news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #3811
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's been out like 6 months

Anyone going to the show take some vids!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:00 AM   #3812
Wutangzombie

Wutangzombie Village Idiot

I laugh myself to sleep the room spun around like a record
Wutangzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:51 AM   #3813
Wutangzombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
wait so warcloud is performing tomorrow? this is nuts i thought he was still in jail for beating those two guys close to death using nothing but his own bare hands
Yes, 'tis true.

Dr. Killgrave, after dutifully serving a sentence for punishing naysayers is ready for contact with the public again. Spread the word.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:40 AM   #3814
Wutangzombie

you find yourself devoured by woodland creatures...
Old 04-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #3815
Seanuz

Seanuz grasshopper

Here's some footage from the show. Holocaust does a verse off Patients Is A Virtue at the end of the vid to a really, really dope beat. I'm not sure how to embed fb videos so here it is

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....01085615846314
Seanuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #3816
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

I've revisited, and I now understand Warcloud's Old Pajama Room style, straight poetry. The pictures that are painted while delivering at lightning speed makes for quite the experience. I respect Warcloud's evolution.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #3817
Wutangzombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanuz View Post
Here's some footage from the show. Holocaust does a verse off Patients Is A Virtue at the end of the vid to a really, really dope beat. I'm not sure how to embed fb videos so here it is

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....01085615846314
it appears the only thing Warcloud has left is stage presence..looks like he has down syndrome when he performs with his elbow up like that. *sigh*
Old 04-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #3818
Wutangzombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
I've revisited, and I now understand Warcloud's Old Pajama Room style, straight poetry. The pictures that are painted while delivering at lightning speed makes for quite the experience. I respect Warcloud's evolution.

While I respect Warcloud's growth and willingness to change, in all honesty it seemed to be easier to stick with the mixed forest zone style. This "pajama room" nonsense is incoherent uncoordinated and doesn't even rhyme. i respect the poetic aspect but it's very sloppily delivered. In some ways it's a fall from grace as much as it is an 'evolution'.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #3819
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutangzombie View Post
it appears the only thing Warcloud has left is stage presence..looks like he has down syndrome when he performs with his elbow up like that. *sigh*
Here is the full performance:

Warcloud can still flow, he delivers the classics without a problem. But he did seem eager to get off the stage. He kept leaning back talking to the DJ I assume about when the next track he's featured on was coming.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #3820
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutangzombie View Post
While I respect Warcloud's growth and willingness to change, in all honesty it seemed to be easier to stick with the mixed forest zone style. This "pajama room" nonsense is incoherent uncoordinated and doesn't even rhyme. i respect the poetic aspect but it's very sloppily delivered. In some ways it's a fall from grace as much as it is an 'evolution'.
In terms of authentic Hip Hop I definitely agree, it'd be nice to see him return to form. Maybe now that he's realigned himself with the Black Knights we'll see an improvement. I feel his Warcloud persona was the best mesh of his insane imagery with a butter flow for the most part.

Old 04-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #3821
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
Here is the full performance:

Warcloud can still flow, he delivers the classics without a problem.
ROFL@ CLASSICS HE HAS ONLY ONE CLASSIC VERSE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #3822
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YOUNG GUN SINCE YOUR LIVING IN A SHITTY RAINY CLOUDY EXISTENCE AT

WHERE BASEHEADS SOUND DOPE LIKE WARCLOUD AND VORDUL

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A CRACKDEALER WHO SOUNDS LIKE THEM BUT MAKES MORE SENSE AKA RODAN

Old 04-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #3823
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL B, DRAKE View Post
ROFL@ CLASSICS HE HAS ONLY ONE CLASSIC VERSE

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 04-21-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #3824
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
THOSE OTHER DOPE EARLIER HOLOCAUST VERSES WHERE NEVER ON ANY SOLO ALBUMS SO U CANT COUNT THEM

UNLESS U COUNT THE KILLARMY ONES

M.I.C. EASTCOAST DRUG DEALERS>>>>WESTCOAST KILLA BEE DRUG ADDICTS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 04-21-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #3825
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL B, DRAKE View Post
THOSE OTHER DOPE EARLIER HOLOCAUST VERSES WHERE NEVER ON ANY SOLO ALBUMS SO U CANT COUNT THEM
Of course not, that makes complete sense. I'm actually starting to wonder if they ever existed at all and I imagined them...

- KP -