news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #1351
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive been sleepin on 'cloud the past year... has he released anything other than this...?

Nightmares that surface..
Smugglin booze...
Holocaust (BSBD)

i mean albums, not solos features etc..?
Old 11-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #1352
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No he has not...

Apart from 2 mixtapes :

The Professional & Warcloud - Collabo Archives Vol.1 & Vol. 2

Other than that, just features since the Blue Sky Black Death album.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #1353
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what are the tracks he released under robot tank...? (such a fag name)
Old 11-19-2008, 10:46 AM   #1354
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Miserable Renounce :

Love :

Who Came Under The Spell :

Harmonica In The Desert :

Hearts Of Darkness :

Can't find the rest on youtube.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #1355
Tage
John W. Henry

props!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whers again."
Old 11-19-2008, 11:15 AM   #1356
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yo whers i just remembered, you was gonna send me some tracks from nightmares that surface

im thinking of gettin it, put me on

"holo, holo, holocaust is sleepy, holdin microphones , 4 dead men in the alley, THE BUTCHER" - one of my favourite holocaust lines

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:34 PM   #1357
Jasperz
Monkey

Jasperz crouching tigerJasperz crouching tiger

yo... do you think maybe we could get a sticky with links to mp3s of all the tracks posted here? this thread has been around forever, it basically should be considered permanent. it would be really useful if there was a summarized list of all the tracks posted, so it's easy for people to get them without having to read through the entire thread.
Jasperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #1358
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

I got this off soulseek.

Its pretty dope.

Quote:
Robot Tank aka Warcloud - Gallatic Battlefields

01 - Miserable Renounce
02 - Hole In The Sky
03 - Emcees Escape Evasion
04 - Golden Temple (ft. 12 O'Clock & Radarr Van)
05 - Love
06 - River Church
07 - Silent Samuri (ft. C-Rayz Walz)
08 - Demons In Danger (ft. Bomshot)
09 - Hearts Of Darkness (ft. Shabazz The Disciple)
10 - Untitled (ft. Contribution X)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BBMEMKZG
Old 11-20-2008, 11:41 PM   #1359
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

^ I think them 2 tracks Caust did w/ Contribution X were dopest Robot Tank tracks 4 sure(Robot Tank Tracks) no dobut...
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #1360
GBUILDING
STEELWORKS

GBUILDING prodigal sonGBUILDING prodigal sonGBUILDING prodigal sonGBUILDING prodigal sonGBUILDING prodigal sonGBUILDING prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
I got this off soulseek.

Its pretty dope.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BBMEMKZG
Thanx TRONIX!
Old 11-21-2008, 12:21 AM   #1361
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Argyle Gargoyle View Post
^ I think them 2 tracks Caust did w/ Contribution X were dopest Robot Tank tracks 4 sure(Robot Tank Tracks) no dobut...
that joint Untitlted i think its called when hes like

the holocaust , holocaust, holocaust in the beginning THATS MY SHIT

im the sun set to sun rise, im the sun set to sun rise

he killed that shit but the other cats fucked it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:15 AM   #1362
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can whers or somebody post a MP3 link of these INSANE Holocaust freestyles please (accapella version of course):

Old 11-21-2008, 01:20 AM   #1363
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a request...

I don't feel like going thru these pages to find out if someone laced the thread with a Holocaust bio but I would like to know how he got into Wu Tang, what is up with all the name changes, and who the fuck produces most of his shit, because from all the stuff ive heard his production is better than some wu generals...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:22 AM   #1364
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
can whers or somebody post a MP3 link of these INSANE Holocaust freestyles please (accapella version of course):

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

just post the youtube link where it tells you to, and turn it mp3. its real easy
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:37 AM   #1365
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Warcloud - Holocaust Unreleased

01-black_knights-almighty_black_knights.mp3
02-black_knights-crunch_time.mp3
03-warcloud-freestyle_(feat._shyhiem_&_2_on_tha_road).mp3
04-black_knights-kill_or_be_killed.mp3
05-black_knights-killa_cal_lifestyle_[original_version].mp3
06-black_knights-knights_or_nuttin'.mp3
07-warcloud-life's_mysteries_(feat._professional).mp3
08-warcloud-midnight_in_the_garden_[original_version].mp3
09-warcloud-rumors_of_war_(feat._professional).mp3
10-warcloud-sidewalk_monsters_(feat._parallax).mp3
11-black_knights-street_war.mp3