news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-24-2007, 11:35 AM   #31
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
white people do not absorb as much as anoyone else. the darker the skin the more (sun)light that's being absorbed...that's due to the nature of melanin. black absorbs light while white reflects light. the reason why there's a significant difference is because of melanin (melanin being black). white cannot survive in the sun "all day" for the sun kills the white body.....it's a slow process however the sun is a destructive element to white people.

wrong. it depends on the biochemical make up of the person (skin color). again this goes back to original people having high levels of melanin vs. white people lack of or very low (insignificant) amounts of melanin. melanin's functions reach far beyong "skin color." the "personality" of a person has no merit on how long they can stay in the sun, it has to do with their genetic make-up. whites simply lack an important biochemical thus causing them to function or react to life in a "negative" way...

"liking" to sit in the sun and having the ability to be in the sun for long periods of time isn't the same. "blacks" or people with high levels of melanin don't have to like sitting in the sun however they have the ability to do so for very very long periods of time without any negative effects occuring.
I'm not gonna waste my time on this because I know you just like to be disagreeable but I will say this much:

The sun is not a destructive element to white people. White people, just as much as all people, depend on the sun for everything.

The sun gives all people the energy to live.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:03 PM   #32
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Exactly.

On the side note, solar radiation is unhealthy for everyone no matter how dark your skin is or how much anyone absorbed.

Or maybe all white people are vampires?
This is not accurate. "Solar Radiation" for black people or people with melanin it is healthy for them to receive that "solar radiation". That solar radiation can be converted to vitamin D because of the properties of melanin. This is NOT done in white people, they do not have that ability. Solar Radiation is also converted into other forms of energy the body uses because of melanin. Melanin also effects organs, glands, tissues, and other parts of the body and body functions.

Solar Radiation not only is it healthy it's neccessary for those who are original people. Because white people lack melanin or any significant amount of melanin to convert one form of energy into another, the sun is their enemy, it's a destrective force of nature to them.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:04 PM   #33
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Exactly.

On the side note, solar radiation is unhealthy for everyone no matter how dark your skin is or how much anyone absorbed.

Or maybe all white people are vampires?
This is not accurate. "Solar Radiation" for black people or people with melanin it is healthy for them to receive that "solar radiation". That solar radiation can be converted to vitamin D because of the properties of melanin. This is NOT done in white people, they do not have that ability. Solar Radiation is also converted into other forms of energy the body uses because of melanin. Melanin also effects organs, glands, tissues, and other parts of the body and body functions.

Solar Radiation not only is it healthy it's neccessary for those who are original people. Because white people lack melanin or any significant amount of melanin to convert one form of energy into another, the sun is their enemy, it's a destrective force of nature to them.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:04 PM   #34
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Original People?

You make some hefty claims. I live under the notion that all people are orignal despite their cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:08 PM   #35
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make~Sensi* View Post
If you're white your pathetic in thinking your the devil lol.
and that all black people are God, Robert Mugabi..is he God also?
What about the Asian's? are they just nothing in your view?
Talk about a primitive idealogical spin on science.
How sad can it get? ...like wow!!

P.S your not white, your just saying that so you don't seam racist..clearly you are lmao.
asian (this is speaking of the birth place of a person)...which asian are you speaking of? the asian who is "original/black" or the asian who is "white"?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:10 PM   #36
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
asian (this is speaking of the birth place of a person)...which asian are you speaking of? the asian who is "original/black" or the asian who is "white"?
I think he's speaking of asians that practice their own culture and who don't like to be catergorized as "white" or "black."
Old 09-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #37
Black Man
Veteran Member

you're not going to waste time but then you spend more time by responding two more times to me...

Last edited by Black Man; 09-24-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:30 PM   #38
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
you're not going to waste time but then you spend more time by responding two more time to me...
I meant I wasn't gonna waste my time discussing the biology of melanin with a 5% fundamentalist.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:48 PM   #39
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

we can absorb more sun than them

now what ?

they have power to lock us away in a cell away from the sun

so whats next ?

what are we gonna do about it ?

go for self ?

its obvious that having a make up that allows us to absorb more sun means nothing

and being God really means nothing

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:53 PM   #40
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
white people do not absorb as much as anoyone else. the darker the skin the more (sun)light that's being absorbed...that's due to the nature of melanin. black absorbs light while white reflects light.
white deflects light

he is the black mans mirror

he is here to show us a side of us that must be put into submission

he hasn't fully served his purpose until WE recognize this

but you already knew this

KIA

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 09-24-2007, 08:33 PM   #41
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

This is all still only a matter of opinion. Perhaps from a scientific viewpoint the earliest ancestors of 'man' and the transition to 'civilised' man were rooted in what we know to be Africa, but it wasn't always Africa, and the landmass wasn't always seperated.
Historically speaking, we have the issue that no one person is capable of telling the truth. We are all whores who sell ourselves for the gratification of others. Opinions create spin, and spin is always labelled as a bad thing yet we're still stuck in the same rut we've been in since the dawn of civilisation and the heirarchical structure was formed. There is no single truth, as no one is capable ot telling it, be they black, white, or any other culture. One thing we should be able to agree on, is that evolution (or whatever you wish to call it) has made us accomplished liars, maybe from there we can look into what the truth actually is. Though I doubt it'll stop any of us from being pompous assholes.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #42
living_undead
undefeatable

living_undead grasshopper

so black people cant get sun burnt? can they still get skin cancer?
or does melanin make them immune, like it does to the evil death rays of the sun.

an interesting fact, white peoples skin produces more Vitamin D than blacks, to counteract the lack of Melanin in the skin. the Vitamin D acts as a coat on the skin which helps reflect the sunlight, so it will do less damage to the skin.
living_undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:50 PM   #43
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by living_undead View Post
or does melanin make them immune, like it does to the evil death rays of the sun.

an interesting fact, white peoples skin produces more Vitamin D than blacks, to counteract the lack of Melanin in the skin. the Vitamin D acts as a coat on the skin which helps reflect the sunlight, so it will do less damage to the skin.

sounds nice but its not true

there is no such thing as a white man

Old 09-24-2007, 09:05 PM   #44
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Well for ALL people sunlight does help release hormones. For the vitamin D I guess thats why a greater percent of white people can tolerate more lactose...so you may have a point. And hence every other race is then "lactose intolerant", but thats another topic. Then getting vitamin D from milk products.

In the long run its not good for anyone. My mom has a friend who has a tremendous amount of melanin who once thought he was invincible by the sun. Unfortunately it is harder to notice the skin damage on dark skin before its too late. Skin cancer was noticed too late and was harder to treat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by living_undead View Post
I guess I just answered that question. It is a common misconception. It is true that they are far less likely to get burnt after a day outside. Very dark skin has a natural SPF of almost 15. Too bad that this lulls dark skinned people with a false sense of security.

Not all white people are *that* fair skinned and with a tan they can adapt to withstand more radiation without getting burned.

On the other hand I like the imagery of the Sun being the great source of life that it is where one happy race of people benefit and the other evil doers are vampires where the sun kills them.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:41 PM   #45
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Well for ALL people sunlight does help release hormones. For the vitamin D I guess thats why a greater percent of white people can tolerate more lactose...so you may have a point. And hence every other race is then "lactose intolerant", but thats another topic. Then getting vitamin D from milk products.

^^^ we are almost there

the bitter truth is not far