news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-15-2007, 06:36 AM   #61
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
today i smoked a 2 pape of hydro and some bluberry smelling shit and i'm still riding out the high 6 hours later.
Daaaaamn..Hydro and Bluberry..I cant find these here..

Send me some bro..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:39 AM   #62
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta

Anyone from Holland pm me asap..lol

Old 10-15-2007, 08:11 AM   #63
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:17 AM   #64
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

fuck mixin tobacco with treez thats some euro shit lol....

I got the plug on that fiya tho....
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:10 PM   #65
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
Anyone from Holland pm me asap..lol
Bump..

Old 10-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #66
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 13th Jewel View Post
Lemme start a topic here:

Things you hate people do when yall blaze together?

Ill start: first off I think we all hate the paranoid types. Im not just talking about the type that think everyone is a cop, I mean the type that doesnt even like going anywhere when theyre high. I like to places when stoned sometimes and my homeboy gets scared thinking that people are going to know we're high. Im like man, squirt some cleareyes in and spray some Axe and ull be ok if youre that concerned. I really dont think people working at walmart or wherever even have a clue, let alone care that were high.
yo i know exactly what you mean. i'm getting sick nowdays of having to constantly go through this list of reasons of why it's ok that there's people around. i mean, if someone knows your high, so what? it's not illegal to be high. it's illegal to have the shit on you but once you're high you've got nothing to worry about. unless you're carrying your stash on you which is risky (depending on where you live). i've smoked in enough places and at times in front of people's faces to know that the only people who are gonna give you shit are the cops.

i can handle the paranoid people cause i've been there too. one time smoking three spliffs one after another stopped getting me high and just started getting me paranoid.

the worst person to smoke with that offers the funniest conclusions are the braggers. people who talk all that "yo i used to smoke this much this often" and think they're supposed to be top 10 or something. this one guy was hitting a spliff with me and my friend, and saying "nahh i'm not that high" so i go for a hit and hold it in for 30 seconds. the guy sees this and goes all slick "yeah... i'll do that" and after 10 seconds starts bursting out coughing. fucking hilarious.

there was this other guy who talked all this shit about how much weed he used to smoke, so my crew decided we'd test this guy. we buy some bomb ass weed and smoke a blunt (if it wasn't a blunt it was a decent sized spliff), play some trippy ass music and the guy runs to the washroom to throw up. you talk like you're in the big leagues you're gonna get tested.

on the topic of vaporizers fuck that's something i forgot about, gotta add that to my christmas list haha. there's some homemade version i found on wikipedia but i'm not gonna fuck around with that just yet. spliffs are hitting me fine.

i'm chipping in for an HQ tommorow and life is good.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #67
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Its about time we had some others post picS
Old 10-26-2007, 11:05 PM   #68
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

here's a little comic for all you purple weed maniacs

Old 10-27-2007, 02:03 AM   #69
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Old 11-09-2007, 02:04 AM   #70
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

shiiiit... two blunts, one was ses the other was hydro + roaches. jolly good time, so much funny shit.

didn't get any pictures, got a video though.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:52 AM   #71
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 13th Jewel View Post
Lemme start a topic here:

Things you hate people do when yall blaze together?

Ill start: first off I think we all hate the paranoid types. Im not just talking about the type that think everyone is a cop, I mean the type that doesnt even like going anywhere when theyre high. I like to places when stoned sometimes and my homeboy gets scared thinking that people are going to know we're high. Im like man, squirt some cleareyes in and spray some Axe and ull be ok if youre that concerned. I really dont think people working at walmart or wherever even have a clue, let alone care that were high.

man, that's a real good question!
One of my homies, we was gettin wasted for 3 and a half yrs now...
The thing I hate about him, when we blazin is, he gets in somekinda trip, and instead of enjoying, he gets madd serious, he doesnt laough and have these madd fuckin serious face. I'm happy, and i say something funny, but he only looks for the flaws of what i just said.. and he got this bad vibe, and we cant comunicate, like i talk to others, in a sharp way of thinking, if the high is good. So, i think its ok, that my "serious" homie is being serious, but he's messing up my positive vibration, which im trying to maintain. And I hate it when someone is fuckin up my trip! it aint gotta be words, its just hostile vibrations, which u can sense, and could not get the answer of their makings, ifuknowwhatimsayin...
I asked him, man wtf, why dont u chill with me... but he wont say... and that's what i hate when i blaze with that dude... we often had a good time, but sometimes its just plain stupid...

anyway, i blazed some amsterdam weed, on sunday and monday, when we went to Redman show... shit that was the best weed i ever smoked...
Old 11-09-2007, 02:59 AM   #72
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

yeah, the thing i also hate is one imature cat from the hood, that i dont blaze wit no more. when we used to got high together, he started yelling around ppl, maaan I am sooo high! and he has this fake laugh, which he forces to the limit sometimes... he's loud like he has a fuckin mic... dude is a bitch...
Old 11-09-2007, 08:23 AM   #73
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hahahaha^^^
Old 11-09-2007, 08:26 AM   #74
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Old 11-09-2007, 08:27 AM   #75
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth