news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-23-2016, 03:10 AM   #1
IronSheik
#WorldClass #OlympicClass

IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Arrow AZ: ‘Doe or Die’ Documentary Narrated by Rakim #20YrsLtr

http://www.bet.com/video/20-yrs-ltr/...sive-true.html
Old 05-23-2016, 09:17 AM   #2
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

still one of my top 5 favorite albums always. People sleeping on AZ is like an Olympic sport practice...

hotnikks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:21 AM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AZ is one of the best of all time, though i didn't listen to anything after Doe or Die so maybe he Cappadonna'd himself.

Lyrically at a point he was neck and neck with Nas and I think Nas knew that and distanced himself from him so that he wouldn't get out shined.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:01 PM   #4
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 crouching tiger

Thats whats up! AZ the illest to ever do it.
Old 05-23-2016, 12:08 PM   #5
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TSA said he didn't listen to AZ's albums after Doe Or Die hahahahahahaha. I don't blame you because most of his albums are garbage LOL. Doe Or Die album wasn't good. Only songs I like are Gimme Yours remix, Sugar Hill and Mo Money Mo Murder with Nas. I like the album pictures and I don't know why he was in a casket with money hahahahahahahahahahaha.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:30 PM   #6
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

Quote:
TSA said he didn't listen to AZ's albums after Doe Or Die hahahahahahaha. I don't blame you because most of his albums are garbage LOL. Doe Or Die album wasn't good. Only songs I like are Gimme Yours remix, Sugar Hill and Mo Money Mo Murder with Nas. I like the album pictures and I don't know why he was in a casket with money hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Doe or Die wasnt a good album just like OB4CL according to you right?

Old 05-23-2016, 12:58 PM   #7
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never said Raekwon's album isn't good but I said it's not a classic like most Wu Tang fans think.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Cuban Linx is too advanced for CJs brain.

Anyway, not a particularly interesting or insightful documentary but thats to be expected from BET I guess.

I think AZ is a great rapper, most of his music is disappointing though tbh.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:38 PM   #9
SEMS

SEMS crouching tigerSEMS crouching tiger

Dope documentary. What a time that was.

Took me a while to get into Doe Or Die, can't front. I copped the singles as soon as they came out but for whatever reason I skipped over the album. Probably was the timing. I know winter 95 was all about Raekwon & GZA. I didn't start rotating Doe Or Die until almost a full year later. There really was too much dope shit from 93-97.
SEMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:02 PM   #10
b-dolo
CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

b-dolo drunken mastab-dolo drunken masta

I would say AZ is my favorite rapper. He has never came out with a bad album. Not all of them have been classic but definitely have songs that are worth buying the album for. Also, he is one of only a few who have been around since the 90's and hasn't had much of a drop off.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous
b-dolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:26 PM   #11
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venomsmAlAkAz five deadly venoms

he should've done a album with Dj premier The Format single was too ill
Old 05-23-2016, 07:11 PM   #12
toronto b doin the most i swear
rip masculinity

toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via AIM to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via MSN to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via Yahoo to toronto b doin the most i swear

only AZ song i ever got into was Whips & Kicks with Raekwon.

not that i dislike AZ but I just never went out of my way to look him up; im sleepin.

doe or die his best album? anything else yall recommend?
Old 05-23-2016, 10:29 PM   #13
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 crouching tiger

He's definitely one of the most underrated MCs. A collab album with him and Nas in the mid 90s would've been legendary.

One of my favorites. This is hip hop at it's finest fellas.

Last edited by shogun85; 05-23-2016 at 10:32 PM.
shogun85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 09:36 AM   #14
hotnikks
nada ignorante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden's mini skirt View Post
only AZ song i ever got into was Whips & Kicks with Raekwon.

not that i dislike AZ but I just never went out of my way to look him up; im sleepin.

doe or die his best album? anything else yall recommend?

yes check out other his other albums, some of my favs are

9 lives
Pieces of a man
Aziatic
AWOL

Those are near classic material.

Doe or Die is a classic album period.

Old 05-24-2016, 06:11 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just went and listened to Aziatic and it sucked

Last edited by TSA; 05-24-2016 at 06:13 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote