news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-09-2007, 08:45 AM   #76
urbanlegend
Romanista - One Love

urbanlegend grasshopper

Solid pics. I'm at work, so I gotta keep this thread on the low.

Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature
urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:57 AM   #77
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahahaaa good luck with dat one hahah
Old 11-09-2007, 02:19 PM   #78
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
man, that's a real good question!
One of my homies, we was gettin wasted for 3 and a half yrs now...
The thing I hate about him, when we blazin is, he gets in somekinda trip, and instead of enjoying, he gets madd serious, he doesnt laough and have these madd fuckin serious face. I'm happy, and i say something funny, but he only looks for the flaws of what i just said.. and he got this bad vibe, and we cant comunicate, like i talk to others, in a sharp way of thinking, if the high is good. So, i think its ok, that my "serious" homie is being serious, but he's messing up my positive vibration, which im trying to maintain. And I hate it when someone is fuckin up my trip! it aint gotta be words, its just hostile vibrations, which u can sense, and could not get the answer of their makings, ifuknowwhatimsayin...
I asked him, man wtf, why dont u chill with me... but he wont say... and that's what i hate when i blaze with that dude... we often had a good time, but sometimes its just plain stupid...

anyway, i blazed some amsterdam weed, on sunday and monday, when we went to Redman show... shit that was the best weed i ever smoked...
that's a cynical smoker. i know what that's about, he's just putting the high into the wrong areas of thought. if he doesn't wanna change it i say don't smoke with him anymore. when you're high you send out vibes more powerfully, and negative ones don't help anyone.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #79
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

Jus' passin' thru and burnin' one,

pea2e
Old 11-09-2007, 09:03 PM   #80
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sleepwalker View Post
Jus' passin' thru and burnin' one,

pea2e
puff puff give nigga! puff puff give
Old 11-09-2007, 09:05 PM   #81
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Im blowin atleast $200-$250 on some shit later tonite. I should be set for a few days
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:14 PM   #82
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Old 11-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #83
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

purple haze! yummy

Old 11-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #84
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

alright here's a little warning first, terrible quality photo and i smoked most of the half quarter, this is what's left of the end of a two day spliff/blunt marathon (with a buddy who had a half o of dank):

BAH it's even worse now. but that's some blueberry shit. the other thing is a quarter.

too bad you can't post smells on the internet, because this smells like heaven.

Last edited by Koolish; 11-11-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:23 AM   #85
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust
Thumbs up

god damn skamp! look like you always be havin the good shit. i need to smoke out witchu niggah! hahaha.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:36 AM   #86
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post

man, that video is ill. was that a superblunt? i think i had one the exact same, i put 25 grams in it, but we couldnt smoke the whole blunt at once...
Old 11-12-2007, 11:01 AM   #87
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

I've left a $250 leather jacket at a bar cuz of weed.

I dissed a chick on a smoke date because she was licking a dutch in my face I was envisioned her as some freakish iguana. Told her I was tired and walked her to the train. All this 'cuz of.........weed

I walked into a freakish rave room at a club where I was almost bum rushed by Kiss lookalikes.....cuz of weed

I've got lost in my own neighborhood.....cuz of weed.

I've shot at juvenille felons from a rooftop with bee bee guns.....cuz of weed
Old 11-12-2007, 04:50 PM   #88
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

^^ have someone sober, near you.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #89
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

Oh nah....I don't do that anymore. Just dropping some of my Chronic Chronicles.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #90
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

...jus' passin' threw burnin' another, got some nice canadian herbs

pea2e