news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-30-2005, 07:38 AM   #1
dns

dns grasshopper
Lightbulb The Island

My seven dollar matinee admission was worth every penny. This movie is great. Michael Bay directs the action scenes along with a good storyline in a quick pace, so you never get bore with his movie. Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson were perfect for this role. There's was a great scene where they use Scarlett real-life Calvin Klein commercial/advertisement ad; she was in awe of it, since she's was
secluded in a underground laboratory where they breed clones.

Scarlett is my new favorite actress, next to Angelina Jolie, Rosario Dawson, and Annette Bening. In some scenes, she doesn't say anything and her expressions speaks for itself. I own Lost In Translation DVD, and I can't wait for The Island DVD

...Fuck that immature bitch who couldn't shut the fuck up, and had something to say after every scene. I wish I had a movie reel to strangle the stupid bitch...
dns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:51 AM   #2
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: The Island

what a total bomb....LOL.. it took $122 mil to make, it only made $20 mil in the box offce so far and its been out for weeks.. heh, try again, mr. Bay.
tekunique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:56 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think it would have done better if people actually understood what the plot of the movie was supposed to be in the previews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 06:21 AM   #4
dns

dns grasshopper

Just because it bomb doesn't mean it wasn't good.
dns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 06:41 PM   #5
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dns
Just because it bomb doesn't mean it wasn't good.
\
def. true, i'll shit on it after i watch it then. fair ?
tekunique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 02:41 AM   #6
Evaize 360
Cleansing of the Wicked

Evaize 360 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Evaize 360

sickest action flick i seen all year.. this shit blew my mind, pound for pound this shit kept jabbing you til you had enough.. and the best part is it was solely plot driven.. dope shit, check this out
Evaize 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 09:01 AM   #7
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Saw the trailer, and...I ain't gonna spend my money on that movie......LOL
Old 08-07-2005, 10:34 PM   #8
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^u dont think so??? trailors like that are the tell-tale signs of a good film imo.. what about the butterfly effects trailor, ifya seen that film yall know what i mean...