news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-03-2007, 05:45 PM   #16
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The actual math isn't that necessary but moreover the significant proportions. The math was needed since we usually can't imagine the numbers followed by 18 zeros. The amount of matter necessary to make the Earth expand like that.

An asset would be if the Earth's diameter 60 million years ago was stated and what it is now. Also what substances the Earth was probably made up of that is different from now. Then we could imagine that the average Earth density at least changed and matter was not added.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:03 PM   #17
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Actually I remember there was a study done in the 1930s that related to the creation of matter and a Nobel prize was rewarded for it.

But maybe we can take a simpler approach...

Perhaps the Earth's hot core was a lot hotter many million years ago and the energy was released (a small fraction through volcanoes).

Takes Einstein's equation (conservation of mass energy) E = mc^2 and rearrange it for the reverse:

m = (c^2)/E

That means that mass was created from the energy loss.....make the invariant (rest) mass for what the equation was meant for as actual mass.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #18
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Did you ever hear how much space dust comes to Earth on the daily?

Good Point!

However, if matter comes "onto" Earth, wouldn't the Earth grow with new layers of land as opposed to already existent matter growing outwards as displayed in the vid???

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #19
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

And just think. If I would've just watched this video and not posted it here, I'd still have a bland and dry assessment of it. I really like WuTangCorps... sometimes

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #20
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Well this theory is just as old as the Pangaea one (1960s). We at WTC are dismissing it for the same reasons the people back then are.

If we understand the nature of the Earth more, perhaps this one could prevail. Until then there are too many loose ends.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #21
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

No arguments here.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 09-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #22
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Then again - another theory is the Sumerian story Enamu Elish - about one of "Niburu's" moons slamming into ancient Tiamat (Earth) and now being a part of the Earth. That can also explain the asteroid belt and the large amount of ice water comets. It can also explain the Pacific ring of fire.

The Earth also has a 250 km crater they think is the biggest in the world in the Sudbury Ontario Canada area. They say a Mount Everest size rock hit there.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:06 PM   #23
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Did anyone ever see the simulation of how our Moon came to be? The one were it slams into Earth, part being absorbed, and the remnants remaining caught in orbit. I think it was early in earths history, when it was still somewhat molten, so I doubt this has to do with this topic.
The History Channels 'The Universe' had some pretty cool shit.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:40 PM   #24
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
I understand your concept, but don't think that it's really transferable to this situation.

Let me understand you right, let me write it out. Draw the shapes of the plates onto a deflated "round" baloon, blow the baloon up, then observe the baloon. If my imagination serves me correctly, the lines on the baloon will not move, therefore the size of the area inside of the lines will expand with the size of the baloon. Am I understanding you correctly?

So are you stating that the continents should've expanded with the expansion of the Earth? Please check me if I'm understanding you incorrectly.

Interesting post V4D3R.
The video shows the land pulling apart and the deep crevice between are magically filled with water. I'm just saying that it uses animation to it's advantage in presenting a cut and dry theory.

I know you can't compare the earth to a balloon, but the expansion properities that this video is showing may be visualized the same. You draw a circle on the baloon. As the balloon is inflated the circle get's larger but it stays in the same place.

Last edited by WARPATH; 09-04-2007 at 05:45 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:59 PM   #25
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
I know you can't compare the earth to a balloon, but the expansion properities that this video is showing may be visualized the same. You draw a circle on the baloon. As the balloon is inflated the circle get's larger but it stays in the same place.
Yeah, if the balloon was coated with dry clay and it was inflated more, it would start cracking by the weakest parts and in probably a lot more than 7 pieces (representing continents).

Old 09-04-2007, 06:11 PM   #26
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Yeah, if the balloon was coated with dry clay and it was inflated more, it would start cracking by the weakest parts and in probably a lot more than 7 pieces (representing continents).
true. But then again we're talking about a baloon here too..............

So in this paradigm is the theory as flawed as the one in this video?

What kind of model could be built to illustrate this better?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:55 PM   #27
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post

What kind of model could be built to illustrate this better?
Perhaps a cross section of the Earth? But which sections? When the slabs of the sphere start expanding we could then see what's going on inside; the biggest mystery of all. Then we can see every layer of the Earth represented as a ring and how it all comes into play to create those oceans.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:24 PM   #28
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

i guess it will counter act the suns shrinking
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:10 PM   #29
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

"shallow seas" was his explanation.
you could look at the earth as a planet that is life. life constitutes growth, so since the earth harbors all we know that is life, perhaps it cannot escape the growth. now this doesn't really have any proof, i'm just philosophizing.

though i do have some other explanations... but i've yet to found them strongly enough.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #30
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Prolifical ENG and Slippy Capalini I'm following your dialog. I see it as possible. Not saying that it's the ultimate truth, but there may be some truth in it. Good for contemplating and thought. If it's required to know I'll come into the knowledge.