news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #181
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I notice a few weed smokers I have come in contact with have constant runny noses ( they are always blowing their noses, even in summer) and seem to be weak. They smoke so much that even when they are not high, their eyes stay slanted at the outer edges.

What's up with the runny nose?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:11 PM   #182
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Dunno but a lot of people who smoke every day get irritable bowel syndrome! They get the shits all the time!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:15 PM   #183
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
^^ Dunno but a lot of people who smoke every day get irritable bowel syndrome! They get the shits all the time!

I did not know that.

I heard the weed of today is more potent cuz growers put stuff like lsd, birth control pills ( too make it grow bigger) and other stuff in it while it is growing. Did u hear the same?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 11-22-2007, 11:18 PM   #184
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Nah, it's more like the kinda shit used to make plants strong and grow in worse conditions etc. More like GM shit. They are tampering though.

When I do smoke, I only smoke weed now, not the lovely stinkin skunk I used to indulge in.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 11-22-2007, 11:21 PM   #185
diggy
The ABBOTT

I know what u mean Skunk is too tampered with, I would never smoke it and never have. If I ever smoke weed again, its brown weed.

Quote:

Old 11-22-2007, 11:35 PM   #186
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in moderation its good
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:44 PM   #187
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^^ Haha, sadly moderation went out the window for me.

I have got it back to that now though.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:32 AM   #188
Annunaki
Banned

Annunaki Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
^^ I smoked so much I ended up smoking to be how I was used to being. That's why I've stopped. Now when I have the occasional joint I can actually enjoy it.
yeah just a way being for me too
i wish i could smoke weed today my tolerence got bad everytime i smoke i get paranoid

basicly i think my hearts beatin off like we in a car blazin you play a song like project talk
and my hearts beatin at the same tempo as the song
and then if you ignore it your so high that you cant tell if its normal to feel your heart beat or not and the other reason i'll just keep to myself might fuck someones high or even there life
Annunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:25 AM   #189
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

shit everyone is gettin negative effects from weed......that shouldent be the case...weed is the tree of life, if katz are smokin like 7 joints everyday thats over the top
everything is good in moderation, You should all smoke for the creativity it gives you, not escaping reality
Old 11-23-2007, 11:47 AM   #190
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

shit is good. i smoke weed since im 18 and im all good. got job, got girl, got house, not havin any paranoia shit or something and the joints are still kickin'

diggy --> you dont know shit so why talkin shit man? natural weed is green man. even when you dry it its still should be green. or maybe you smokin the plnt instead of flowers man? i smoke all that shit natural green, orange, violet, hashish, weed oil and i must say the that some of quality skunk brands like whiteowl or northern lighter are too much to smoke it day by day but if you smoke it ocasionally you cant go wrong and the shit makes you GOD

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
vahacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:58 PM   #191
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

weed can help a philosophical mind formulate deeper thought.

one of the reasons i smoke.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:09 PM   #192
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post

word man same here. i haven't been smoking for long but i'll tell you this, i'd rather get high than get drunk. haha
peace.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:08 PM   #193
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post

^^^^WORD!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #194
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^^ Yeah but I reckon after a while you shouldn't need it for that anymore.

I sometimes wonder if part of the reason it does that is cos it makes you happy to sit around chatting shit to each other (and the deeper thought has a chance to get out)!

Old 11-23-2007, 04:17 PM   #195
SID
I see you dawg

who knows...when i really look into it i think weed is the opposite of drink, drink gets you dumb and angry, and weed gets you thinkin and creative

Illegalized to halt the production of creative and outspoken individuals