news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #3931
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Bo 2 View Post
Just wanted to add something to the discussion on the style of Tank, does anyone else agree with me when I think that his delivery in this style is reminiscent of the Nostradamus Quatrains? Quick shot almost prophetic snippets of information that can be interpreted in many ways with no specific time frame as to when they occurred or will occur? When I listen to that style that is how I picture it in my head. Like a robotic prophet looking forward into the future.
That's an excellent observation.

"I rap like machinery, rappers all catch a brainwash
Those technomites can only be found with gamma rays"

"Technomites were tiny, yet hyper-intelligent creatures from Challax who where partially responsible for the existence of technology but were not widely believable and known. The Technomites got no credit although their technology was used. They inhabited many worlds, and built map-rooms to keep track of the planets they inhabited."

Technomites assembled the Robot Tank, a being ahead of its time with the unique abilities you've described.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:13 AM   #3932
Sha Bo 2

Sha Bo 2 grasshopper

Cheers Whers, I defo would've missed a couple out. Can't wait to listen to all those tunes back to back, now just gotta dig them out. Yeah I think it's an interesting theory, even if the tank is discovered in the future I still feel the whole prophetic quatrain therory works for looking back in time too. Or maybe Time doesn't exist to the Tank and he can view all of time as one vision, kind of godly esque?
Whers do you have other list of character tracks. i.e Holocaust original tracks list and a list of just tunesas Cloud cos I'd love to compile those like that too. thanks for your time mate.
Sha Bo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #3933
Sha Bo 2

Sha Bo 2 grasshopper

Hi guys did you hear The Black Knights interview that was on conspiracy radio last week? They were saying that them, Northstar and Holocaust have been making an album together for RZA's label?? Apparently Warcloud has been put back in prison too though . Anyone know anything else about this? Sounds like Black Knights have made 3 albums with John Frusciante as well as the All Skillz No Luck with RZA and this 'Black Knights of The North Star' thing they just mentioned?? Lets hope we see this release, come to fruition.
Sha Bo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #3934
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Do u have a link to the interview?

Edit:Nevermind someone posted, props to shoeshiner

http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic...10_15_19-08_00

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 12-22-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:34 AM   #3935
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

1:30:00 for the Black Knights interview. It's really whack to hear Holo is locked up again.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #3936
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk
Default Where is Warcloud aka Holocaust?

Dude used to be Ill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDGgzVd2BGU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Wop02pAuM
Old 01-16-2014, 07:10 PM   #3937
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Imagine A Place Where Gravity Isn't Always Down It Can Be Controlled
Twisted Flipped In Wrapped Around Giant Environments That Explode
Your Body Explores Ambush! And In Response To A Letter From A Fan :
There Will Be A Lot Of Psycho-Soldiers On The Loose With Loaded Weapons
Grenades & Rocket-Launchers If It Wasn't For My Raps Man!
Against The 5 Pistols You Meet In Hell A Gigantic Organic Spacecraft Fell
A Bio-Mechanical Sphere Powered By The Artificial Sun Inside It's Shell
Flesh & Bone Will Always King - The Kingdom Is Inside The Queens Dream!"

What!

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:14 PM   #3938
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

From what iv'e heard robo broke some dudes face bones and shit!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #3939
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Again!?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #3940
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Learn From The Best
Snatching Your Fossil From Your Flesh
Blood Shot - Dr. Killgrave - Subterranean
Skeleton Reinforced With Stone & Titanium"

Old 01-19-2014, 12:07 AM   #3941
NinjaSpiT
Spit of NinjA

NinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkey

from a writers viewpoint, the only original match to Warcloud/Robot tank/Holocaust is Jak Progresso/Jak Tripper.

No other being is as original as these two writers.

NinjaSpiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #3942
Dark Swords

Dark Swords shaolin monk

Sinister Stricken new single, album Features the god Holocaust - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fz6SxbGzXA
Dark Swords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #3943
TremblingEagle

TremblingEagle shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Swords View Post
Sinister Stricken new single, album Features the god Holocaust -
which track has Cloud on it? and why didn't you post that one
TremblingEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:20 AM   #3944
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Bo 2 View Post
Cheers Whers, I defo would've missed a couple out. Can't wait to listen to all those tunes back to back, now just gotta dig them out. Yeah I think it's an interesting theory, even if the tank is discovered in the future I still feel the whole prophetic quatrain therory works for looking back in time too. Or maybe Time doesn't exist to the Tank and he can view all of time as one vision, kind of godly esque?
Whers do you have other list of character tracks. i.e Holocaust original tracks list and a list of just tunesas Cloud cos I'd love to compile those like that too. thanks for your time mate.
My apologies.

Please bare with me.
I don't have my own computer at the moment.
But what you're asking for is the first thing on my to do list
Once I get my new one without it I wouldn't know where to begin
However like yourself that's how I listen to him too so I understand.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:22 AM   #3945
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Very interesting....

23:30