news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #2311
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Yeah I remember that I should have dropped some questions. What about the video interview with Pro? I thought up a bunch of questions and so did some others, I think we had enough for a decent interview.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #2312
thadoomsta

thadoomsta grasshopper

So when is the 2099 crew going to tour around abit??
Just show some Toronto, Ontario love and I'll be happy
thadoomsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #2313
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

Cali shows are getting lined up 4 march if all goes well w/ a well known headliner...Canada all depends on how we get there i know im only cat w/ a passport in the crew haha

new info on American Poets 2099 release coming soon
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #2314
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

I was flippin threw the chanels today and came across a show on History channel called

Hooked: Illegal Drugs and the program info said "Cocaine leads police to strenghen the calibar of their guns"

haha Its funny where Holo gets some of his lines from.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #2315
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its crazy the shit that holo will reference...
"whoops im an indian" from a three stooges movie (I just caught that reference very recently)
original Star Trek episode titles (A City On The Edge Of Forever/ his hand was severed)
i know there's gotta be a bunch more over my head
Old 01-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #2316
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Whoa I didnt know either one of those references Mumm RA good lookin. On a Cold American beach he's got a line thats an old Manga Video slogan that plays in the begining of their movie. Its something like a Graphic life force...Japanese animation I dont remember it exactly.

Old 01-22-2010, 03:47 AM   #2317
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra
i know there's gotta be a bunch more over my head
i'd say close 2 half of his raps are famous titles/slogans/phrases etc
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:06 AM   #2318
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im pretty sure he said his mind is an encyclopedia in one of his rhymes I heard earlier
pretty much true, dude's crazy
Old 01-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #2319
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Argyle Gargoyle View Post
new info on American Poets 2099 release coming soon

Old 01-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #2320
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Last edited by LoTec; 01-22-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:21 AM   #2321
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So what happened to the Sign Of Hells winter and Warghost albums? They were the last albums Frank said he'd be dropping.

Or should we just add those two to the ever growing list of his projects that will never see the light of day?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #2322
TremblingEagle

TremblingEagle shaolin monk

had to get busy with my mp3 splitter today

no disrespect to the other guys

but I wanna hear Warcloud! at least give him room on the track so I can take you off it

After spending a hour trying to piece together that song "Hounds" that dude Dopestyle ruined I want to punch him in the face

peace to the RobotTank the most complete emcee ever
TremblingEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #2323
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #2324
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
had to get busy with my mp3 splitter today

no disrespect to the other guys

but I wanna hear Warcloud! at least give him room on the track so I can take you off it

After spending a hour trying to piece together that song "Hounds" that dude Dopestyle ruined I want to punch him in the face

peace to the RobotTank the most complete emcee ever
If you got a link to that it would be appreciated

There were too many wack mc's on that album
Old 01-23-2010, 04:40 PM   #2325
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
So what happened to the Sign Of Hells winter and Warghost albums? They were the last albums Frank said he'd be dropping.

Or should we just add those two to the ever growing list of his projects that will never see the light of day?

Well Warghosts might come out cuz Bomshot is got that shit. As for the other one who knows. Id like to hear The History of Violence if that project was ever completed. Every song I heard that was recorded for that album was bangin.