news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-26-2013, 07:01 PM   #3916
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Warcloud Trembling Eagle!!!!!!

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #3917
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
Holocaust_as_Robot_Tank-Rumors_of_War_Mixtape-2013-hgk

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/f5066112b8/
Good looking out on this, sound quality on some of these tracks are better then what I got. i dig some of these intro's as well.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #3918
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

I found this performance from the Warghosts era with Bomshot while looking around Youtube. The crowd is completely uninterested in Bomshot, but Holocaust grabs their attention.

Young Gun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #3919
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holo's Mic Stance is unwell.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:13 AM   #3920
Guarded By Martyrs

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Never even bothered asking why this thread was removed From The Wu-Chamber
I guess here's my answer :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
you should merge the wrestling thread with the robot tank thread because wrestling has as much to do with sports as holocaust has to do with wu-tang
So, off the top....just for you Art :

"Once Known As The Holocaust Of The Wu-Tang Clan"

"Wu-Tang Is The Illest Nigga What!"

"Wu-Tang....Holocaust-Punishment Yo...."

"Lay In An Empty Pool With A Pistol Wu-Tang Official Whistle Like A Missile"

"Nightmare Candy Wu-Tang's The Family"

"Turn Emcee's To Cabin Boys :
I Carved Wu-Tang In His Eye You Heard The Stabbing Noise"

"Plus....The Holocaust Never Gave Up - I'm Abrupt
And Trust I Represented The Wu-Tang Clan WHAT!?!?"

I think you should get it by now?
I mean there's even a track called : Warcloud ~ Lost Soldier Of Wu-Tang

Hahaha not that it's a big deal to me.

I just thought you should know....you know what with you being a Mod and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Why is this posted in Wu Chamber? This is garbage and has nothing to do with Wu-Tang.
This kid is less Wu than Warcloud.
Peace.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 12-21-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:05 AM   #3921
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I guess here's my answer :

So, off the top....just for you Art :

"Once Known As The Holocaust Of The Wu-Tang Clan"

"Wu-Tang Is The Illest Nigga What!"

"Wu-Tang....Holocaust-Punishment Yo...."

"Lay In An Empty Pool With A Pistol Wu-Tang Official Whistle Like A Missile"

"Nightmare Candy Wu-Tang's The Family"

"Turn Emcee's To Cabin Boys :
I Carved Wu-Tang In His Eye You Heard The Stabbing Noise"

"Plus....The Holocaust Never Gave Up - I'm Abrupt
And Trust I Represented The Wu-Tang Clan WHAT!?!?"

I think you should you get it by now?
I mean there's even a track called : Warcloud ~ Lost Soldier Of Wu-Tang

Hahaha not that it's a big deal to me.

I just thought you should know....you know what with you being a Mod and all.

Peace.
"Poltergeist WU-TANG medicine book!"

Old 12-02-2013, 06:04 PM   #3922
thefiend5

thefiend5 grasshopper

Been along time since I have posted but I am glad this thread is still up and running. been a while since I checked in but looking forward to new music
thefiend5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #3923
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Cilvaringz moved the thread initially. to general chat. of all places.

When the new mods came in, we moved it back to wu chamber.

It was moved again to general chat. When we determined it was cilva who kept moving it and asked him why, he said something about how it wasnt his call.

So basically, some faggit ass wu tang managment is raising ruckus about this thread for some very odd reason. this was around the time when there was talk about how management was trying to take control of this site again from cilva.

We finally just moved it to Hip Hop Shop

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #3924
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I like the idea that the Warcloud thread on Wu-Corp was once on the agenda at some high level meeting between the Wu-Tang management team

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #3925
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Turns out the cover for Jigsaw Puzzle going round was made by our own Skellington...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1342

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #3926
Guarded By Martyrs

^Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
^I like the idea that the Warcloud thread on Wu-Corp was once on the agenda at some high level meeting between the Wu-Tang management team
Hahaha

And thanks food.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:44 AM   #3927
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Old 12-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #3928
Sha Bo 2

Sha Bo 2 grasshopper

Hi guys thanks for the Robot Tank Mix-tape. Good Stuff. Just wanted to add something to the discussion on the style of Tank, does anyone else agree with me when I think that his delivery in this style is reminiscent of the Nostradamus Quatrains? Quick shot almost prophetic snippets of information that can be interpreted in many ways with no specific time frame as to when they occurred or will occur? When I listen to that style that is how I picture it in my head. Like a robotic prophet looking forward into the future. Although I think many people see it as the tank looking back from the future,reminiscing on information he has gathered over time and recounting it in a broken fashion?
On a seperate note does anyone know of a mix-tape type thing collecting all the works Warcloud/Holo/Alcatraz/Tank.....etc etc has featured on for other artists? Like the Ra-El stuff, Sinister Stricken, Gage etc? If not that would sure make a great mix-tape for completest's as there are lots of those kind of good verses out there, I'm sure.
Thanks for your time guys look forward to discussing the Holocaust, Long Live this thread. Wu-Tang Forever!!
Sha Bo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #3929
Sha Bo 2

Sha Bo 2 grasshopper

Looking for a re-up of those Shaka Amazulku tunes from page 115, seems like more than 10 there and I only have a couple. Thanks guys.

Whers can you please give a list of all the know Architect style tunes for me please. I'd love to compose my own tape of those. Sure there are some I've over looked somewhere.
Sha Bo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #3930
Guarded By Martyrs

The Architect

Dark City Chooser/Roller Coaster Typhoon/One Standard Lesson
Creepin'/Wretcheds Of The Earth
Blue Apples
Sweeping Bullet Shells
Bats Fly In The Rain
All In Your World
A Purple Rose From Cairo
Thinner Orphan
Old Toy Room
Woodchuck
Kill Or Be Killed
Midnight In The Garden of Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Bo 2 View Post
Hi guys thanks for the Robot Tank Mix-tape. Good Stuff. Just wanted to add something to the discussion on the style of Tank, does anyone else agree with me when I think that his delivery in this style is reminiscent of the Nostradamus Quatrains? Quick shot almost prophetic snippets of information that can be interpreted in many ways with no specific time frame as to when they occurred or will occur? When I listen to that style that is how I picture it in my head. Like a robotic prophet looking forward into the future. Although I think many people see it as the tank looking back from the future,reminiscing on information he has gathered over time and recounting it in a broken fashion?
Interesting.

"The Indian Wasteland Is Found Where The Men From The Sky Crashed In"

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 12-08-2013 at 06:30 PM.