news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #1546
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"christopher columbus convinced the king of spain he could find a quicker road to china by going west in the terminal"

HHAHAHHHAHHH WTF!?!?
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #1547
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Brick wall man from Long Beach, who smokes
Bang Black Knights, choke, choke, choke
Grab a raffle ticket, loungin in the night heat
Cigar drifting smoke out in the twilight

yes
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #1548
Beast Unknown
Artist

Beast Unknown grasshopper

can someone reupload whoops im an indian i had that track before but i lost it

www.myspace.com/beastunknown
Beast Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:43 PM   #1549
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

I wish there was some new material coming out soon.

Hey Nova tell Warcloud I'll pay him $100 for a copy of Jigsaw Puzzle, no joke.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #1550
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck that let warcloud suffer... if he doesnt give the people what they want then why should we bend over backwards to satisfy his pocket book... feel me
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #1551
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Nah man I don't see it like that. He's not trying to screw the hardcore fans he's just waiting for the right time to release it.

Offer stands though. $100.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:22 PM   #1552
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for wat?^

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #1553
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Nah man I don't see it like that. He's not trying to screw the hardcore fans he's just waiting for the right time to release it.

Offer stands though. $100.
That makes absolutely no sense. Its the year 2009. He just released an album with nothing but remasters of the same ol songs. What could he possibly be waiting for? Its not like he's going 2 garner any new fans in the near future. If anything, he's dissing the people who have stuck with him from the jump by a) not releasing anything exclusive and b) getting butthurt because wucorpers want to spread his great music around.... i dont understand the man
Old 02-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #1554
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^cosign

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #1555
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

this nigga had tha nerve 2 tell niggaz in THIS ACTUAL THREAD that he wasnt feelin his music bein put out like that........tha nerve of this nigga......nigga got like 12 fans n shit.....he should b glad we tryna show niggaz real quality rap music.........but this is jus comin from a fan who is kinda disappointed with waiting all this time for new material... i got nothin against warcloud, he's one of my favorite rappers bar none......i jus dont like tha way he handles "business"....
Old 02-14-2009, 01:52 AM   #1556
Luz
Holy Father

Warcloud had been screwed and basically not paid anything for most of his albums. I don't see any problem with him trying to make money on the unreleased stuff he has control of still.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:11 AM   #1557
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

I agree I just don't know whats taking so long. Its 2009. Our president is black. Hurry it up u know lol
Old 02-14-2009, 10:05 PM   #1558
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post

yo whers you heard this before new too me

that track was ill, he needs to rap like that more, i dont know when that track was made. but his flow and delivery is on point, not annoying as fuck. good shit.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:35 PM   #1559
DrunkenMasta

DrunkenMasta shaolin monk

lol this 104 page thread just makes it worst, the anticipation just goes up the more people talk. You people should all travel to La and build a shrine for him and pray to it every evening under moonlight, you may get more answers to your never ending questions.

The guy proberbly has the mental age of a 5 year old and doesnt know the technology to handle his business, he doesnt even run his '2' myspace pages or put out any of his shit...... Thats why i ask nova is he mentally retarded or just smoked out all day every day, i thought novakane is his boy? or maybe novakane is his secretary lol shizite just gets funnier

Let us know the deal novakane and put this thread to bed !!
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #1560
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

cosign that shit...... warcloud if ur readin this what the FUCK is takin so long...!!!?????