news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #1066
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

hey better late than never
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #1067
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im finally getting round to picking up albums from Lord Finesse. The one dude from the DITC in which I never got any of his material despite meaning to for over ten years - better late than never I suppose.

I just picked up

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #1068
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

just copped the original 3lp of this for 6 bucks
Old 08-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #1069
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Fu Dont Take It Personal - Fu - Schnickens

Liberate My Madness - Irie 1

Medicine Show #7: High Jazz - Madlib
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #1070
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WTC:Enter the 36 Chambers
WTCu Forever
WTC:The W
WTC:8 Diagrams

Meth: Tical and T2000

GFK: Ironman

GZA: LS

Raekwon:OB4CLI

Wu Tang Killa Bees-The Swarm

Got an awesome deal for them via ebay

figured it was about time i got the physicals
Old 08-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #1071
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
Im finally getting round to picking up albums from Lord Finesse. The one dude from the DITC in which I never got any of his material despite meaning to for over ten years - better late than never I suppose.

I just picked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostfaceThaPharoahe View Post

just copped the original 3lp of this for 6 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
WTC:Enter the 36 Chambers
WTCu Forever
WTC:The W
WTC:8 Diagrams

Meth: Tical and T2000

GFK: Ironman

GZA: LS

Raekwon:OB4CLI

Wu Tang Killa Bees-The Swarm

Got an awesome deal for them via ebay

figured it was about time i got the physicals

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #1072
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

picked these up today , i got 2 copies of the curren$y , one for my bro , and one for me.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #1073
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That Jus Allah album is wack as fuck. One of the worst albums i've ever had the misfortune of picking up.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:10 AM   #1074
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah, its not bad , i like it imo .
Old 08-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #1075
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Slum Village - Villa Manifesto
Tha Alkaholiks - 21 and Over
Atmosphere - Seven Travels
Mr. Lif - Mo' Mega
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #1076
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still gotta show my support for currensy. album is bangin.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #1077
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

Ordered and Recieved :
Killarmy - Dirty Weaponry
Moe Pope - Life After God
Old 08-18-2010, 08:33 AM   #1078
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
nah, its not bad , i like it imo .
I love that Jus album, listen to Violent by Design by JMT if you havent already Jus Allah at his very fucking best, same with Vin Laden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHlo2v7CSYM

85 states the truth your too dumb, you burn at failed attemps reaching the Sun.

these 2 albums cemented Jus as one of my fav rappers, hes fallen off a little in recent years imo though

I'd buy Violent by Design CD but its too expensive even the rerelease and its sold out on UGHH.

Violent by Design helped also cement Stoupe as my second favourite producer after the RZA

peace fam

Last edited by Undiluted Karma; 08-18-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Undiluted Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:39 AM   #1079
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
Ordered and Recieved :
Killarmy - Dirty Weaponry
Moe Pope - Life After God
Edo G and Reks are crazy

Edo G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dZ5RayFdbI&feature=fvst

Reks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBxS5yxGTA

This track is a homage to Pun,L, 2Pac and Biggie he does dope impersonations of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_Ez9qv80M
Old 08-18-2010, 08:47 AM   #1080
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Eternia & Moss - At Last
Access Immortal - Birth Of Dream
Rakaa - Crown Of Thorns
Strong Arm Steady - In Search Of Stoney Jackson
Apollo Brown - The Reset
Marco Polo - The Stupendous Adventures Of Marco Polo

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote