news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #781
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Hahahahahaa I Think Every Stoner On This Forum Has Posted That Pic At Least 5 Times On Their Stay Here At Wu Corp Manner!
Old 04-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #782
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
Ben post some pics..You have talent in this game thun..haha

Top 5 (Weed Thread)

1.Ben
2.Venex
3.Crust
4.Skampoe
5.Crust
I THINK I SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE THE #2 SLOT, I AM WU CORPS BIGGEST STONER ''YES PUN''!!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #783
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
I THINK I SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE THE #2 SLOT, I AM WU CORPS BIGGEST STONER ''YES PUN''!!!!
Hahahaha

Post pics of what will you smoke today to prove it..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #784
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

No Doubt Gimme A Sec Hahahahah

P.s Ru A Cop?, If U Say No Its Entraptment!
Old 04-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #785
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Hahahaha

Post pics of what will you smoke today to prove it..
BLUBERRY HAZE I GOT AT DA CORNER BODEGA

IT SMELLS SOO SOOO SOOO SWEET!
Old 04-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #786
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
Damn, no me?
Ive been smoking alot latly, latest is 3 hours ago.. just to please you potheadz
AND IVE POSTED PICZ OF SOME OF MY HASH WICH IS RARE FOR YALL.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG smookeout tommorrow.. allready planned it
we got aaaalloooooot of weed and some hash and a cigar so we gonna make a big mixblunt + smoke bucket wich isthe most effectiv way(seriously.. any of yall tried it?)

bucket: you take a 10 l bucket, fill it with water. take a 2 l bottle and cut of the end. put the bucket in the bottom of the bucket, put the loom in the top of the bottle. put weed in, light the weed and drag the bottle all the way up slowly so it fillz with smoke. take the loom out and push the bottle all the way down in the bucket with ya lipz on the top, inhale.
HELL FUCKIN YEAH!!! PROPS ! AROUND HERE THATS CALLED A GRAVITY BONG, IT IS DA MOST EFFICTIVE WAY OF SMOKIN, U WASTE LESS HERB GET GET WAY MORE HIGH AHAHAAHAHAHAHA DATS MY FAVORITE, ONLY REAL MEN DARE TO TAKE ON THE GRAVITY BONG

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 04-10-2008 at 03:24 PM.
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #787
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex View Post
to say it very simple..

cut it when the hairs (idk how to say this..LOL but i mean the same word as the thing on your head..your hair.. but the ones you have with weed LOL) are becoming brown..

around 2 or 3 weeks drying.. i'm not sure.. you have to do this in a special way.. idk.. in the dark.. temperature.. not sure though..
word word. yeah i heard it was like 2-3 weeks to dry em out.

thanks.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #788
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Yo Crust! Its Funny Right I've Grown So Much Weed Is Not Even Funny But I Never Let The Shit Sprout Budz, Some Thing Always Happens Where I Gotta Get Rid Of It Or It Smells So Good And Fucks Up My Judgement To The Point Where I Chop Da Shit Throw It In Da Microwave To Dry N Fuckin Smoke It Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa Its My Curse!
Old 04-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #789
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

Thumbs up

Quote:
Ben post some pics..You have talent in this game thun..haha

Top 5 (Weed Thread)

1.Ben
2.Venex
3.Crust
4.Skampoe
5.Crust
haha why am i on the list twice? lol.

and i think skamp should be posted at #2! hes the one that inspired me to post in the thread. haha.

real shit.

Old 04-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #790
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

I Thinh Technician Is A Lil Too Fond Of U, If U Know Whut I Mean? Lmao
Old 04-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #791
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

Quote:
Yo Crust! Its Funny Right I've Grown So Much Weed Is Not Even Funny But I Never Let The Shit Sprout Budz, Some Thing Always Happens Where I Gotta Get Rid Of It Or It Smells So Good And Fucks Up My Judgement To The Point Where I Chop Da Shit Throw It In Da Microwave To Dry N Fuckin Smoke It Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa Its My Curse!
hahahahahahaha! would i be able to toss em in the microwave to dry em out?! i wanna try that shit. LOL!

but yeah my uncle bert is the one who started of growing it, and now that theyre getting bigger he wants nothing to do with em so he gave em to me but...
...yeah im kinda stressed out about growing em still. i live with my grandma and shes always in the garden planting something new in there. i dont want her to find em and have a fucking cow! haha she would kick me out!

so im prolly gunna kill it or give it away or something. mAn! i really wanted to smoke it too.

maybe i'll just hide it better or something. fuck it! hahahaha!

Old 04-10-2008, 04:06 PM   #792
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

Quote:
BLUBERRY HAZE I GOT AT DA CORNER BODEGA

IT SMELLS SOO SOOO SOOO SWEET!
how the hell can we see if that's good weed or not ??

i wanna see that dust on it !!! THC baby !!!!

new pics this weekend are gonna confirm my second spot... if not first, since ben doesn't post that much in here...

wait till i up all my pics in a row.. just for fun.. just for the potheads
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #793
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

Quote:
and major props for this one, technician !!! NJUMMIE
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #794
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

Quote:
nonono none of that!

-dead-

LOL!

Old 04-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #795
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Idk whatcu mean but i am not..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote