news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-30-2007, 07:04 AM   #181
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Spinx: CHECK PUTS! Download it atleast man, I love that album (Some dont feel it though, dont think TAURO did)
I have PUTS ost, it was okay....I did like it but it just didn't really make me vibe in any real way.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:06 AM   #182
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Only heard Reef on guests spots and he's a monster, so i'll keep an eye out for that. Has he only got one LP?
So far yes.

Method Man
Old 10-30-2007, 07:15 AM   #183
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Cheers man.. lets hope I can find it here

I'm gonna open up a hip-hop store here one day, only 2-3 stores stock shit I like and never the stuff I'm looking for.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:23 AM   #184
TAURO
El Don of this shit

DJ Methods......heres a track from Reef's album to give you some idea what it's like.

Two Guns Up
13 - two guns up.mp3 - 4.94MB

This is a battle rap joint but it's not all like this though, I just really like this track.

Method Man
Old 10-30-2007, 07:31 AM   #185
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Cheers man.. lets hope I can find it here

I'm gonna open up a hip-hop store here one day, only 2-3 stores stock shit I like and never the stuff I'm looking for.
i thought the same, but now every time i go into Dada i end up buying way more than i intended to.

contact me when the store is up and running, ill be your chief finance officer

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #186
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Here's 'MF Grimm - The Hunt For The Gingerbread Man' from an Oz online shop.

http://www.sanity.com.au/product/pro...sp?sku=2100515

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:22 AM   #187
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks man,

obviously it is out everywhere, because that store is a pretty big, commercial place.not sure why i havent been able to find it.

Old 10-30-2007, 08:23 AM   #188
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Especially given that it's on an Oz label with art by a legendary Oz graffer and has production from Oz producers! Hell, even the intro/outro are read by an Oz woman!

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 10-30-2007, 08:34 AM   #189
Longbongcilvaringz

ha, yeah i found the mixtape thing easily.

maybe i just skimmed over the album when i was looking.

didnt realise it was on an Australian label.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:16 AM   #190
bad boy T
MC Definition

bad boy T shaolin monk

Yesterday I got...

Obie trice - cheers
Funkmaster flex - volume 5
LL Cool J - All world
LL Cool J - Lo
Tha dogg pound - 2002
and a couple of Dilated people albums
bad boy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:03 AM   #191
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Insight - Insight Presents...
Insight - Night Ship Delivery Vol. 1.2

Just got the first one, waiting for the other to arrive. Can't wait either, as all his other albums have been dope as fuck (see - http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44455 for free Insight compilation).

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 10-30-2007 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:27 AM   #192
urbanlegend
Romanista - One Love

urbanlegend grasshopper

Meth - 4:21 The Day After
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Greatest Hits
Eric B. & Rakim - Gold

Late purchases, but worth it.

Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature
urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:34 AM   #193
Longbongcilvaringz

been spending too much money lately, today:

Count BassD - Act Your Waist Size

Blackalicious - The Craft

Atmosphere - Seven's Travels

Old 10-31-2007, 08:07 AM   #194
Homebrew
CHICKEN HEAD

Homebrew crouching tiger

i got Blue sky black Death and hell razah wich is fucking dope

rugged intellect wich i was skeptical about but turned out to be fire

i need to go get the new guru jazzmatazz

oh and the OFFERING of course wich is my vote for album of the year

"I donít live in that world. And itís not that I donít live in the present, itís just that I donít fuck with that part of the present state of Hip Hop. Dudes started doing this thing for money instead of the love of Hip Hop, and I donít fuck with them cats." - Kool G. Rap
Homebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:26 AM   #195
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
been spending too much money lately, today:

Count BassD - Act Your Waist Size

Whats this album saying Sean?

Method Man