news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-09-2010, 04:44 PM   #2296
thadoomsta

thadoomsta grasshopper

Thanks mang
not enough people realizing how 2099 + fam is gonna change the world....
thadoomsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #2297
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggitydondruma View Post
^^ Nah G. You need to listen some old Professional joints on them Scarekrow beats. Like Pro's Laboratory. He killed those beats. I learnt to respect him from there. He has the ability to deliver swift tongue twisting vocals that no average emcee could do. So no matter how laid back his style sounds these days, I respect the dude from back then. He deserves it. Praises due. Motherfucker is ILL. Trust me.
actually all things considered, he's an average emcee [not wack, not great]. he knows how to rap, I guess, but his just not THAT GREAT. We can compare him to Tonedeff, and I'm pretty sure Tone wins in every department. Professional it's just another underground emcee who just raps without any concepts or without really witty punchlines. Most of the shit I heard was a cheap Mef ripoff with flows that use the most simple and generic words, most of the times. I'm sure some Wu-Corp fellas could do better [think Picasso, that dude is a beast]...peace.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #2298
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Most of the shit I heard was a cheap Mef ripoff with flows that use the most simple and generic words, most of the times.
Huh? Your gonna have to site an example to back up that incredulous statement. Ive been listening to Pro for 8 years and I have never once heard a rhyme and thought "Gee that line sure does remind me of Method Man".

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #2299
thadoomsta

thadoomsta grasshopper

method man would be the last person I would think of when I hear Pro
The style of pro's voice alone is dope, and personally I enjoy some of the unusual lines that hes got
It goes for war and all his homies, originality, unfortunately most of the 2099 crew's ish is way over the heads of average underground "fans"
thadoomsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #2300
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89561

check it, support the man!!
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:05 PM   #2301
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks Bronze, he should try and do a full album with Holo
As "Domination" & "Undying Creature" are just ridiculous.
Great contrast between them too.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #2302
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

professional >>> any of wera's favorite rappers
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #2303
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Pro sounds like Meth lmao

Old 01-15-2010, 12:59 AM   #2304
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Pro sounds like Meth lmao

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:20 AM   #2305
gizm0
Wu-Gremlin

gizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkey

Yo does the skarekrow still make beats?whys he not on the poets album?! i miss this dudes simplistic/DARK beats 4real!
gizm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:58 AM   #2306
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

skarekrow is seriously the most slept on producer in rap history ... he can compete with the best .. his catalogue is stellar i've heard most of his shit ... he deserves a medal

peace 2 nova ... peace 2 tha american poets 2099 ... keepin hip hop alive whether you like it or not
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #2307
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

Heres 2 Skarekrow tracks Ace Did One & One w/ Nova, White Lotus & Atlantis Scrolls a lil old but just 2 show Krows still putting it down

Deja Vu

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3paf2i

Alka Alka Alkatraz PEACE!!!
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #2308
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89752
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #2309
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Thanks Nova, good to hear some Mixjive beats. Is Krow working with North Star thats what CB said a while ago. Is North Star still in the game havent heard from CB in a long time.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #2310
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

I tried 2 set up that Christ bearer video inteview 4 the forum 1 time but no one came through w/ questions sames as Black Knights i havent seem CB in a min but i know hes still working
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote