news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #1516
ApexP

ApexP grasshopper
Default Holocaust Collaborators

In my search for more Holocaust/Warcloud material, I heard about his collab with The Professional. After a while of searching for copies of the albums, I just listened to Pro's Laboratory joints and to be honest I was disappointed. Warcloud's verses are dope for sure, but I found the Professional's contributions to be sub par to the point that I can't really listen to the album without skipping verses. (His beat on the Almighty album is ill though) I expect Holocaust to outshine cats, but the mc's he has recently linked up with is discouraging. Bomshot really has no place in the same studio with Holocaust as an mc. He can pick dope beats, as evidenced by The Devil'z Rejects album (Jus Allah murks that album) and his collabs with Holocaust, but he' just sucks, plain and simple. Do people agree? Point is, if you are on the track with Holocaust, come correct, or just let him do his damn thing.
ApexP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:49 AM   #1517
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo anyone heard this before i never had its dope

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #1518
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Yo anyone heard this before i never had its dope

That track is from one of The Professional's albums, either "Plethora of Lyrics" or "Vocabulary Superior Mastery/Lonely Souls Cry Deep Inside Silently".

I own both but don't feel like digging them out right this second.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #1519
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

How is Holocaust/Warclouds Blue Sky Black Death album? Ive just been getting into Cloud from the Silkworm verse and his contributions to the Black Knight album I need more of this man.

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:59 AM   #1520
Holy Ghost
74 Billion

Holy Ghost crouching tigerHoly Ghost crouching tiger

cum on tank.. release dat jigsaw puzzle album!
Holy Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:03 AM   #1521
DrunkenMasta

DrunkenMasta shaolin monk

is he really crazy nova? he take alot of drugs eh
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:26 AM   #1522
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Ghost View Post
cum on tank.. release dat jigsaw puzzle album!
Thats what I've wanted to hear for years.

It would be perfect to drop this before the new material comes out.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #1523
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

Some new Holocaust song, got link from wu-int, joint with tekitha is sick, makes you miss her. She is still the best kept secret

Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Shyheim & Wasabifunk - Just Like U
Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Tekitha - Children Of The Heavens
Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Suga Bang Bang - Forgotten Brotherhood
Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Warcloud - Yellow Fever

http://www.sendspace.com/file/skxfdq

Last edited by jsofunky; 02-04-2009 at 11:28 AM.
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:37 AM   #1524
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
Some new Holocaust song, got link from wu-int, joint with tekitha is sick, makes you miss her. She is still the best kept secret

Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Shyheim & Wasabifunk - Just Like U
Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Tekitha - Children Of The Heavens
Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Suga Bang Bang - Forgotten Brotherhood
Shaka Amazulu The 7th ft. Warcloud - Yellow Fever

http://www.sendspace.com/file/56i15x
Link doesn't work it goes to some Swedish Trip file.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #1525
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn that sucks, I'd love to hear those.

I've seen alot of tracks with Shaka Amazulu.

In the Snippets pneumatic provided there were 3 :

One with Timbo King, one with Canibus and the last one where he reffers to himself as :

"The Sign Of Hells Winter"

I've also seen another track tittled :
Shaka Amazulu ft. Holocaust & West Coast Killa Bees.

We need these !!!!!!

Old 02-04-2009, 11:00 AM   #1526
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

I think there's also one called Floyd by Shaka Amazulu ft. Warcloud.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:28 AM   #1527
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

http://www.sendspace.com/file/skxfdq
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:14 PM   #1528
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

Me & White Lotus took Caust 2 do that yellow feaver track that verse came out so sick...Shaka's the man hes deffently got sum wild bangers...
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #1529
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexP
In my search for more Holocaust/Warcloud material, I heard about his collab with The Professional. After a while of searching for copies of the albums, I just listened to Pro's Laboratory joints and to be honest I was disappointed. Warcloud's verses are dope for sure, but I found the Professional's contributions to be sub par to the point that I can't really listen to the album without skipping verses. (His beat on the Almighty album is ill though) I expect Holocaust to outshine cats, but the mc's he has recently linked up with is discouraging. Bomshot really has no place in the same studio with Holocaust as an mc. He can pick dope beats, as evidenced by The Devil'z Rejects album (Jus Allah murks that album) and his collabs with Holocaust, but he' just sucks, plain and simple. Do people agree? Point is, if you are on the track with Holocaust, come correct, or just let him do his damn thing.
yea cosign professional...dude is not that great on the mic....but he did contribute a solid verse on "life's mysteries" which remains one of my favorite warcloud joints ever...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:28 AM   #1530
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Professional matched Holo on "Swift Illusion" in my opinion.
I never used to feel him that much at all, but now I actually like his style.

As for Bomshot, at times I honestly think he is sick on the mic.

We will just have to see what the Warghosts album is like, regarding his verses.
I think that album is gonna be ridiculous.