news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 03:43 PM   #91
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk
Default Re: white ppl n hip hop

Quote:
they want to be accepted (to what I'm not sure) or they get violent
man shut the fuck up, you have no evidence to back that

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
Old 07-31-2005, 03:56 PM   #92
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

why do peeps like woozer call whites honkeys?

cuz it's the last thing they hear before we run em over.
Old 07-31-2005, 03:57 PM   #93
_Goddess_

Woozer is a loozer.

Old 07-31-2005, 03:59 PM   #94
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreaL
man shut the fuck up, you have no evidence to back that
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazidus hitman"]with racist comments like that youd be a fuckn toothless scared bleeding little bitch if you eva crossed my path[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="AK Spray
I'd SLAP a muhfucka for sayin sum shit like that to me....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
That's a bunch of crap, any idiot who says white people shouldn't listen to hip hop needs to be hanged or stoned...fuckin' racists....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptics
I'd like to see you hang from a tree
one love
Old 07-31-2005, 04:06 PM   #95
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i shouldnt provoke rascism, sorry for the bad joke. peace
Old 07-31-2005, 04:17 PM   #96
Cappah

yo woozer shut the fuck up man, yo im dominican but my friends r white n dey totally straight im half white half dominican but i still listen to the wu yo no dissin u woozer but its music and one of tha biggest rappers rite now is Eminem and he all fuckin white aight tellin people ta get off listenin to wu tang aint rite homie, i mean not jus one person created hip hop man thats liketryin ta tell everyone hoo created art. it jus don matta ta me

Old 07-31-2005, 04:20 PM   #97
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

What do you expect when you put this on a fourm where the majority of user's are white and listen to Wu tang, im talkin about the majority of white's that listen to hiphop, you can't say that about all of them, cause as soon as I read some of you're comment's, I didn't get all pissed and say somthing back, I thought you were ignorant, then tossed on a MF Doom track and vibed to it, what im trying to say is, most white's don't really give a shit what you think, and to be surprised, we are the most non rascist people here, we listen to hip hop, all type's of hip hop, wither you be black/white/asain/native whatever, it doesn't matter, You should focus more on sayin this to the people that are rasicst and have anti hate groups, you ask someone that listen's to hip hop on how they feel on black's, asain's, whatever culture, and im sure you'll get a positive response, so stop this should white ppl listen to hip hop?, and they want to be accepted (to what I'm not sure) or they get violent type shit, please.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
Old 07-31-2005, 04:32 PM   #98
_Goddess_

Some people are weird. (and those people probably think I'm weird) I'm weird.. but not that weird.

Old 07-31-2005, 04:34 PM   #99
_Goddess_

Hahahaha. Never mind.. It's all good.

Old 07-31-2005, 04:35 PM   #100
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yetie
But y i got ppl doin the same shit to me that u got doin to u, i got ppl lookin down on me n 4 wat cus i hear wisdom in the words of wu tang. I get looked at by ppl as if im shit cus a wer i live n i hear ways 2 change that through wat wu tang r sayin. N johny cash n counrty music dont represent me so do sum learnin b4 u tryn stereotype me.
yETIE do your thing mayne....if you can relate to hiphop....listen to it.....for black folks its more personal....but at tha end of tha day theres white people in messed up neighbourhoods who can relate to whut kool.g.rap spits....or whut ghostface spits....

We all fuckin opressed people....and hiphop is a means of release and expression....

yeah you white.....so fuckin what....

do your thing....

one

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
Old 07-31-2005, 04:46 PM   #101
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

We dont discriminate man over colour creed

Old 07-31-2005, 05:06 PM   #102
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

if hip hop represents u as a person then color shouldnt matter. i cant identify with any other music but hip hop. my only problem is suburban kids, white black or green thinkin they feel mobb deep or grimey shit because "those guys are cool".
...on a side note, i cant believe some of u openly admit to bein called devil or cracker, how the hell u gonna let someone disrespect u like that....and what u just accepted it?? fuck that... i swear on my life the only place i ever been called either one is on the fuckin internet, and im around 90% black people everyday, the only time im around anyone else white besides myself is if i go to the mall or go see my man on the other side of town and work. cracker and devil?? in real life i couldnt tell u the last time i heard that bullshit, maybe high school.
Old 07-31-2005, 05:08 PM   #103
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreaL
What do you expect when you put this on a fourm where the majority of user's are white and listen to Wu tang, im talkin about the majority of white's that listen to hiphop, you can't say that about all of them, cause as soon as I read some of you're comment's, I didn't get all pissed and say somthing back, I thought you were ignorant, then tossed on a MF Doom track and vibed to it, what im trying to say is, most white's don't really give a shit what you think, and to be surprised, we are the most non rascist people here, we listen to hip hop, all type's of hip hop, wither you be black/white/asain/native whatever, it doesn't matter, You should focus more on sayin this to the people that are rasicst and have anti hate groups, you ask someone that listen's to hip hop on how they feel on black's, asain's, whatever culture, and im sure you'll get a positive response, so stop this should white ppl listen to hip hop?, and they want to be accepted (to what I'm not sure) or they get violent type shit, please.
Good response man.

Sunny, I dont say white people who wear bandanas and baggies sold out. Shit, I dont expect skateboarders to be wearing nuttin else. But du-rags wit big fake ass chains drippin, + baggies, hats on top n all that shite. They are wiggas. N we get a lotta them here.

Lol. Goddess, you are also ok

Old 07-31-2005, 05:11 PM   #104
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SurreaL
What do you expect when you put this on a fourm where the majority of user's are white and listen to Wu tang, im talkin about the majority of white's that listen to hiphop, you can't say that about all of them
I was making an observation on this thread, along the lines of my interpretation of the "crazy people" posts. It would be foolish to extrapolate to all would it not?

Quote:
you can't say that about all of them, cause as soon as I read some of you're comment's, I didn't get all pissed and say somthing back

then why tell me to shut the fuck up?

Quote:
I thought you were ignorant, then tossed on a MF Doom track and vibed to it, what im trying to say is, most white's don't really give a shit what you think, and to be surprised, we are the most non rascist people here, we listen to hip hop, all type's of hip hop, wither you be black/white/asain/native whatever, it doesn't matter

i don't know what most white's think, but apparantly you do. What I'm trying to stress is that instead of responding in a violent manner to certain comments, it may be more beneficial to try to understand where that person may be coming from. What would make a person feel that way. Take that how you want to take it.

Quote:
You should focus more on sayin this to the people that are rasicst and have anti hate groups, you ask someone that listen's to hip hop on how they feel on black's, asain's, whatever culture, and im sure you'll get a positive response, so stop this should white ppl listen to hip hop?,

Please don't tell me what to focus on. also, do not assume you understand where I'm coming from. By the way, I think you may be ignorant on the correct way of spelling racist. Makes me think you possibly have not read much literature on the subject.

one love
Old 07-31-2005, 05:14 PM   #105
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

yea we all bredrin thru hip-hop dun, but if a kid chain is fake then the kid might jus be fake, jus like in anything else theres a lot of posers and they come in all shades, recognize em