news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-29-2007, 01:48 AM   #121
Suson

Suson grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Suson

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I know he is a prick for taking Jus Allah's Verses but apart from that I don't understand why people hate on him so much.
cuz he is stupid wack ass matha fucka who supports the terrorists groups
Like Hizballah and the rest of the shit
Suson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:45 AM   #122
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
In fact if you think about it most of the artists Holocaust colaborates with are shall we say
low on the radar...
To be fair, Holocaust is also pretty low on the radar. Most people who never dug deep into the Wu-Fam and so on have never heard of the guy.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:02 AM   #123
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
To be fair, Holocaust is also pretty low on the radar. Most people who never dug deep into the Wu-Fam and so on have never heard of the guy.
I agree > but to me he is far superior to the guys he raps with the only few that come to mind is RZA,Ghostface,Doc Doom and he even destroyed them on Silkworm.
Da MonStar Mob,Professional,Vulgar Ect... are nowhere near him.
That is where RZA fell off in my opinion giving all these Killa-Beez their slot and where is Holocausts?

I mean Cilvaringz has only just delivered his album...
Now imagine if Holocaust had an album like that featuring Clan Members and Killa-Beez
What is wrong with RZA? to me it's a no brainer if he made that leap he would be undoubtably the greatest..To everyone or at least respected how he should be >
An ambassabor of the craft of Rhyming & Poetry

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-29-2007 at 07:20 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:22 AM   #124
Alc 99%

Alc 99% grasshopper

Can someone upload GNETICZ - Human Lanturnz Pt. 2 (feat. Warcloud) please?
Alc 99% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:07 AM   #125
Guarded By Martyrs

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alc 99% View Post
Can someone upload GNETICZ - Human Lanturnz Pt. 2 (feat. Warcloud) please?
I seriously need to hear that too but I have not got it and GNETICZ asked me to not put up his tracks with Holocaust...I have 3.

You need to purchase that material from his Myspace...

Old 08-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #126
GHOST DISCIPLE
aka SKEPTICISM

GHOST DISCIPLE grasshopper

Anyone has the track with Holocaust and The Pro - My Rhyme?
GHOST DISCIPLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #127
Guarded By Martyrs

Thats Produced By GNETICZ^

So...

Old 08-29-2007, 03:18 PM   #128
GAGEFROMTHECLICK

GAGEFROMTHECLICK grasshopper
Default peace

Peace!
GAGEFROMTHECLICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 03:20 PM   #129
GAGEFROMTHECLICK

Wow
Old 08-29-2007, 03:57 PM   #130
Guarded By Martyrs

PEACE

Assuming that is you~Gage-One.

Yo I'm feeling that Dead Angel track, you stood you'r ground on that one.
What can you tell us about any new material in the future?

Old 08-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #131
GAGEFROMTHECLICK

Default To WERS

thanks man i apreciate the love for real. well i have 2 projects currently in the works 1 is my group click animosity and i have my solo cd too. the click animosity is me and my boy Trust of about 15 years. this is just a straight up hip hop album. it will as of now feature shabazz the disciple on a cut called "the underground crusades" and my solo cd is "Gage-one the conqueror" abum tittled The desolate landz as of now. it will feature holocaust on 3 tracks and shabazz on one and rasul allah (l.c.o.b.) on another one. that is what is actually in the works or completed as of now. there will be more i'm sure...
Old 08-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #132
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

yo peace gage u b killin shit (and thanx for the myspace add as well) that blood lust joint u did wus ILLLL yo word is bond need more mc's like u ,keep us updated on anythang far as u or holocaust goes cuz we need sum actual facts from the source
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:24 PM   #133
GAGEFROMTHECLICK

thanks for the feedback. well i'll tell you while i'm here that there is NO white spider assassins.I do have a song called white spider assassins whith Tank though produced by White Lotos and will feature my man Rhettoric from the Evil Dead who along with me & Tank would have been the original W.S.A.
PS. MY FUALT W(H)ERS for spelling ya name wrong..,.I hope that clears up that situation for now anyways.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:29 PM   #134
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

holy shit this guy is fuken whack .
SaqurakiHanamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:39 PM   #135
Guarded By Martyrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGEFROMTHECLICK View Post
thanks man i apreciate the love for real. well i have 2 projects currently in the works 1 is my group click animosity and i have my solo cd too. the click animosity is me and my boy Trust of about 15 years. this is just a straight up hip hop album. it will as of now feature shabazz the disciple on a cut called "the underground crusades" and my solo cd is "Gage-one the conqueror" abum tittled The desolate landz as of now. it will feature holocaust on 3 tracks and shabazz on one and rasul allah (l.c.o.b.) on another one. that is what is actually in the works or completed as of now. there will be more i'm sure...
Yeah safe man...
I'll definatly be picking up your CD's no doubt > I don't really know how Myspace works so
could you tell me how to go about purchasing your CD's?

And Holocaust is my favourite MC, so any news would be great in the future.
Again props on that "Dead Angel" track ~

"Monsters In The Sand Set The Boopy-Trap
Star With The Robot Tank With Ninja Face Back"

I'm gonna check into you and your crew...

"Welcome To My World Kick You'r Shoes Off Step Inside"

PEACE~

whers~

Warcloud Holocaust Ending Rappers Swiftly

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-29-2007 at 07:45 PM.