news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-13-2007, 11:00 PM   #46
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL @ the crack rock in front of the bud.. naw just playing.. nice bud... SMOKE 1!!!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:01 PM   #47
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

letme roll one and take a pic
Old 10-13-2007, 11:06 PM   #48
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Now you're talking.. yall be fucking with Mini Dutches in NY now? That shit just got down here a while ago I personally dont fuck with em I roll 3 grams or more in my eLz and a mini really cant stand that pressure.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #49
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

here ya go! took it with my cell phone 10 secs before lighting it up.

edit : i love blunts but i always use paper cuz i rather pay 1$ for 100 papers
Old 10-14-2007, 04:17 AM   #50
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahh that looks delicious
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #51
The 13th Jewel
Swords Master

The 13th Jewel grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to The 13th Jewel Send a message via Yahoo to The 13th Jewel

^^ look like the breakfast of champions
Old 10-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #52
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post

here ya go! took it with my cell phone 10 secs before lighting it up.

edit : i love blunts but i always use paper cuz i rather pay 1$ for 100 papers
Thats a nice J, most people can't roll them for shit. I only smoke blunts when I'm with other people, other wise I'd rather mix a little bit of a weed with a little bit of tobacco, take big ass pulls and hold it in for 30 seconds. Gotta save that cash! I always bag the shake off my re-up and just conserve till the next pick up.

NYC cats lucky you got them cheap and easy to find connects. Over in Queens everybody and their mother is sitting on pounds, bunch of white kids. I have to go to Newark and risk getting shot in the face by some black kid for 400 dollars.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:43 PM   #53
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

today i smoked a 2 pape of hydro and some bluberry smelling shit and i'm still riding out the high 6 hours later.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:45 PM   #54
The 13th Jewel
Swords Master

Send a message via AIM to The 13th Jewel Send a message via Yahoo to The 13th Jewel

I coped an 8th of hydro for $15...kid was so fucked up he didnt realize it. weirdest shit i ever blazed. i was high for a damn long time.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:45 PM   #55
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
Thats a nice J, most people can't roll them for shit. I only smoke blunts when I'm with other people, other wise I'd rather mix a little bit of a weed with a little bit of tobacco, take big ass pulls and hold it in for 30 seconds. Gotta save that cash! I always bag the shake off my re-up and just conserve till the next pick up.

NYC cats lucky you got them cheap and easy to find connects. Over in Queens everybody and their mother is sitting on pounds, bunch of white kids. I have to go to Newark and risk getting shot in the face by some black kid for 400 dollars.
there are like 10 drug dealers on my block , there are more dealers then smokers...
SaqurakiHanamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #56
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post

i hate it when i smoke with someone and the person tells me he's going to roll it and it ends up being an ugly ass short/chubby jay.

i also add tobacco in my jays everytime i roll one, matter of fact i buy a pack of cigs that i keep in my freezer and everyday i go take a cig and use it for my daily spliffs. most ppl think im nasty for doing that but once they end up smoking a spliff mixed with tobacco they love it cuz it doesnt make u choke and i hate to choke. as for finding weed in long island its gotta be the easiest place in eastern america, LOTS of weed getting growned here since theres so many free spaces and u barelly see any cops, the last time i seen a cop was like a week ago and he was parked at a mcdonalds...
Old 10-14-2007, 09:58 PM   #57
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody fuck with vapoz on here?

i been thinking about getting one, better on the lungs and shit. but a deecent one is like 2 hundo and im not trying to drop that on something thats wack.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:58 PM   #58
The 13th Jewel
Swords Master

Lemme start a topic here:

Things you hate people do when yall blaze together?

Ill start: first off I think we all hate the paranoid types. Im not just talking about the type that think everyone is a cop, I mean the type that doesnt even like going anywhere when theyre high. I like to places when stoned sometimes and my homeboy gets scared thinking that people are going to know we're high. Im like man, squirt some cleareyes in and spray some Axe and ull be ok if youre that concerned. I really dont think people working at walmart or wherever even have a clue, let alone care that were high.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:59 PM   #59
The 13th Jewel
Swords Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
anybody fuck with vapoz on here?

i been thinking about getting one, better on the lungs and shit. but a deecent one is like 2 hundo and im not trying to drop that on something thats wack.
I havent even tried vapor yet but Im willing. Its $$$
Old 10-14-2007, 10:12 PM   #60
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post
i hate it when i smoke with someone and the person tells me he's going to roll it and it ends up being an ugly ass short/chubby jay.

i also add tobacco in my jays everytime i roll one, matter of fact i buy a pack of cigs that i keep in my freezer and everyday i go take a cig and use it for my daily spliffs. most ppl think im nasty for doing that but once they end up smoking a spliff mixed with tobacco they love it cuz it doesnt make u choke and i hate to choke. as for finding weed in long island its gotta be the easiest place in eastern america, LOTS of weed getting growned here since theres so many free spaces and u barelly see any cops, the last time i seen a cop was like a week ago and he was parked at a mcdonalds...
Well I smoke Rollies anyway, which is like a 2$ pack of tobacco that you just twist yourself, John Wayne status. I just mix it with that up in a J.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote