news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #736
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whats up man...
I'm keeping an eye out for The Jigsaw Puzzle.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:17 PM   #737
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just for you whers

hope you enjoy peace

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:29 PM   #738
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

missed the link

http://www.zshare.net/audio/710507752d7865/

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #739
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

can that kimboslice cat get any more sorry than he already is? how much time do you waste on this forum
Old 02-02-2008, 07:34 AM   #740
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Instructor 801 View Post
I am in your debt...

Thanks a lot !!!!

Old 02-02-2008, 09:50 AM   #741
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"I ALMOST DATED ALLIYAH BEFORE SHE DIED SHIT SHE WAS COOL.. FOR REAL!!!!!"

Interesting!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:29 AM   #742
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Where is that from^ ?????

Old 02-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #743
The Abbott
Wu Archivist

The Abbott sitting duck

Yo Whers!!! I Have a good new!!!!!!!! i finally got that Alcatraz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #744
The Abbott
Wu Archivist

The Abbott sitting duck

the seller in e-bay gave me a second chance !! cause it seems the guy who buy it first don't pay him yet . but he sold me that 75 $ ! lol!!
The Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #745
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Thats the best news I've heard in a while !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Respect The Abbott...Wu-Orchestra"

Old 02-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #746
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Where is that from^ ?????
It's in that long message posted on the previous page. lmao at the thought of Holocaust doing a guest spot on an Aaliyah track.

Good to see the Jigsaw Puzzle went to someone on here.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:37 AM   #747
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Abbott View Post
Yo Whers!!! I Have a good new!!!!!!!! i finally got that Alcatraz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be sure to leak that Alcatraz.

It is way overdue.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #748
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Abbott View Post
the seller in e-bay gave me a second chance !! cause it seems the guy who buy it first don't pay him yet . but he sold me that 75 $ ! lol!!
Damn that's a lot of money for a CD. Glad to see you got it though.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #749
Wally Cleaver

Wally Cleaver grasshopper

Guy payed 75 dollars for a CD-R bootleg that some dude basically ganked off of holocaust . Thats pretty funny stuff right there. You could have got 4 or 5 CD's for that money that were recorded in an actual studio. You shoulda atleast waited untill caust decided to sell that shit himself, he said he was gonna on his myspace. He's prolly gonna come pistol pop you're head along with the bootlegger!
Wally Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #750
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

^ Yup...next best thing is 2 buy the Professional Warcloud Colabo Archives Vol. 1 think Pro's gonna be abel 2 put um up on his ebay account now...19 tracks 7 unreleased....cop that shit
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote