news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #1531
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ yeah it's very good indeed, good purchase

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:24 AM   #1532
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

It just leaked moments ago and I can safely say it is much better than I personally expected... really chill music!
Old 11-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #1533
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

De la soul - 3 feet high and rising
Old 11-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #1534
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

drake - take care
psycho realm - the psycho realm

lol how's that for diversity!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #1535
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Firm - The Firm
Consequence - Dont Quit Your Day Job
Soundbombing 2 - V/A
QB Finest - V/A
Ice Cube - Amerikkka's Most Wanted
Shad - The Old Prince
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:06 AM   #1536
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakobR View Post

It just leaked moments ago and I can safely say it is much better than I personally expected... really chill music!
Im gonna have to look into this since i've heard a lot of people bring it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
drake - take care
psycho realm - the psycho realm

lol how's that for diversity!
Good purchase on that Psycho Realm album...not so much on the Drake one lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
The Firm - The Firm
Consequence - Dont Quit Your Day Job
Soundbombing 2 - V/A
QB Finest - V/A
Ice Cube - Amerikkka's Most Wanted
Shad - The Old Prince
Nice pick ups.

I recently got

It's a two disk cd but it only has eight new tracks while the rest are all instrumentals of said tracks and Nineteen Ninety Now. It's really dope though.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:40 AM   #1537
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

I have to admit that I lost interest in the Yelawolf album quickly. Lyrically he really proves himself for the most part but musically the album is way too radio friendly and unoriginal for my liking. He could have done with some better features as well although that I respect he chose most of them because of their talent, not their popularity. Too many albums these days come out with Rick Ross and Lil Wayne featured.

Write My Name and The Last Song are my two favourites.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #1538
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

picked up the new Roots album "Undun" on friday, been listening to it ever since then. shit is serious dope

as well i picked up the new Black Keys album, which is super dope if you like that type of music. got an old 60s rock vibe to it imo
Old 12-07-2011, 03:07 AM   #1539
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ been listening alot to the "undun" album the last few days, amazing shit. i thought some of the hooks could have been a little better but nothing that really drags the album down as a whole. very good! i need to pick it up but like you said in the PM, i'm hoping for a vinyl release since all previous The Roots album has been available on LP. I picked up M.O.P.'s new on CD though because their last album never came out on wax so i'm guessing this won't either plus that's a group i always want to support.

i haven't written here for a while so i probably missed a few purchases but yesterday i got a package with:

PETE ROCK & CL SMOOTH - "THE MAIN INGREDIENT" [2xLP] (i know have all PR/CL albums on both CD and vinyl)
ERYKAH BADU - "WORLDWIDE UNDERGROUND" [LP]
M.O.P. - "SPARTA" [CD]

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #1540
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

picked up that Black Cocaine EP for rather cheap
Old 12-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #1541
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Finally got around to picking up Pharoahs "W.A.R" album, mad people hated on this when it dropped but ya'll trippin, that shit is dope to me, wish I'd gotten it sooner

And I Checked out statik Selektahs "Population Control" Comp., that one, not so much but there's a few keepers on there
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:42 AM   #1542
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Kendrick Lamar - Section.80

I was never really a fan early on but it grew on me and now it is among my favourite albums of '11.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:34 AM   #1543
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakobR View Post

De la soul - 3 feet high and rising
One of the best Hip-Hop albums to own!!!

I just bought a used copy of Big Shug - Street Kings or something like that.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #1544
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

bought

Common - Dreamer, Believer

Nas - Illmatic 10th Anniversary Edition (i wanted Stars Wars in CDQ)

Yo! Bum Rush The Show Limited Edition Vinyl release
Old 12-19-2011, 11:11 AM   #1545
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Afu Ra - Body of the Life Force

Leaders of the New School - A Future without a Past

Esham - Bootleg: From the Lost Vault, Vol.1

De La Soul - Stakes is High