news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default BENEFIT...dope..

dude gonna release any new shit?
any videos/music videos of the dude?

ill shit.

Last edited by J-Cee; 11-22-2010 at 08:20 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the alphabet rap he does is nice. i remember hearing that in high school lit as a bitch, blew my mind.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he doesn't rap anymore
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

woooooo

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:24 PM   #5
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

New, produced by Mr. Green

LMAO

A lecture on the nature of certain types of birds (women/girls) that are often encountered in the wild. This song is for educational purposes only.

http://genius.com/Benefit-mad-fowl-lyrics

Last edited by madchild; 03-18-2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Added lyrics
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:59 PM   #6
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Doesn't have the voice for me to really listen much to him tbh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 04:12 PM   #7
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

I think it was his Mario song that made me discover him, can't remember how I came across it but it was years & years & years ago.
I never did find much by him. Not much info of him on the net either.
Why doesn't he rap anymore?
Old 03-21-2015, 12:06 PM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
Triple Beam Lean

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This the guy who did that Super Mario rap?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:45 PM   #9
Charles Barry
Griselda Dinner Plates

Charles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of fury

I haven't heard anybody mention Benefit in over a decade. He was alright I guess. I remember a good night getting high to this with some people back in the day. Shit sounded great in that state lol.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 05:15 PM   #10
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

^^^yeah that's the guy. It's cos of the Mario song that I discovered him & I now remember how, it was from Napster!!

Now that's a throwback!

I went on Twitter & found him, he's making music (still or again?) anyway he's got a few new songs with a producer called Mr.Green but he still doesn't have an album.

I dig his style, he's just real lyrical.
Old 11-17-2015, 04:24 PM   #11
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

Pretty wack imo, not sure why I'm posting.

Old 11-17-2015, 07:39 PM   #12
monkeybarz
FRESH FISH

monkeybarz iron monkeymonkeybarz iron monkeymonkeybarz iron monkey

he was dope......when I was in high school. he just needed better beats, but now his career is almost as over as Cage's
monkeybarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:32 AM   #13
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

Old 03-17-2017, 04:35 AM   #14
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN