news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #1561
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Which Nice N Smooth album is the track - Sometimes I rhyme slow sometimes I rhyme quick?
Old 02-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #1562
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Aint a Damn Thing Changed

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #1563
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thanks!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #1564
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
^^Thats a fucking steal.
ye, i work at a record shop for my job. and we get a lot of used cds, sometimes you score big.

there was a whole lot more that i didnt know about enough, i should i have just bought. now ill have to pay the store retail price if i want em

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #1565
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Casual - Fear Itself
Common - Can I Borrow a Dollar?
Sunz of Man - Last Shall Be First (my 2nd copy)
Sticky Fingaz - Black Trash (Autobiography of Kirk Jones)
Domino - ST
ODB - Shimmy Shimmy Ya (CDS)
Jungle Brothers - Done By Forces of Nature
Big Daddy Kane - Prince of Darkness
Nice & Smooth - Aint a Damn Thing Changed
Biz Markie - Biz's Baddest Beats
Slick Rick - Behind Bars
Lords of the Underground - Keepers of the Funk
EPMD - Business as Usual
Terminator X and the Godfathers of Threatt - Super Bad
Masta Ace Incorparated - Slaughtahouse
Heather B - Takin Mine
Nice & Smooth - Jewel of the Nile
Grand Puba - Reel to Reel
Various - Lyricist Lounge 2
Common - One Day It'll all Make Sense

^all that for $25
all used albums i suppose?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #1566
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

you suppose correctly

ive heard people dont like buying used, but i find no qualms with it. not just cause i work there, but just cause you gotta get it how you can get it lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #1567
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

also forgot to add

OGC - Da Storm

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #1568
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

black trash in there, insanely dope album!

Old 02-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #1569
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

gonna bump it today, been waiting for it to come around for awhile

always liked Sticky Fingaz with Onyx, be interesting to hear solo album

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #1570
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
gonna bump it today, been waiting for it to come around for awhile

always liked Sticky Fingaz with Onyx, be interesting to hear solo album
you're in for a treat! brilliant concept album!

Old 02-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #1571
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wu-tang forever 4LP
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #1572
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Sonny Rollins - Tenor Madness
Donald Byrd - Stepping Into Tomorrow.
EDIT: Headhunters is also in.

Last edited by Frank Sobotka; 02-07-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Frank Sobotka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #1573
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

Old 03-04-2012, 07:00 AM   #1574
fonzarelli

fonzarelli crouching tiger

february
darc mind - bipolar
j-zone - music for tu madre
louis logic - sin-a-matic
kool g rap - roots of evil
ed og & da bulldogs - roxbury 02119
pete rock - petestrumentals
pete rock - lost & found hip hop underground soul classics
masta ace inc - slaughtahouse
blahzay blahzay - blah blah blah
the un - un or u out
da king & i - contemporary jeep music
nine - cloud 9
lewis parker - its all happening now
necro - i need drugs
rashad & confidence - element of surprise
ballin a$$ dame - get rich quick schemes
j-mack - crime rate EP
scaramanga - snake-eyes
ran reed - respect the architect
ka - iron works
ka - grief pedigree
ultra - big time
akinyele - put it in your mouth
ol dirty bastard - nigga please
tame one - when rappers attack
ras kass - rasassination
mr. doctor - bombay
brotha lynch hung - ebk4
gangrene - vodka & ayahuasca
Old 03-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #1575
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
wu-tang forever 4LP
damn, i'm jealous of you haha!!
how much did you give for it?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote