news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Is Vinnie Paz a Homosexual?
Yes 13 19.40%
No 26 38.81%
No, but I am 5 7.46%
Yes, I have indeed fucked him 5 7.46%
No, he's just fucken stupid 13 19.40%
I'm an atrocious judge of character and actually respect him 5 7.46%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #16
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

I think vinnie is ill
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #17
WuGambino
Veteran Member

WuGambino grasshopper

No, but I am
WuGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #18
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

that's some funny-ass shit. (stay the fuck away from me homo.)

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #19
LiquidWordz

LiquidWordz grasshopper

I think there's two possibilities to this situation:

1. He says it to create a controversy and to get his name known, he says it so people will make threads on it in online forums...

2. He says it because of his almost militant religious views. I'm not exactly sure what muslims think of gays, but if their anything like christians (which wold make sense since they both stem from the same basic belief system) then they really don't like gays. In fact, being gay might even be a sin, I'm not sure.

but either way, I don't think he's a closet homo.
LiquidWordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:23 PM   #20
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

"........sip the blood from the phoenix
Who's guilty like the Jews in the crucifixion of Jesus
Murder the heathens..........."

is he a closet jew? :O :O

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:39 PM   #21
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treazon View Post
i think most people agree we wouldnt even know his name if it weren't for stoupe.
hmm.. His voice has a grimyness level at about the same as Canibus.... So I think you might be wrong...

What we all can agree on, is that Stoupe's production by far outshines Vinnie Paz's rapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 07:17 PM   #22
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vinnie Paz does have that booming voice needed to flow over Stoupes very epic beats, the only rapper who has really been able to keep up was G Rap, nearly everyone else who guested on JMT beats have been drowned out.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:35 PM   #23
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jedi mind tricks has always been on some anti homo shit even jus allah is pretty vicious in regards 2 gays.... its jus in their nature they were claimin muslim for tha longest time
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:59 PM   #24
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
on Psycho Social i can't remeber him saying anything gay
I didn't listen to that one recently. Haven't heard it for ages. I listened to everything from VBD onwards. I think even on the last one he didn't really make any or many homophobic comments. It was on VBD through to LOB that there was really an excess of it. Maybe there was turmoil and uncertainty in his closet during those years and now he has comfortably settled into the dark depths of it, accepted what he is and decided to live a life of concealment?
Quote:
if your going to implicate him as being gay cause he says shit like that... then most rappers are culpable.
I think it's pretty fair to say that he makes a lot more homophobic remarks than most, if not all, other rappers.
Quote:
Thread starter is a dumbass hater. Look at the extent he went to to try and justify his case.
I'm a "dumbass hater" because of the extent I went to to try and justify my case? Errrmm, wouldn't it make me more of a "dumbass hater" if I'd just said "Vinnie Paz is a faggot" and given no explanation? Sorry buddy, but I believe there is a legitimate case to suggest he might be a closet homosexual.
Quote:
How about you set up an interview with Paz and see how far into your question you get before he decks you in the throat...
Wow comments like this are such throwaway thoughtless shit. So because Vinnie Paz might react with aggression if I suggested he might be gay, it means I'm not allowed to raise the topic on an internet forum? Think before you speak/type.
Quote:
taking unpopular words from different sciences and making them rhyme with each other doesn`t make one smart
Sadly a lot of hip hop fans seem to miss that.
Quote:
he casted tha first stone to christ lol
The only thing that annoys me more than his (artificial?) homophobic shit is his pathetic "controversial" comments about Jesus and christians. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a christian and I despise all popular religions more or less equally, and believe the whole concept of religion is the most blatant mockery and exploitation of humankind's absurd nature. But that shit is just fucken pathetic. I would actually say it is the most demonstrative example of what a mindless fucking moron he is.
Quote:
He says it because of his almost militant religious views. I'm not exactly sure what muslims think of gays, but if their anything like christians (which wold make sense since they both stem from the same basic belief system) then they really don't like gays. In fact, being gay might even be a sin, I'm not sure.
It is indeed true that muslims and adherents to most popular religions believe it is "sinful" to engage in sexual acts with a member of the same sex, and that they do condemn such acts. But I don't think there would be too many muslims who go around saying "faggot this, faggot that" repeatedly. Having said this I too considered that it might be a part of his warped and misguided understanding of Islam, but who really knows? The guy just seems fucken stupid and confused. It's hard to tell where he's really coming from. I doubt even he knows.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #25
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I could give a fuck about the dude. I never understood why so many peoples are always on his dick
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:09 PM   #26
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
hmm.. His voice has a grimyness level at about the same as Canibus.... So I think you might be wrong...

What we all can agree on, is that Stoupe's production by far outshines Vinnie Paz's rapping.

yet everytime he gets on a song with bus, you find yourself sub-consciously fast forwarding to bis' verse, or skipping the track if bis' was first... lol..

basically what im saying is you need more than a grimey voice to be an elite emcee.

if canibus had stoupe's production since his outset he'd be not only more popular to a wider audience but probably regarded as a much better emcee than he is now. i dont agree with rating an emcee by the beats he chooses, but it seems like that happens on its own by consensus..

and i was exaggerating to begin with, but your right its undeniable stoupe's producing skills outweigh paz's lyrical skills

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:30 PM   #27
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know it may come as a surprise to some... but ikon da verbal hologram can actually spit...peep

Intersections in real time
The unbroken circles and dimensions of the mind
The tie that binds
The eternal tie that defines
The vanity of my insanity in due time
Will shine
Like the night seas under the moon
The haunted corners of familiar rooms
Yet i'm consumed
With vanishing into thin air
The realization that this shit is my cross to bare
So where
Did I think I could run away to see
The people that decided to leave without asking me
But we
Decide to wait for happier tomorrows
And find someone so they can be distractions from our sorrows
For my distractions the books of paper that i scrawl in
I'm eloquent as summer breeze and leaves that have just fallen
I've crawled in a corner hoping all of this will end
With the knowledge that love is just another word for revenge
I who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
I who have nothing but the comfort of my friends

if that aint one of tha illest verses ever spit........

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 09-21-2007 at 11:33 PM.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:06 AM   #28
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahahahaha..noel i noticed this also and originally chocked it up as him trying to sound hard & grimeY. He does seem some what uncomfortable & awkwarD. You may be on to somethinG!
Speak thats a sick versE.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:52 AM   #29
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Vinnie Paz does have that booming voice needed to flow over Stoupes very epic beats, the only rapper who has really been able to keep up was G Rap, nearly everyone else who guested on JMT beats have been drowned out.
exactly !!! I got the same opinion... when Stoupe brings those epic beats, vinnie's voice is strong enough for it....

but alot of guest appereances can't....

Kool G rap spittin' with a machine gun flow can offcourse
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:39 AM   #30
Marc051
Veteran Member

Marc051 grasshopper

Vinnie's lyrics can be very lame at times but shit never made me think he's a homo.
Marc051 is offline   Reply With Quote