news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: MF Dojo "Battle" Vote
Snake In Eagles Shadow 4 100.00%
FamicoM 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son
Default * MF Dojo * :Snake In Eagles Shadow VS FamicoM:

Once again its on in the dojo..

Battle Cats:
Snake In Eagles Shadow
FamicoM

The Battle will follow the same rules as normal Wu Corp battles..

* Use only the Sample *
* Vocal quotes all good *
* Be Original *

Get at me about the date..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3741304deb997b/

p.s. This is a real nice break.. Imma chop it up for a joint as well.. Not for the battle tho lol.. I almost didn't wanna up it.. LOL!!

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 07:10 PM   #2
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

Snake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkey

ok ok....thats what it is, i just downloaded the sample and i'm feelin it....you know i can fuck this shit up early,lol.......sound like devdas, i'ma fuckin kill this shit....good luck to my opponent ::::: bows to MF :::::

lets get it poppin!!!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:15 PM   #3
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is gonna be a good battle.....lookin foward to this
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:11 AM   #4
Shitao
ASP's S

Shitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Shitao

Hmmm you find a real good sample. I bet on 2 hard beats.
Shitao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 06:47 PM   #5
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

Snake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkey

yeah son, i'm ready when you are doggie......my shit is fuckin dangerous!!!
Old 09-23-2007, 08:52 AM   #6
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

where you at fam? i done made 3 beats out of that song already and now i have a hard choice of what to post,lol
Old 09-24-2007, 12:27 PM   #7
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

ok so dude hasn't responded to this thread yet.....and if he don't than i'ma have to let somebody take his place cuz this is getting ridiculous....if niggas wanna challenge other producers than you gotta be prepared and be able to make the beats within a reasonable amount of time.....this thread has been up for 5 days now, how you gonna challenge someone and then disappear?
Old 09-24-2007, 05:26 PM   #8
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamicoM1 View Post
Chill sun...ima be there, im mad busy these days with a lot of shit yo...if yu give me a few more days i'll be able to drop, if yu dont wanna wait then go ahead an battle sumone else..but i thought the deadline hadnt been picked yet...peace...

i feel you, but usually the deadline is a week and since i didn't see any posts from you on here, i thought you were mia or some shit, na mean....we still good to go and all that, i'ma wait for you....but on the real though, i be mad busy myself but it don't take me a week to make a beat....no disrepect intended my dude
Old 09-24-2007, 05:33 PM   #9
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow View Post
ok so dude hasn't responded to this thread yet.....and if he don't than i'ma have to let somebody take his place cuz this is getting ridiculous....if niggas wanna challenge other producers than you gotta be prepared and be able to make the beats within a reasonable amount of time.....this thread has been up for 5 days now, how you gonna challenge someone and then disappear?
Quote:
Chill sun...ima be there, im mad busy these days with a lot of shit yo...if yu give me a few more days i'll be able to drop, if yu dont wanna wait then go ahead an battle sumone else..but i thought the deadline hadnt been picked yet...peace...

I understand both sides.. I knew Snake was gonna jump on that sample quick lol.. Fami you got until Wednesday fam.. I'm giving ya till then because I know how it is with the 404 and you do have a life outside of wu corp... plus I wanna see this battle go down lol..

and snake don't worry homie.. I'll do a better job with my deadlines..

"Yep"
Old 09-24-2007, 10:02 PM   #10
bloodyhookz
BOSS STATUS!

bloodyhookz grasshopper

yo Purp, how long does it really take for you to make a beat? I'm estimating less than 5 minutes or even lesser, I seen Guillo make me 3 beats all bangers in less than 10 minutes, I know y'all mothafuckas be movin' at lightning speed when it comes to this shit, lol
bloodyhookz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:13 AM   #11
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

i'm bout to do some ill shit and post a couple different types of beats i made out of that sample and battle myself,lol
Old 09-27-2007, 03:11 PM   #12
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

no doubt fam, i love the competition....my shit is up on my production myspace page

www.myspace.com/tragicalliesproductions

p to the fuckin s......btw if it's not up when you go there than it's still in the process because myspace been acting up today and shits been going slow....so i apologize if it's not up there right away....blame myspace,lol
Old 09-27-2007, 08:08 PM   #13
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

aight bet...i just checked and the shit is up there for sure

(can we get a poll?)
Old 09-27-2007, 09:31 PM   #14
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

Fresh joints snake.. Nice nice.. Fami.. the song doesn't load.. hit me with a link and the poll will be up soon..

"Yep"
Old 09-28-2007, 02:31 PM   #15
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

Quote:
^^^^^^ Yes suur.. 404 greatness.. much respect fami.. I'll hook up the post later on today..

"Yep"