0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #3046
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced
 
Lex Lugor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ruffled inside duh bubble goose
Posts: 4,321
Rep Power: 30
Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Hahaha and here I thought being a tupac flunky was bad enough.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #3047
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 550
Rep Power: 0
Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger
Default

There is no guilt or regret in being a hardcore fan of the Holy Spirit.
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:20 AM   #3048
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld
 
ALCATRAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,839
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 43
ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic
Absurd.
You're a fucking moron.
-rep
blue sky black death aint even hip hop, professional is the definition of hip hop... get ya mind right faggit
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:21 AM   #3049
Dark7Invader
 
Dark7Invader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Shaolin Europe
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
Dark7Invader crouching tigerDark7Invader crouching tiger
Default

J. Russell Media and Wu-International are proud to present the free download of the album "Da Lost Tapes (2004 - 2005)" by Da Monstar Mob featuring all original members (Warcloud, Onslawt, Skarekrow, Leviathan, and JulesUnique), presented and hosted by JuleUnique. All songs produced by Skarekrow.




Track listing:

01: Monstar Mob Iz Back [Intro]
02: West Coast Thang
03: Baggy Shadow
04: Forever
05: Get Money
06: Get It Poppin
07: 2 Dead 5 Shot
08: East of The Sun, West Of The Moon
09: Come And Get Me ft. Amanda]
10: 2'Ms 1 Unit [Skit]
11: Jules
12: Skarekrow Interlude

http://www.wu-international.com/Multimedia/Audio.htm

As well as
JuleUnique - Streetox Free Download



Track listing:

1-Intro
2-Welcome To My City (Six-Fo) (Prod. by Emotional Productions)
3-Got It Locked (Prod by. Wizcutt)
4-Chronic Break Interlude
5-I Wanna Rock (Streetox RMX) – feat. Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Ras Kass & Crooked I
6-My Turn (I Want In) feat. GS
7-Gon’ Ride (West Ride) (Prod. By Chemist)
8-Hard Freestyle
9-Futurwestic (Prod. by Chemist)
10-Livin’ Legend (Prod. by DJ Khalil)
11-Seen It All feat. Birdie lz & Marc spitz (Prod. By DJ Khalil)
12-Change feat Gizella (Prod. by AnnoDomini)
13-Rumors (Prod. by Sinima)
14-You Can Make It (Prod. by Sinima)
15-First Things First
16-365 feat. Real Cool Ethan
17-Boss up feat. B Ez & Birdie lz (Prod. by AnnoDomini)
18-Knee Deep (interlude)
19-No Love feat. Dontea Dynamite
20-Bang Out feat. BK Brasco
21-Menace (Prod. by Turreekk)
22-Killer Freestyle feat. Birdie LZ & Drake

http://www.wu-international.com/Multimedia/Audio.htm
Dark7Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #3050
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE
 
LoTec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,337
Rep Power: 0
LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
u gotta give pro some respect lol because every time he got an interview it just ends up being an interview about warcloud lolol and pro never really trips off it he knows the people wanna hear about warcloud... so hats off 2 pro

and for the record, honestly, professional >>>>>> blue sky black death


EASY
No doubt, props to Pro he's real hip hop, some cats might not be able to get with his unique styles but you cant front like he aint real hiphop.
__________________
Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:19 AM   #3051
dad
PRODIGAL SUN
 
dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,649
Rep Power: 0
dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark7Invader View Post
J. Russell Media and Wu-International are proud to present the free download of the album "Da Lost Tapes (2004 - 2005)" by Da Monstar Mob featuring all original members (Warcloud, Onslawt, Skarekrow, Leviathan, and JulesUnique), presented and hosted by JuleUnique. All songs produced by Skarekrow.




Track listing:

01: Monstar Mob Iz Back [Intro]
02: West Coast Thang
03: Baggy Shadow
04: Forever
05: Get Money
06: Get It Poppin
07: 2 Dead 5 Shot
08: East of The Sun, West Of The Moon
09: Come And Get Me ft. Amanda]
10: 2'Ms 1 Unit [Skit]
11: Jules
12: Skarekrow Interlude

http://www.wu-international.com/Multimedia/Audio.htm

As well as
JuleUnique - Streetox Free Download



Track listing:

1-Intro
2-Welcome To My City (Six-Fo) (Prod. by Emotional Productions)
3-Got It Locked (Prod by. Wizcutt)
4-Chronic Break Interlude
5-I Wanna Rock (Streetox RMX) – feat. Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Ras Kass & Crooked I
6-My Turn (I Want In) feat. GS
7-Gon’ Ride (West Ride) (Prod. By Chemist)
8-Hard Freestyle
9-Futurwestic (Prod. by Chemist)
10-Livin’ Legend (Prod. by DJ Khalil)
11-Seen It All feat. Birdie lz & Marc spitz (Prod. By DJ Khalil)
12-Change feat Gizella (Prod. by AnnoDomini)
13-Rumors (Prod. by Sinima)
14-You Can Make It (Prod. by Sinima)
15-First Things First
16-365 feat. Real Cool Ethan
17-Boss up feat. B Ez & Birdie lz (Prod. by AnnoDomini)
18-Knee Deep (interlude)
19-No Love feat. Dontea Dynamite
20-Bang Out feat. BK Brasco
21-Menace (Prod. by Turreekk)
22-Killer Freestyle feat. Birdie LZ & Drake

http://www.wu-international.com/Multimedia/Audio.htm
that shit was fuckin wack. the monstar mob shit was gay, it only had one warcloud song? and i already had it. and JuleUnique raps way different. And what the fuckin happened to Skarekrow?
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #3052
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Posts: 11,732
Rep Power: 84
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
No doubt, props to Pro he's real hip hop, some cats might not be able to get with his unique styles but you cant front like he aint real hiphop.
who cares if he's 'real hiphop' or not (what does that even mean)? his lyrics and flow sucks, and his tracks are unlistenable garbage.

you guys hate music.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #3053
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 29
Posts: 9,860
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 76
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

^ lol true
pretty much all hip hop is real hip hop
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #3054
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld
 
ALCATRAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,839
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 43
ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic
his lyrics and flow sucks, and his tracks are unlistenable garbage.

you guys hate music.
his lyrics are always 100% on point and his flow is unique, as professional says "in my own mind, theres not a motherfucker that i sound like" and i agree... while your favorite rappers sound like the next nigga, pro does his own thing making tight raps that will stand the test of time in the underground realm... now log off
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #3055
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced
 
Lex Lugor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ruffled inside duh bubble goose
Posts: 4,321
Rep Power: 30
Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
making tight raps that will stand the test of time in the underground realm
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:37 AM   #3056
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Posts: 11,732
Rep Power: 84
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
his lyrics are always 100% on point and his flow is unique, as professional says "in my own mind, theres not a motherfucker that i sound like" and i agree... while your favorite rappers sound like the next nigga, pro does his own thing making tight raps that will stand the test of time in the underground realm... now log off
lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #3057
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE
 
LoTec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,337
Rep Power: 0
LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
that shit was fuckin wack. the monstar mob shit was gay, it only had one warcloud song? and i already had it. and JuleUnique raps way different. And what the fuckin happened to Skarekrow?
What? You cant tell me that WestCoast Thang, Forever and especially 2 Dead 5 Shot aint dope as fuck. Hells Winter didnt record much with Da Mob and Ive had Jule, East of the Sun and a 2 Dead five shot snippet since 04 so what. Its still mad cool that JuleUnique blessed us with the unrealesed shit he didnt have to go to the trouble of doing that.

If you dont like songs thats cool but dont bitch about lil dumb shit. And what you mean what happened to Krow? He one of the illest producer/mc in the game, you aint know.
__________________
Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #3058
dad
PRODIGAL SUN
 
dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,649
Rep Power: 0
dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

^ are you a fuckin retarded?
they had an interview setup? or some shit were Skarekrow was supposed to leak some songs or some shit. so shut the fuck up dickhead.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #3059
dad
PRODIGAL SUN
 
dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,649
Rep Power: 0
dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

and i know Skarekrow is dope you fuckin idiot.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #3060
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE
 
LoTec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,337
Rep Power: 0
LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
^ are you a fuckin retarded?
they had an interview setup? or some shit were Skarekrow was supposed to leak some songs or some shit. so shut the fuck up dickhead.
lol tough guy lol

I never heard anything about this over at Wu-int, thats why I asked what did you mean when you said "what the fuck happened to Krow".
__________________
Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one