news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

View Poll Results: Whos sigs are better
Stylemasterr 5 50.00%
Dusk 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2007, 09:36 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default STYLEMASTERR Vs. Dusk

Round 1 was kung Fu sigs....heres style's

here's Dusk's (me)

--------------------------------------------
2nd round is star wars sigs...

styles..

Dusk's

make your votes..

first to 5....juan.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got to say with the starwars one you woulda been my pick but i dislike your kung fu one compared to style more than i liked your wookie compared to style lol

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

though choice. i like galactic blues better than chewy, & i also think dusks kung fu joint is better than drunken fist. ill vote later
Old 09-13-2007, 10:30 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i find that galactic blues shit maad funny.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:08 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

bump
Old 09-14-2007, 07:55 PM   #6
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I cant decide, I like dusks 1st round sig, and then 2nd I had to go with stylemasters sig even though I dusks was pretty funny too

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:44 PM   #7
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotta go with stylemaster. sorry dusk, but i still cant get over dat galactic blues shit. its hilarious. urs are ill too, dont get me wrong.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:17 AM   #8
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Dusk's sigs, more professional

But the Drunken Fist looks good too
Old 09-16-2007, 10:47 AM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

so far a tie...good looks guys.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:34 PM   #10
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Sorry dusk, but his shit had a little more shit to it. I believe yours one on the second sig. but, the first one knocked ya shits.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:43 PM   #11
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

I like styles first sig and the star wars sig i like dusks better...
but overall i would say style..

peace

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

dont worry bout it, im not a GFX artists, but i had fun goin at it with this guy, he was way more of a vision for sigs than I, good one man.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:10 PM   #13
STYLE

and with that we all are winners. good entertainment, good practice, good fun.....
Old 09-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #14
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

very well put^^
makes me wish i should have kept it goin with my art/graf skills
Old 09-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #15
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why not startin again with it bro?