news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 10-31-2007, 02:55 PM   #181
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Nah I had it on the right but I prefer it in the middle. Any feedback on the other two?

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:36 PM   #182
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Old 11-01-2007, 03:57 PM   #183
Sean
Wu Vatican

Old 11-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #184
Sean
Wu Vatican

....no feedback?

Old 11-04-2007, 04:54 PM   #185
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Good job. I probably would add level to it or lighting effect just to make Inspectah Deck blend better to the background but thats optional. I would add a border too

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 05:23 PM   #186
Sean
Wu Vatican

Yeah I did some of that stuff I think but I haven't updated it yet. Thanks for the feedback.

Old 11-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #187
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

oh ok kool, no problem

Old 11-04-2007, 06:33 PM   #188
Sean
Wu Vatican

Last edited by Sean; 11-04-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:44 PM   #189
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

if you aint solve your cursor problem its most likely the caps lock. it toggles the different cursor for your photoshop tools...

btw... your designs are sharp!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #190
Sean
Wu Vatican

Thanks, appreciate it

Yeah I just tried it and it is the caps lock, I knew there would be a simple solution

Old 11-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #191
Sean
Wu Vatican

Some shit I made for school. It's a bit boring, but I don't know what to add. I want to keep it clean and simple looking. Any tips?

ps. it's a header for a car hire company website that we're making in IT

Oh and any other name suggestions would be helpful too, I wanna have some sort of Wu relation but not too obvious like Wu Cars or something lol.

Last edited by Sean; 11-05-2007 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:48 PM   #192
Storm
Vatican

You could position the text on the stripes and postion the W on all stripes, I think that can help

Old 11-05-2007, 03:53 PM   #193
Sean
Wu Vatican

How do you mean with the W?

And is there an easier way to fit the text to the stripes other than just using te transform tools?

Last edited by Sean; 11-05-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:56 PM   #194
Storm
Vatican

Like if I were doing this, I would position the text 'Premier' on the top stripe, then 'Cars' on the 2nd stripe and then I would position the W on all three. I dont know how it would look but I was kinda imagining it and thought it could look pretty cool

Old 11-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #195
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

how about a scroobius pip sig
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote