news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-14-2007, 02:52 AM   #226
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

I just got Razahs Ladder today, been tryin to get you faggots tio upload "The Cube" for about a week now but today i finally got the album so fuck yall....oh, and the album is dope, worth the $17 i payed for it unlike alot of shit comming out where u spend $20 for an album of 15 songs and only like 2........
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:07 AM   #227
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

muphin - more than music
dj bonez - roll call
pegz - burn city
vents - hard to kill

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:10 AM   #228
Focus Man

Focus Man shaolin monk

bought Immortal Technique's Revolutionary Vol 2 last week and i'm soon going to go buy Wu Tang Forever (yes, i know its late but i'ma a new wu-tang fan so i dont got all of their shit yet, just 36 chambers)
Focus Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:13 AM   #229
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
muphin - more than music
dj bonez - roll call
pegz - burn city
vents - hard to kill
Yo, whats that Roll Call like? Know the dude worked with Sandpeople and shit, you given it a spin?

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:19 AM   #230
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i lent it to a mate straight away, i herd a song or two first - the ones i wanted to hear ( i know it aint a good way to be introduced to an album) but my mate straight up told me its garbage, barely any aussie rappers on it - now i havent put it back in the stereo since - i know i will like it more than he did but it just shifted my view on the album totaly, dj bonez is an awsome musician and a top bloke (talk to him at the obese block party) so im gunna go play the album end to end and i'll give ya my proper opinion on it.

+ that last or second last aus mixtape im doing will get done eventualy. to much C.O.D.4 and movies (watched pulp fiction two nights ago for the 99th time - still love that shit)

Old 11-14-2007, 03:20 AM   #231
SARGA
Realise The Real Lys

SARGA grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to SARGA

haha your never going to get all of there shit if your just starting now. there are more than 500 wutang albums.

Today i re got:

Scarface - the fix
Geto boys - the good bad and ugly - The foundation
Ill Bill - how to kill a cop
Eric B and rakim - Best of
Mr Hyde - barn of the naked dead
Shymeim - the ruggard child
Bumpy knuckles - industry shakedown
Circle of tyrants - circle of tyrants - ill bill mr hyde goretex and necro.
SARGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:24 AM   #232
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Yeah, I've only heard one of the joints he did and that was the Sandpeople one. Illmaculate is in that group and he's probably the best battle rapper in the world, but his crew is just too white and has no swag. I mean atleast Aussies have swagger with their shit, just no personality in that track I heard - But the beat was dope.

Sweet man, that aussie shits real good.. You heard Vents before buying it? I loved that fuckin album man, Watch Out is my joint. Also good to listen to the remix of that Shadows track as well, Vents murders Suffa with his first verse

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-14-2007, 03:29 AM   #233
SARGA
Realise The Real Lys

SARGA grasshopper

Fuck you the first person that has liked any aussie hiphop thats not an aussie. personally i hate the fucking accent.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:35 AM   #234
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

nah i had not herd anything of vents untill this album, knew the name - Queensland is a rock and roll state. we get jack shit hip-hop here - barely any shows and shit like that (example: gza and muggs cancled the brisbane grandmasters show)

but in queensland hip-hop news Lazy Grey is opening for NAS in brisbane next year - gangster.

to prove im not fucking around with me uploading aussie hip-hop albums here is how much i have at the moment

Old 11-14-2007, 03:36 AM   #235
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

^^hahaha man I'm Aussie, I like aussie hip-hop but sometimes the biting annoys me. Dudes just come with the same swag, but lyrics are mostly on point.

Also, Freddy, you ever heard of Pagen Elypsis? Groups got Prime, Prupose (Went to Scribble Jam and was CHEATED out of the comp), Pohetikut.. and some other cunt. Adelaide guys just really getting noticed now through JumpOff.. I got a mixtape if you wanna peep that shiz

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-14-2007, 03:39 AM   #236
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

fuck yezzul

i got about 10 or so more newer aussie hip hop albums to upload that i havent done yet,
and some my mate has that i dont, like mass mc

Old 11-14-2007, 05:09 AM   #237
SARGA
Realise The Real Lys

SARGA grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
^^hahaha man I'm Aussie, I like aussie hip-hop but sometimes the biting annoys me. Dudes just come with the same swag, but lyrics are mostly on point.

Also, Freddy, you ever heard of Pagen Elypsis? Groups got Prime, Prupose (Went to Scribble Jam and was CHEATED out of the comp), Pohetikut.. and some other cunt. Adelaide guys just really getting noticed now through JumpOff.. I got a mixtape if you wanna peep that shiz
DO you know an Brissy group called Serenity? they are ill.
and my homie BULK and the cats on the Screwball / Celphtitled album.
In general The slang cant really get far out of aussie cose it sounds like female's wyning.
I like it how its a strong scene there except there are no real gangsta's it more BBQ and beers songs
Old 11-14-2007, 12:10 PM   #238
urbanlegend
Romanista - One Love

urbanlegend grasshopper

Was getting some discs for the wifey for her bday that she wanted and I copped myself Nas 10th Anniversary of Illmatic while I was at it

Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature
urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:00 PM   #239
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Killah Priest - The Offering
Ice Cube - Greatest Hits
LL Cool J - Walking With A Panther
Nas - Hip Hop Is Dead
Nas - It Was Written
Nas - I Am
Royce Da 5'9'' - The Bar Exam
Fort Minor - The Rising Tied
ODB - The Definitive Ol' Dirty Bastard Story
Onyx - Triggernometry
Little Brother - GetBack
The Roots - Phrenology
The Roots - The Tipping Point
The Roots - The Roots Come Alive
Beau Love - Untitled
EPMD - Business As Usual
Jay-Z - In my lifetime Vol. 1
Jay-Z - Vol. 2 Hard Knock Life
Jay-Z - Vol. 3... Life And Times Of S. Carter
Jay-Z - The Black Album
Jay-Z - The Blueprint
Jay-Z - The Blueprint 2 The Gift & The Curse
Jay-Z - American Gangster
Jay-Z & Linkin Park - Collision Course
Lord Finesse - Return of the Funky Man
Outkast - Big Boi & Dre Present...
Run DMC - Greatest Hits
La Melodia - Vibing High

I'm addicted.

Last edited by Rame; 11-14-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:46 PM   #240
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^What was the time span of those purchases?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote