news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 09-03-2007, 02:34 PM   #46
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
I like it with the skyline and the blk text. You can download skyline brushes here http://www.psbrushes.net/structural_01.php
why using brushes for skylines? use pics sean, it looks way better
Old 09-03-2007, 02:50 PM   #47
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I didnt say he should use brushes for skylines, I was just giving a link to a page where if he wanted, he could download skyline brushes there since he asked if there was a simplier way to make skylines. Even though those skyline brushes might not be the best skylines to use, it does save time.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:53 PM   #48
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
I didnt say he should use brushes for skylines, I was just giving a link to a page where if he wanted, he could download skyline brushes there since he asked if there was a simplier way to make skylines. Even though those skyline brushes might not be the best skylines to use, it does save time.
yea word, anyway don't use too much brushes such as skyline brushes, bullets brushes, lightning brushes and so on...most of them out there are weak
Old 09-03-2007, 04:47 PM   #49
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

But what's the best way to make a good skyline outline from a picture? If I just cut it out normally and fill it it would take aaaaages. Is there some faster way?

And those brushes won't work, I'm using GIMP not photoshop.

So which one is the best then? Black with the sklyine?

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #50
Suga Duga
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean101 View Post
But what's the best way to make a good skyline outline from a picture? If I just cut it out normally and fill it it would take aaaaages. Is there some faster way?

And those brushes won't work, I'm using GIMP not photoshop.

So which one is the best then? Black with the sklyine?
black with the skyline yea....

personally I wouldn't cut out the skyline at all...leave it like it is and use different effects to create your own background....the renders of my newer sigs for example aren't cut out at all...
Old 09-03-2007, 05:09 PM   #51
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Yeah that's a good idea but what if I want to put a skyline outline on top of something like in this sig? Maybe manually cutting out is the only way.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #52
Suga Duga
1%

Quote:
Yeah that's a good idea but what if I want to put a skyline outline on top of something like in this sig? Maybe manually cutting out is the only way.

same with this sig...I wouldn't cut out the skyline, instead using blending modes (soft light), that makes the background flow much better with the pic

we gotta get you photoshop kid, I'll give you a link to dl
Old 09-03-2007, 05:28 PM   #53
Sean
Wu Vatican

Where from? That would be VERY much appreciated. GIMP is still very good though.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #54
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:

Good job on these two.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #55
Sean
Wu Vatican

^ Thanks.

What does everyone think? Any suggestions?

Old 09-07-2007, 10:52 AM   #56
Suga Duga
1%

Quote:
^ Thanks.

What does everyone think? Any suggestions?
make GZA darker (maybe turn the opacity down), I like the rest of the sig
Old 09-07-2007, 11:20 AM   #57
Sean
Wu Vatican

How about that?

Old 09-07-2007, 11:28 AM   #58
Suga Duga
1%

def better
Old 09-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #59
Sean
Wu Vatican

Here's a little thing I just made in like 5 minutes. I was just messing around with brushes and shit.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #60
Suga Duga
1%

your best work so far...