news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-25-2011, 05:04 AM   #1471
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was at a record store yesterday looking through the used vinyl section and picked up a few of them.

Eminem - "The Marshall Mathers LP" (2xLP)
Weather Report - "Mr. Gone" (LP)
Chaka Khan / Chick Corea / Freddie Hubbard / Lenny White.... - "Echoes Of An Era" (LP)
Mahavishnu Orchestra - "Mahavishnu" (LP)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #1472
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #1473
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MONUMENTAL and RANDOM AXE 2xLP
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #1474
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

(unfortunately, could only find the digi pack for it, which i dont like)

plus some one traded in a whole fuckin stack of hip hop that i have yet to go through

but so far i seen

DITC - DITC

Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal

and the first 3 DJ Quik joints

so i know there are more classics in there that will be snatched up if he accepts the offer i give him for it all LOL

ELITE STATUS
Old 07-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #1475
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just ordered this one

Tes - X2 (times two)

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #1476
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

I just left the house for the first time in months and decided to check out the local cd store.
This is what I bought:
-Ghostface Killah - Apollo Kids
House Of Pain - Self Titled
Miles Davis - Round About Midnight.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #1477
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post

(unfortunately, could only find the digi pack for it, which i dont like.)

I copped this today too.

I think you can only get the album in digipak packaging, it saves cost and the it can be recycled easier, so alot of indie labels opt for that.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #1478
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
but so far i seen

DITC - DITC
make sure to pick up that asap, great album plus it can be a bitch to get since it's out of print. not super rare or anything, but you won't find it in retail stores anymore, or be able to order it from their back-catalouges.

i received this double 7" pack from Redefinition Records today, fantastic instrumental hip-hop that i strongly recommend anyone in here to pick up @ for example www.redefinitionrecords.com:

K-DEF - "For Def's Sake"
Damu The Fudgemunk - "When The Winter Comes / Truly Get Yours"

i've been waiting for almost a month to get the CD of "Monumental" by Pete Rock/Smif-N-Wessun delivered but there's been some trouble so I asked them to switch it to the 2xLP copy for the same price which they agreed on. hopefuly that won't be too long.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #1479
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

DITC - DITC
Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal
Three 6 Mafia - Chpt.2 "World Domination"
Screwball - Y2K The Album
Tash - Rap Life
Fatal - In the Line of Fire
Smoothe Da Hustler - Once Upon a Time in America
Ras Kass - Soul on Ice
Scarface - The Untouchable
Blahzay Blahzay - Blah Blah Blah
Daz - Retaliation, Revenge and Get Back
Easy Moe Bee - Noe or Never: Odyssey 200
Wu Chronicles Pt.2

for about $95

ELITE STATUS
Old 08-03-2011, 03:44 AM   #1480
claaa7
Killer Bob

nice shopping round there, Bronze

i ordered the following on wax a few days ago. a few of them i already have on CD but fuck it:

Real Live - "The Turnaround" (been looking forever for this)
Common Sense - "Resurrection"
The Beatnuts - "Street Level"
MF DOOM - "Operation: Doomsday"
Black Moon - "Enta Da Stage"
+
Pete Rock & Smif-N-Wessun - "Monumental"

Old 08-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #1481
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

yep, i think i got a solid deal

got a few more on hold as well.

Kurupt - Streets is a Mutha

Ill Bill and Vinnie Paz - Heavy Metal Kings

and a couple others i cant remember. some Hiero joint thats got an orange case and a laser gun on it lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 08-04-2011, 03:15 AM   #1482
claaa7
Killer Bob

btw, Bronze on the CD of Pete Rock/Smif-N-Wessun album, does it have all 14 songs on it or are there only 12 songs like seen on this photo of the back here:

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=2951844

?

Old 08-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #1483
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Mine has 14

that tracklisting is missing the Intro and Go Off

ELITE STATUS
Old 08-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #1484
unclesam

unclesam grasshopper

The last CDs I bought were Section80 by Kendrick Lamar and Weekend At Burnie's by Curren$y. I actually bought Section80 twice, once on iTunes and a signed CD. Section80 is easily the best album of the year for me, beats everything released in the last few years when it comes to production, originality and concept. Weekend At Burnie's was pretty good too, but a couple of the songs were pretty average for Spitta, still one of the best albums of the year so far imo.
unclesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #1485
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

as a rather big Mos Def fan, this was a gem to find

ELITE STATUS