news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-30-2005, 07:51 AM   #1
SupremeKnowledgeCipher

SupremeKnowledgeCipher grasshopper
Default The Lesson

As I open my Third Eye, I Cee knowledge of self,
knowledge born on the third try, collecting dust on the shelf,
as I Knowledge the lessons, my Cipher gains wealth,
Supreme sword styles I'm testing, Wisdom for my health,
the twelth Shoalin Queen Supreme, Allah Cees everything,
Self Refinement brings me Cream, Equality Born deep within,
using my Third Eye in my dreams, Knowledge is still king,
Overstanding of my being, digital, at analog 85'ers I swing,
the king Zig Zag Divine Allah, chopping heads, double edge sword,
sit back in designer cars, stopping to let Knowledge climb aboard,
spit darts at the heart of slimy Savages, choke 85'ers with digital cords,
Devils brains resembling rotten cabbages, Equality Born Knowledge is my lord,
Shoalin swords swinging at the ig'nant, manifest as God Cipher Divine,
Knowledge of self is the trigger, scope out and open my Third Eye,
a Gambino in my Clark Wallabees, follow me with 12 Jewels as our guide,
skipped college, gained Knowledge through the Lessons, Third Eye emerges from inside.
SupremeKnowledgeCipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 01:19 AM   #2
SupremeKnowledgeCipher

Default Re: The Lesson

I should have Knowledged that none of you Savage 85'ers would possess the Knowledge required to Overstand the Wisdom manifested in this Cipher. Ya'll need to open your Third Eye and get some Knoweldge of Knowledge of Self. Ig'nant ass analog onion heads.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:59 AM   #3
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

hey i like this i need help writing rhymes about knowledge i dont know where to start off at but this is a nice rhyme keep it up.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 10:51 PM   #4
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace lord that was a nice verse..........

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #5
Ebo

Ebo grasshopper

Very much into Wu, are you not??
Old 08-02-2005, 05:59 AM   #6
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

The start of the verse seemed as though you tried hard to make it rhyme. But the verse progressed well as it gained more lyrical content.

Peace
PS: Keep posting
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 02:00 AM   #7
SupremeKnowledgeCipher

Thanks for the feed.

Peace

Knowledge Wisdom Overstanding
Old 08-08-2005, 04:23 AM   #8
SupremeKnowledgeCipher

Just wanted to say thanks for the feed again. Especially to Nakhi. I thought you'd never forgive noel411 for talking shit about the Nation, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks again.

Love and kisses,
noel411
Old 08-08-2005, 01:00 PM   #9
M.I.L.E.S

M.I.L.E.S grasshopper

it was good good imagery 7/10
M.I.L.E.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:17 PM   #10
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeKnowledgeCipher
Just wanted to say thanks for the feed again. Especially to Nakhi. I thought you'd never forgive noel411 for talking shit about the Nation, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks again.

Love and kisses,
noel411
lol you are pathetic...

this is why eye was angry in the first place...

how ironic is it that you want to be like us so bad that you impersonate us hiding behind the guise of the righteous....eye responded by simply "a nice verse" and eye stand by that never did eye say eye forgave you....nor will eye...

actually eye find you extremly weak that you must seek attention by being a poser and aslo you have not changed stiil slpping in that pit of disgust that you call humour.....
but hey that is you and so be it ...
the funny part was eye was gonna respond to all this hoopla but if keeping me on your mind motivates your day then so be it you and your croonies have at it.....

and still on any day you will never be on my level eye know it you and your croonies know it and most of all you know it...so do yourself a favorgrow up and enjoy life beyond the net..............

Old 08-08-2005, 11:51 PM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice verse

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 01:46 AM   #12
Murderous Mack

Murderous Mack grasshopper

Quote:
you have not changed stiil slpping in that pit of disgust that you call humour.....
Hahahahaha, I pissed myself when I read this. That was fucken classic. Sorry, you were supposed to see this before you peeped this thread.......

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread...9&page=1&pp=10

Not sure if you've seen it now, but yeah, like I said, I went out of my way to avoid your finding out that I am SupremeKnowledgeCipher, but when you ran your mouth at Mack I had no choice.

I will now speak briefly on the nature of this thread since you don't seem to have figured it out yet. It was not me trying to be a 5%'er, nor was it a stab at the Nation. It was to make fun of the ignorant little shits who use terms like "Knowledge of Self", "Third eye", and "Cipher" because they think it sounds cool. And also a stab a geeky little wannabe's who use Wu slang and references, like shit about swords and shit. That's why I used those terms excessively in the verse. For anybody to not see that this was a joke, especially a 5%'er, something must be really wrong.

I mean come on "a Gambino in my Clark Wallabees", didn't lines like that give it away?

Just be grateful that I really don't have a problem with you, because I could do much worse than this.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:53 AM   #13
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow_Dartz
hey i like this i need help writing rhymes about knowledge i dont know where to start off at but this is a nice rhyme keep it up.
HAHAHAHAHAH
Old 08-09-2005, 02:10 AM   #14
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
Just be grateful that I really don't have a problem with you, because I could do much worse than this.

yea ok what ever you say duke...

this is starting to bore me.......

yea you think what you want........

eye will leave you to your millions of fans on the "what persona should eye try to be today show".....

and y'all said eye had issues.........

what a joke....

smh...
eye am gone this place is the pits.

Old 08-09-2005, 02:32 AM   #15
Murderous Mack

Murderous Mack grasshopper

Haha, fucken oath man. I'm completely fucked in the head. You won't see me trying to deny that. Life was boring when I was normal. Shit, I don't think I ever was normal actually. Well anyway, it's good fun being a fucken deranged creep. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And see, now you say you're going. That's why I didn't want you to know I did this. I honestly don't want to cause you any grievance, and as much as you might deny it, I know I do. Don't leave because of this shit. I'll most likely be out of here soon anyway. I only post at these places in spurts these days. Here everyday for a while, then you won't see me for months. Seriously man, don't take this shit to heart. It's nothing.