news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-10-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury
Default Swift & Changeable Track Descriptions from HHC

fucking ad... see next post

a few weeks ago i started this thread (link) asking if anyone remembered an article about the ghost/doom project from a couple of years ago. hillside bammas came through with the name of the mag and i backordered the issue which originally came out in may 2005.

the article consists of an interview with the nature sounds CEO as well as a description of 4 tracks from the album.

one of those is "angels" which we've already heard.

there's another track which is described as being uptempo with some key changes. i thought this might be "charlie brown" but it includes a lyric about "walk the plank" which isn't on "charlie" so i'm guessing it's something we haven't heard.

the third track sounds like a wet dream on wax. the beat is supposedly a cross between "walking in the darkness" and "rimes like dimes" with ghost throwing out a bunch of puns on the word "killa." and the chorus is supposed to mimic the "thriller" chorus except with ghost singing "killa..."

all you need to know about the fourth track is that at some point ghost asks a mirror who's the flyest don of all and the response is: "you are toney you pretty bastard."

the interviewer asks devin when the album's gonna come out and he says "before the end of the year." that was 2005. what the hell is going on with this thing?

more akbar

Last edited by Huggasaurus Sex; 09-10-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:39 PM   #2
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

reposted below the cilva ad

a few weeks ago i started this thread (link) asking if anyone remembered an article about the ghost/doom project from a couple of years ago. hillside bammas came through with the name of the mag and i backordered the issue which originally came out in may 2005.

the article consists of an interview with the nature sounds CEO as well as a description of 4 tracks from the album.

one of those is "angels" which we've already heard.

there's another track which is described as being uptempo with some key changes. i thought this might be "charlie brown" but it includes a lyric about "walk the plank" which isn't on "charlie" so i'm guessing it's something we haven't heard.

the third track sounds like a wet dream on wax. the beat is supposedly a cross between "walking in the darkness" and "rimes like dimes" with ghost throwing out a bunch of puns on the word "killa." and the chorus is supposed to mimic the "thriller" chorus except with ghost singing "killa..."

all you need to know about the fourth track is that at some point ghost asks a mirror who's the flyest don of all and the response is: "you are toney you pretty bastard."

the interviewer asks devin when the album's gonna come out and he says "before the end of the year." that was 2005. what the hell is going on with this thing?

more akbar
Old 09-11-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

more akbar
Old 02-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how did this not get any replies?

wu corp faggits, this is one of the best posts of 07 lol
Old 02-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #5
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm mad the album never came out.

It's like waiting for Duke Nukem Forever.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
wilmington shogun
Ill Blow Ya Lil Balls Off

wilmington shogun Village Idiot

i think itll come out........>_>
Old 02-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i missed this thread before but props + rep to Firm for ordering that magazine and scanning the shit.. it definitely sounds like those 4 joints would make a crazy EP at least, "Angels" is nasty like nas in '93.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #8
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

do they talk about the cure in that issue too?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

The album caught a disease.....The Cure Type B, an incurable form of album limbo
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #10
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Well, angels is gonna be on DOOM's new album but I wish this would've happened.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #11
Deen

Deen shaolin monk

Props for the scans, is that from the issue with RA Rugged Man on the cover with the lime green background? I didnt cop that issue, I normally get that all the time, damn!
Deen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:31 AM   #12
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

yeah RA was on the cover.

the guy who wrote this article posted up his official review of 8 diagrams on this website just before the whole album leaked and i asked him about this article and if he knew anything about the project's status. all he said was that the songs sounded really good back when he'd heard them in 05 but at the time they were still incomplete, and now (dec 07) the project seemed to be in limbo.

man doom needs to get his shit together.

more akbar
Old 02-24-2009, 12:45 AM   #13
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

i like the artwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM   #14
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck it
bump
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #15
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

why bump? this article is ancient.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote