news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-27-2016, 08:33 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Exposed? Video of Desiigner rapping before getting signed

Old 11-27-2016, 09:29 PM   #2
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So he can rap like Freddie Gibbs, but just chooses not to?

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:41 PM   #3
Mister Yo
SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Mister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killa

that is bar for bar shit the kids been sitting on since he started writting/rapping.

only thing different is he's got some effects on his voice or else he is just smoking so much weed and drinking so much lean that when he gets in the booth he spits in a wayyy more aggressive tone of voice.

the kids 19. and lucky as fuck to be where he is at today. im surprised at 19 he had a few decent writtens that he was sitting on, enough to make a dope little EP with at least. now, what else does he have in store? i dont know. but that Timmy Turner track is another banger, BUT does he have any more left in the tank?

realistically, i say no. but i want to see this kid put out more dope shit so hopefully he proves me wrong.

ALSO im sure everyone is guilty of deepening their voice at some point in time to sound different whether it is knowingly or unknowingly. maybe that is what Desiigner is doing in the both as well. just a thought.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:48 AM   #4
communist cunt
edit

communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to communist cunt Send a message via AIM to communist cunt Send a message via MSN to communist cunt Send a message via Yahoo to communist cunt

This is old news.. there's vids of him doing a sway or shade freestyle and he's rapping in his original style too.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:36 AM   #5
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, I don't even follow this kid at all, but I thought it was common knowledge that he could (and used to) spit like this. Even if it wasn't, I don't see how this in any way could justify calling him 'exposed' lol.. What's he exposed for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:17 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's obviously me click baiting

I still think his new style doesn't take away from his skill, he's good. His new style just makes it more of a show. I think it's pretty ghey that it's more or less an internet fad to say some rappers are wack no matter what.

There's 3 levels of being a good rapper IMO. There's figuring out/mastering wordplay and delivery. Then there's going beyond that to add your own style if it's original and complements the music.

Camron is a good example. His best verses where when he decided to be all roota to toota than his children of the corn days.

Last edited by TSA; 11-28-2016 at 02:19 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:51 PM   #7
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't know who this is, but he looks and sounds like a retard.
If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.
beautifulcock is offline   Reply With Quote