, blacks, asians, mexicans, arabs, etc, are the minority. Why can't we all just be called Americans? It's all about power, image, and control. Thanks.
Actually the prefix is suppose to describe the Nationality of origin. Africa isn't a Nation, it's a continent. "Blacks" in America have been called Nigger, Negro, Colored, Afro-American, African-American, Ethiopian (at least I know that was popular in the Hampton Roads Area of VA), etc. As a collective we don't know our Nation of origin. According to my research, a vast population of us were here before the Native Americans arrived.

I've never heard of an Asian-American, but I have heard of Korean-American, Chinese-American, etc.

As far as majority and minority goes, the vast majority of humans on the planet are Brown skinned women. The vast minority on the planet are pale skined men. In this country things are on top of their heads but you can blame genocide for that, and it continues.

Divide and concur. We're all the same in my eyes, but I have to use other people's eyes from time to time to deal with this bass-ackwards society.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #20
SG
Forever Upward

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
People always say, "What's wrong with those American Niggaz" and what not. Well, Dr. King [with the help of Aaron
says what's wrong with Niggaz and shows what it will [probably] take to fix us Niggaz. I think that he's onto something. If we all get mad as hell and focus on fixing ourselves maybe we can go somewhere. What do you think?
We have been moving but............ you know the rest
Old 08-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #21
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Emblems point about Cultural Evolution was very mind opening!!!

Ironman what he said is very very true!!
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:29 PM   #22
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
Actually the prefix is suppose to describe the Nationality of origin. Africa isn't a Nation, it's a continent. "Blacks" in America have been called Nigger, Negro, Colored, Afro-American, African-American, Ethiopian (at least I know that was popular in the Hampton Roads Area of VA), etc. As a collective we don't know our Nation of origin. According to my research, a vast population of us were here before the Native Americans arrived.

I've never heard of an Asian-American, but I have heard of Korean-American, Chinese-American, etc.

As far as majority and minority goes, the vast majority of humans on the planet are Brown skinned women. The vast minority on the planet are pale skined men. In this country things are on top of their heads but you can blame genocide for that, and it continues.

Divide and concur. We're all the same in my eyes, but I have to use other people's eyes from time to time to deal with this bass-ackwards society.
Arrived from where?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #23
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
Arrived from where?
Asia, over a land bridge between Alaska and Siberia.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:51 PM   #24
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Asia, over a land bridge between Alaska and Siberia.
Exactly. Some legends state that the Red Man's origins are in the Americas.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 08-21-2007, 10:40 AM   #25
Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring grasshopper

even at death the people are still to be envy of all the human families
Dirk Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:57 AM   #26
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
Exactly. Some legends state that the Red Man's origins are in the Americas.
I'm more willing to believe that humans migrated from Africa into Europe and Asia over a period of thousands of years, and during the last ice age a population of hunters followed prehistoric game across a ice/land bridge in the present-day Bering Strait into the Americas than a story about people emerging from the center of the earth.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:25 AM   #27
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:21 PM   #28
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
I'm more willing to believe that humans migrated from Africa into Europe and Asia over a period of thousands of years, and during the last ice age a population of hunters followed prehistoric game across a ice/land bridge in the present-day Bering Strait into the Americas than a story about people emerging from the center of the earth.
I did say some legends [people], right. If humans were here duringn Pangea then it could be true. I don't know. I still havn't read "God Is Red" yet and other Native American religious/legendary text indebt.

I follow your line of thought, just wanted to offer another thought.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:04 PM   #29
SG
Forever Upward

In the black community: The only NIGGAZ out here are so called gangster or wanna be gangsters( this includes hustler & thugz)

So when you here somone identify himself or herself as GANGSTER, HUSTLER or THUG you find yourself a NIGGA
Old 08-24-2007, 11:12 PM   #30
Classic
Next God of War

Classic grasshopper

Quote:

i believe god poof'd us into existance.