news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-07-2012, 07:43 AM   #1636
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I completed these 3 pre-orders today, I think I'm in for a good listen:

Vinnie Paz (of Jedi Mind Tricks) - 'God Of The Serengeti (w/ FREE Stickers!)' (Audio CD)
Label: Enemy Soil Records
Release Date: 10/23/2012

http://tiny.cc/vinnie-paz-serengeti

Stu Bangas & Vanderslice - 'Diggaz With Attitude'
(Audio CD - Aug 28, 2012)

http://tiny.cc/diggaz-with-attitude

Featuring: Alchemist; Apathy; Blacastan; Blaq Poet; Celph Titled; Esoteric; Evidence; Ill Bill; Outerspace; Planet Asia; Reef The Lost Cauze; Roc Marciano; Slaine; Smiley Da Ghetto Child; Vinnie Paz; Wais P
Producers: Stu Bangas; Vanderslice

Brother Ali - 'Mourning In America And Dreaming In Color'
(Audio CD - Aug 21, 2012)

Producers: Jake One

http://tiny.cc/brother-ali-mourning

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #1637
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Something about April (vinyl)
Liquid Swords re-issue 2x LP + poster
Liquid Crystal Project by J Rawls (vinyl)
Liquid Swords chessbox edition
Old 08-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #1638
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:55 AM   #1639
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Got this in Hong Kong:

Old 08-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #1640
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Who buys albums these days?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #1641
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

I know this is slightly off topic but what has been the most y'all have spent on an individual 12 or 7?
Old 08-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #1642
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Who buys albums these days?
cratediggers
Old 08-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #1643
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Oh yeah! (Kool Aid Guy runs through wall)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #1644
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

lmao
Old 08-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #1645
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
I know this is slightly off topic but what has been the most y'all have spent on an individual 12 or 7?
55 bucks for a live nirvana bootleg on white vinyl.never again
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #1646
RozzDogg
Stone Cold E.T.

RozzDogg Sinister snakeRozzDogg Sinister snake

I just started collecting cd's last year, so to start I was getting all of the classic albums, illmatic, 36 chambers, blueprint.. etc

I loved Nas verse on Triple Beam Dreams aswell as Andre 3 stax on 16, so I decided to cop the album.. Some tunes that bump, some weak cuts, I get tired of Ricky pretty quick, but overall I thought it was a decent album.
RozzDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #1647
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken masta

Downloaded this banger with classic east coast style production on amazon
mAlAkAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #1648
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice selection of albums in here lately, I see I've got some shopping to do..

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #1649
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's been a while since i wrote about my latest purchases.. but there's been quite a few, mainly catching up on some '90s albums that i didn't have in the collection before.

* The Beatnuts - "Intoxicated Demons: The EP" [12", EP]
* Fat Joe Da Gangsta - "Represent" [LP; had this on CD since before tho]
* Royal Flush - "Ghetto Millionaire" [2xLP]
* Da Youngstas - "The Aftermath" [CD]
* PMD - "Shade Business" [CD]
* Scarface - "The Diary" [CD]
* Ice Cube - "Death Certificate" [CD]
* MC Serch - "Return Of The Product" [CD]
* Goodie Mob - "Soul Food" [CD]
* Xzibit - "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" [CD]
* Snoop Dogg - "No Limit Top Dogg" [CD]
* Miles Davis - "In Person: Miles @ The Blackhawk Vol. 2" [LP]
* Ron Carter - "All Blues" [LP]
* Herbie Hancock - "FutureShock" [LP]

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #1650
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Skyzoo is becoming one of my favourite mc's. I copped the salvation when it came out and i still say its one of the 10 best albums of the 00's!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote