news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #3061
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tough guy? okay. LULZ
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #3062
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

>> blue sky black farts
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #3063
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^haha pro sounds just like my homeboy Yelloweagle on that shit lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #3064
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

warcloud will go down as one of the most prolific rhymesayers that ever lived... just like the great artists of our past, warcloud won't get true recognition until he has returned to da essence

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #3065
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Yeah man, unfortunate but true

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #3066
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-08-2010, 02:52 AM   #3067
TremblingEagle

TremblingEagle shaolin monk

the plant called the "Indian Pipe" looks like u smoke it
the plant called the "Indian Pipe" looks like u smoke it
convict pajama world, like watching a 'Nam flick banana swirl
and we're still piloting pretty, pink ladies pickle drunk
boneheads so get your meat lumped

God damn I love this motherfucker
TremblingEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:42 AM   #3068
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #3069
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

illlllllllll.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #3070
TremblingEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonade View Post
Warcloud - The Man Who Bled Marbles

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=*********

Warcloud's verses from the Collabo Archives Vol.1 & Vol.2

I don't know what the deal is with this but trying to d/l
I got one of the worst viruses
almost had to wipe my harddrive
Old 10-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #3071
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Thats what happens when classic shit is fucked with. lol

Old 10-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #3072
TremblingEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Thats what happens when classic shit is fucked with. lol

I'm sorry if it hurts you guys feelings but we love and want to listen to Warcloud

not you other people.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #3073
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Im not affiliated with AP2099 other than being a fan and chatting with Nova on facebook occasionally. Im a OG Holo fan son, I been a fan since 98. Thats 12 years. Been Searchin out unreleased Holo solo shit since 2000. Thirstin for any little snippet or fucked up sound quality songs I could find. Bought the first coppies of Nightmares and Smugglin from Krow and Levi, when they were just burned cds with no tracklists and my smugglin didnt even have a cover. I didnt give a fuck cause the shit was so dope.

I aint mad at cha people like what they like, its all good to me. Just thought Id give you a little history lesson on who your speakin to.

Old 10-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #3074
Central Intelligence

Central Intelligence shaolin monk

PEACE,
It's been 8 or 9 years since I pieced PERSISTENCE OF MEMORY together. I Didn't know anything about drum programming or producing. Ima make an updated track with the proper drums and change things up sample wise but keep certain elements from the original. get it mixed down and mastered properly. 100
Central Intelligence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #3075
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

^^^^^^^

I think I remember that. Did that beat have like a sample of a chick or kid singing and wind or rusty gates squeking? If Im thinking of the same dude you offered the instrumental to anyone that wanted it but I never got at you about it. Ive always regreted that. This was back on the Wutang World site I think.