news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #2881
aiRship SwaBBie
Crystal Skull Bearer

aiRship SwaBBie Sinister snakeaiRship SwaBBie Sinister snake

being that i study the art of rhyming. holocaust style is a rare style. he needs emcees to hold the fort down! that way when holocaust gets out and decides to attack the globe. he'll have mothafuckas willing to rep! go behind enemy lines.

i got my doubts on American Poets 2099 but if there doing there thing and putting in work. doing what they love, rocking concerts, and getting paid. then my opinion ain't worth shit. i just want holocaust to influence the globe. straight up! peace.

Old 07-19-2010, 01:09 AM   #2882
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
Its bait you represent Nova and Pro or your one of them

Just check through this topic and you bum suck them throughout this topic and forum

If Pro wants the best for Holo then he should allow Holo to come out with solo albums but not with Pro and Nova all over them as they spoil every track
I rep quallity hip hop. lol at bum suck tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
Maybe when Holo comes out off jail he can go back to doing solo albums rather then desperate myspace rappers using him for there wack albums

There is only hope he dont get exploited again
Your so called myspace rappers were featured on Smugglin Booze in the Graveyard, Warclouds classic album and Jigsaw Puzzle. That by the way were recorded be for there was such a thing as myspace. Learn some history and peep game.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:01 AM   #2883
Everymanornoman

Everymanornoman crouching tigerEverymanornoman crouching tiger

what's latest news on War ? is he still in some hospital ? don't check this thread constantly
Everymanornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #2884
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Yeah he's still locked up.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:24 AM   #2885
Dark Swords

Dark Swords shaolin monk

Hah Sinister Stricken can stand side by side with Warcloud and come off sounding dope.

www.myspace.com/sinisterstricken
Dark Swords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:43 AM   #2886
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sinister Stricken = worst delivery ever

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:50 AM   #2887
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
Sinister Stricken = worst delivery ever
sinister stricken is dope, theres lame cats out there trying and failing to deliver anything...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #2888
hiphopjunky

hiphopjunky shaolin monk

I'll be honest...I think Nova Kane is pretty dope. Are there better lyricists than him? Of course. I fuck with Holocaust...but are there better lyricists than him? Yes. While not everybody Holocaust flows with are hot (or sometimes even worth listening to), we still get to hear Holocaust...many will agree that some of his older shit is hotter than his more recent shit, but he's evolved as an artist, he's going to work with different cats, that's just the way it is. He might think that some whack rapper he does a track with spits the hottest shit ever, while his fans think it's straight trash. Or maybe it's just his people and that's who he makes tracks with. I have no clue...but he's been fuckin with these dudes for years, they haven't fucked him (like other producers/rappers - at least not that we know of...), so that's just how it is.
hiphopjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:07 AM   #2889
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #2890
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post

so i see you used the Anti The Decimator album i posted .
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:05 AM   #2891
eRUTHLESS666

eRUTHLESS666 crouching tiger

Warcloud sucks
so does holocaust
that jadakiss diss was the worst piece of garbage ive ever listened to
http://bit.ly/9yr4Tp
http://bit.ly/cd5FdZ
E2 Productions Owner
Director, Editor, Filmmaker
www.Twitter.com/E2PR0DUCTIONS
eRUTHLESS666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:07 AM   #2892
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your videos are lame hang it up brother
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:09 AM   #2893
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
your videos are lame hang it up brother
LuLz
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #2894
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRUTHLESS666 View Post
Warcloud sucks
so does holocaust
that jadakiss diss was the worst piece of garbage ive ever listened to
Your opinion is duly noted, so you have no reason to ever enter this thread again, thank you.

lol

Old 08-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #2895
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Alright Warcloud superfans I needs your help

Nightmares That Surface from a Shallow Sleep
Smugglin' Booze In The Graveyard
Nightmares Resurface

Whats the best solo of his outta these? I've already heard the BSBD which was dope

Also its been asked 1 million times before but what are his best "Silkwormesque" verses and the best album on which this was evident. Also what year did he stop using this chamber style?

peace